Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

51 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

User Yourhonor  found this:

So in 2008 it appears that Britney tried to contest the conservatorship through three channels:

1. Conservatorship of Britney Jean Spears v. Britney J Spears2:08-cv-01021; removal to federal district court with Jon J. Eardley

2. Spears v. Spears B206540; direct appeal filed on Match 11, 2008 with Jon J. Eardley

3. (possibly) BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS VS SUPERIOR COURT, Docket No. BS117141; writ of prohibition and write of mandate; no record of counsel

---

In 2009, a phone call, where she said that she wanted to terminate the Cship. And that she was threatened.

Bryan in podcast said she always wanted out.

There are also Robert Haviland @LambysPoet tweets, who knew Grace, apparently + plus a lot of articles during all these years that talked about it.

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/judge-and-doctors-still-say-britney-spears-crazy-0823/

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/britney-spears-conservatorship-ends/

And we know that James threatened a lot of people, including Britney, so I don't think the victim should be blamed here. We don't know how much they ****ed her brain with their voodoo. And what an abuse she endured.

Right…. Anything in the past decade? 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Right…. Anything in the past decade? 

LambysPoet's tweets with tea up to 2018.

Bryan's podcast, where he said Britney always wanted out, was in 2020.

There were a lot of articles published in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018. These are the ones that I remember.

The last one for the moment:

Britney wants more freedom and asked the judge for certain adjustments ... but didn't get them. Sources tell us Britney would like to end the conservatorship, which has been operating for 11-plus years.

The judge took no action and has ordered an expert to evaluate Britney and until that happens there will be no change in the conservatorship ... but it has clearly created a family war.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/britney-spears-free-social-media-conservatorship-jamie/

And like I said to @Steel Magnolia Britney cannot terminate it herself, all legal actions are only through Ingham. And she can't hire another lawyer. This is a legal trap that she fell into.

Either Ingham must file for termination, or someone from her family, like Lynne... Britney legally CAN'T do it herself even if she wants to.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Britney has been a victim of abuse for 13 years already. It's like blaming the victim of domestic violence for not leaving the abuser earlier.

I'm not gonna waste my energy with you people, you can waste yours. Shes fed, she has shelter and she's good. That's it buh bah :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

19 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

LambysPoet's tweets with tea up to 2018.

Bryan's podcast, where he said Britney always wanted out, was in 2020.

There were a lot of articles published in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018. These are the ones that I remember.

The last one for the moment:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/britney-spears-free-social-media-conservatorship-jamie/

And like I said to @Steel Magnolia Britney cannot terminate it herself, all legal actions are only through Ingham. And she can't hire another lawyer. This is a legal trap that she fell into.

Either Ingham must file for termination, or someone from her family, like Lynne... Britney legally CAN'T do it herself even if she wants to.

Perhaps it's Lynne's lawyer who everyone should be directing their attention towards?

The entire cabal has too much dirt on Ingham...And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, there's a good chance he's been threatened over it.

But Lynne's lawyer...There's someone new to the game. It's Lynne who appears to have kicked all of this off back in 2019, now that I look more at the timeline...So why not start putting the pressure on Lynne's lawyer from here on out?

This ****ed up like, very ****ed up.... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Ingham's plan was to make Jodi permanent by Britney's wishes so that Jamie could be removed and now they cant, because Jamie has never been out of this role according to the law. How the hell didnt Ingham and Loeb saw that coming? Oh... look! Judge Penny will delay things again :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Literally, Jodi is only a face to the public. Hence why the rumors about Jamie locking Britney in the mansion after the summer she went out and about with Sam and her friends (beach day with Cade, dinner with Paris...) as a way to repress her.  Now it all makes sense, he shouldnt have that power but he had. And Lisa literally has been saying she never saw a conservator delegate his powers to a temporally substitue, that doesnt exist. 

Plus have yall seen this? There are 19 people to show up in the next hearing. Britney's hearings never had so many people like this  

• Like 8

And some fans were really happy because after Jodi, Britney seems to have more freedom... :clownery_makeup_meme:

I think Britney has a lot of fears and her family probably manipulated her hard to believe she needs the c-ship. A sad case of classic gaslighting.

That's why Vivian, Jamie, Bryan are all so confident Britney won't say anything about finishing this thing.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

So Ingham trying to make Jodi permanent conservator of Britney's person now doesn't make any sense because Jamie has not resigned and he's clearly not letting her go any time soon. Just another sloppy move... :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

sounds like he will make Jodie conservator...

maybe the strategy is to please the gp and say “hey look Jamie has agreed to have another person look over him and Britney has ‘agreed’ “

• Like 1