Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

Update: Britney wants to address the court on June 23rd. More updates below:

There was another hearing today regarding Britney's conservatorship - Britney was not present.

Britney's Attorney stated that Britney would like a new status hearing and wishes to address the Court within 30 days and that Britney would like to speak to the Judge directly.

Her Attorney did not state what Britney wanted to speak about but that Britney wanted to speak as soon as possible.

The Judge said they were busy and unable to see her within 30 days and has set a hearing for June 23rd 2021.

Britney will be addressing the Court on June 23rd and a continuation of today's hearing will be on July 14th.

Britney last attended a hearing in 2019 after leaving the mental health facility, during that hearing she allegedly said she was sent there against her will. Britney also requested for more freedom to do certain things but the Judge denied that request.

Earlier:

So the hearing is today!

Let's keep all updates in this thread - the thread will be updated as the news comes in.

FreeBritneyLA will be live streaming on their instagram account!

Let's send positive vibes and hope for the best! :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

britney-court.jpg.4edebeb24f9714c4b8f8465ab9d272df.jpg

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney on June 23rd;  Judge Penny. People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. Can you handle mine?     

BRITNEY WANTS TO TALK TO THE COURT DIRECTLY

Britney Spears is requesting a status hearing to be held where she can address the court directly!!!!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It's at 1:30 pacific time right? So 4:30 eastern

I think so, so UK time is 9.30pm for my fellow UK fans 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think so, so UK time is 9.30pm for my fellow UK fans 

Speaking of UK, there was a rally in London today