Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I really hope whoever made that letter to Ingham really have a planned way to start the so called investigation of the case (because obviously Ingham is SO not going to ask for the conservatorship to end by that date) 

You think public WORLD pressure can change things? People want Britney to be free and there's still a handful of documentaries coming out...

Plus, social media pressure can be ruthless... da'vonne rogers on Tumblr

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I really hope whoever made that letter to Ingham really have a planned way to start the so called investigation of the case (because obviously Ingham is SO not going to ask for the conservatorship to end by that date) 

That letter to Ingham really was not realistic whatsoever.

There's got to be a better way.

If Ingham was influenced by documentaries or social media, he wouldn't have made that last blunder on the form appointing Bessemer...He's Britney's only lifeline right now, apart from Lynne's lawyer, so I'd be going after Penny if I was going to go after anybody.

• Like 1
Just now, JustWendy said:

You think public WORLD pressure can change things? People want Britney to be free and there's still a handful of documentaries coming out...

Plus, social media pressure can be ruthless... da'vonne rogers on Tumblr

I think it would, only if it's directed at the key people that can actually make a change, which in this case I don't know who they might be. I don't know if there's a higher authority that can step in a case like this, or if this is one of those things that pertain to the state, and no one can intervene. As far as I know, judges also cannot be made accountable for their decisions, or questioned about them.

If this was a crime trial, like George Floyd's, where the entire world is watching, where the trial is being recorded, where all the parts involved are known by the public, that'd be different. But these hearings are very private, we don't even have a lot of pictures of the lawyers involved, or even the judge, Britney isn't even present at the hearings, everything is managed in a very low profile so it's hard for people to pay attention if they're not interested in Britney in the first place, and when important things aren't even being discussed at each hearing. This is not a trial where the judge has to take a decision. The decisions were made 13 years ago, and they just discuss these dumb things as the sealing of the documents or whether Ingham's comments about Britney are hearsay or not, and then we only get partial information from the documents that are obtained. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it would, only if it's directed at the key people that can actually make a change, which in this case I don't know who they might be. I don't know if there's a higher authority that can step in a case like this, or if this is one of those things that pertain to the state, and no one can intervene. As far as I know, judges also cannot be made accountable for their decisions, or questioned about them.

If this was a crime trial, like George Floyd's, where the entire world is watching, where the trial is being recorded, where all the parts involved are known by the public, that'd be different. But these hearings are very private, we don't even have a lot of pictures of the lawyers involved, or even the judge, Britney isn't even present at the hearings, everything is managed in a very low profile so it's hard for people to pay attention if they're not interested in Britney in the first place, and when important things aren't even being discussed at each hearing. This is not a trial where the judge has to take a decision. The decisions were made 13 years ago, and they just discuss these dumb things as the sealing of the documents or whether Ingham's comments about Britney are hearsay or not, and then we only get partial information from the documents that are obtained. 

OK that certainly explains a lot. You kind of painted a grim picture though. Who could help her. Maybe the president of the USA? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Oh Britney.

1 minute ago, JustWendy said:

OK that certainly explains a lot. You kind of painted a grim picture though. Who could help her. Maybe the president of the USA? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Oh Britney.

I mean, I don't know. There's that law that is on its way of getting approved, but that would still be only one step.

I think it's better to try all the means and exhaust all resources than not doing anything at all :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

• Like 1

Also interesting info here:

User Yourhonor  found this:

So in 2008 it appears that Britney tried to contest the conservatorship through three channels:

1. Conservatorship of Britney Jean Spears v. Britney J Spears2:08-cv-01021; removal to federal district court with Jon J. Eardley

2. Spears v. Spears B206540; direct appeal filed on Match 11, 2008 with Jon J. Eardley

3. (possibly) BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS VS SUPERIOR COURT, Docket No. BS117141; writ of prohibition and write of mandate; no record of counsel

----

So, yeah... totally "voluntary"((

• Like 7
43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, I think it's just that he technically was never removed. That's why Lisa has commented that there's no such thing as temporary stepping down,

Yeah 100% 

Everything we believed was still kinda true

Jodi has been temporarily performing as Britney's personal conservator all this time however Jamie was still the legal conservator he just handed that power over for an indefinite period of time which tbf makes sense he never resigned he just delegated to Jodi 

• Like 3

So there's not such a thing as a "temporary conservator". So i guess, Jodi is like Bryan back in 2015/2016. Jamie "stepped down" and Bryan took over, but neither Bryan or Jodi were the permanent conservator, Jamie was still the official permanent conservator. It was more obvious back then, but so confusing, glad it was brought to light and we know that we've been lied to this whole time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Persona said:

No capacity declaration was ever filed. Choice of attorney denied based on a not existing declaration. No prior notice to inform Britney of her fate. All just ruled based on words from a court appointed attorney who is now trying to cover his *** and a doctor different from the one who was supposed to assess Britney originally. So when exactly is this absolute fraudulent conservatorship going to be terminated because this is just unreal.

CALL THEM RATS OUT :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Like 4