Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

In my opinion it is the most shocking fact discovered so far. Unbelievable that they could place Britney under CONservatorship just with their claims and with no evidence to back them 🤯🤯🤯 it's so corrupt! And stinks from far!

Really US is like 3rd world country in Europe it wouldn't have happened 🤯🤯🤯

• Like 3
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

not just that, but even TMZ who always has that "close source" aka Jamie once said that she's never been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. That same occasion they said she should take ***** for bipolarity despite not being diagnosed, because she has "bipolarity-like symptoms", you know, logic :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I always believed this to be true. She's "weird," and just like Felicia said in the documentary, people around her now, they don't get who Britney is. So Britney must be sick with how "weird" she is (despite being as weird as any celebrated artist out there).

Therefore, they pump her with antipsychotics she doesn't need, they make her bloated, make her eyes lose their sparkle and she doesn't have the same type of control over her body anymore. I repeat this, but I'm really afraid she has developed tardive dyskinesia

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

For someone who doesn't care, you sure are in this thread all day? Do you have nothing better to do? How is Lou?

I love Britney, always will. All I'm saying is that it's not completely horrible because she isn't homeless or suffering on the street. She's in a very bad situation but it's not the worst thing in the world so calmamte

On 4/20/2021 at 3:35 PM, Gayseus911 said:

I'm gonna assume that Britney is somewhat fine with the conditions judging from the videos she's been posting lately, because if she wasn't she would not be complying. She may not be free but she has a roof over her head, food, clothes and a hot bf that can please her anytime. There are thousands of people who don't have that, It's really sad but it's not the most terrible thing. I'm done emotionally investing my mind in this entire situation and I'm gonna hope that justice is served and one day Britney is free. :)

On 4/20/2021 at 4:34 PM, Gayseus911 said:

Then why is she complying? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

11 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I love Britney, always will. All I'm saying is that it's not completely horrible because she isn't homeless or suffering on the street. She's in a very bad situation but it's not the worst thing in the world so calmamte

Not another narratives that conservatorship saved her with shelter and clothes. She is not "a girl who misses her daddy" or unstable or whatever Lou is trying to shove to public. She is frking Britney Spears her name worth much more, so she's not going to be homeless after she got off her conservatorship. What's going to happen after she's free is that she won't have to take stupid medication or pay Jamie and Thoreen salary. Please just log off Lou. Conservatorship save people's lives like Lobotomy. It is time they changed the law.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, neverover said:

Not another narratives that conservatorship saved her with shelter and clothes. She is not "a girl who misses her daddy" or unstable or whatever Lou is trying to shove to public. She is frking Britney Spears her name worth much more, so she's not going to be homeless after she got off her conservatorship. What's going to happen after she's free is that she won't have to take stupid medication or pay Jamie and Thoreen salary. Please just log off Lou. Conservatorship save people's lives like Lobotomy. It is time they changed the law.

**Sighs**

twerking GIF

Honestly I don’t even know what to say anymore.  The corruption is real.  A life has been stolen in the guise of continuing to save it.  You can’t convince me that her father loves or respects her. No real father would want to cripple their own child from growing up and seeing independent.  He can’t give her back the years he stole, the money he wasted, the career he’s tarnished, or the children she won’t be able to have. When Jamie meets his maker, he’ll have a lot do explaining to do. 

• Love 3