Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Absolutely!

Her visitation deal with Kevin is a private deal brokered between him and Jamie.

If she terminates now, her 70/30 schedule may very well drop down to zero.

Which is why this initial "deal" needs to be revisited. I don't know how they can keep holding whatever it is over her head. But yes I fully believe that she totally could request to terminate at any time, but the ways in which it will be used against her is clearly enough motivation to want to refrain from seeking normal, human rights. It's a shame.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

We know that over the years Britney has tried many times to terminate her Cship. Even in 2019, she asked for more freedoms, but the judge refused her. 

I think the opposite is true, actually. We have recently been told that Britney nor her lawyer have ever filed for termination, right? Seeking more privelages is not the same as filing to terminate. Though I don't know why her privilege requests would be refused. What documentation is there to support this?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

Can someone explain to me what happened to that evaluation that was supposed to take place 1-2 years ago?

The one that was due just after the doctor died... did anything ever come of that? Did they not order another evaluation with another doctor?

It was swept under the rug ((

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm gonna assume that Britney is somewhat fine with the conditions judging from the videos she's been posting lately, because if she wasn't she would not be complying. She may not be free but she has a roof over her head, food, clothes and a hot bf that can please her anytime. There are thousands of people who don't have that, It's really sad but it's not the most terrible thing. I'm done emotionally investing my mind in this entire situation and I'm gonna hope that justice is served and one day Britney is free. :)

MTE. Its so tiring for the fans.. But she doesnt even seem bothered nowadays. Ofc she is probably brainwashed to death in order to be compliant with this **** and its so sad because they basically stealing her own monies and she lives like a 13y old overprotected girl with minimun freedoms but it is what it is. And probably this criminal activity will still go on prrpetually, till shes actually broke. Its sad, but we cant do ****. Wish she could have a more powerful and smart mother or even sister or a bestie so they can fight all this with clear mind because she herself definitely cant.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

We know that over the years Britney has tried many times to terminate her Cship. Even in 2019 at the hearing, she asked for more freedoms, but the judge refused her. 

When has she ever attempted to terminate?

She's verbally expressed many times that she doesn't want to be in a conservatorship, but that's much different than officially filing within the court system.

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

This a slap back to the people who tries to diagnose her with every mental disorder that exists based on Instagram :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I am so over people claiming that she is a recovering addict with a bipolar disorder. I bet most of people who say that consumed more illegal ***** and alcohol than Britney :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, Roger said:

I am so over people claiming that she is a recovering addict with a bipolar disorder. I bet most of people who say that consumed more illegal ***** and alcohol than Britney :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

The whole bipolar thing was just a narrative back then. But doctors here say otherwise :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1

Bunch of snakes ....... They should be in jail , how do they even sleep at night .... The whole story sounds like a Horror film I just don't understand why it is allowed for them to do all this , where is the law and justice system ? And what's taking them so long they can literally stop this bull**** !!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
37 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm gonna assume that Britney is somewhat fine with the conditions judging from the videos she's been posting lately, because if she wasn't she would not be complying. She may not be free but she has a roof over her head, food, clothes and a hot bf that can please her anytime.

Instagram cannot serve as proof that this or that person is happy. I think there have already been many cases proving this. And she doesn't even own her Instagram.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

User Yourhonor  found this:

So in 2008 it appears that Britney tried to contest the conservatorship through three channels:

1. Conservatorship of Britney Jean Spears v. Britney J Spears2:08-cv-01021; removal to federal district court with Jon J. Eardley

2. Spears v. Spears B206540; direct appeal filed on Match 11, 2008 with Jon J. Eardley

3. (possibly) BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS VS SUPERIOR COURT, Docket No. BS117141; writ of prohibition and write of mandate; no record of counsel

---

In 2009, a phone call, where she said that she wanted to terminate the Cship. And that she was threatened.

There are also Robert Haviland @LambysPoet tweets, who knew Grace, apparently + plus a lot of articles during all these years that talked about it.

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/judge-and-doctors-still-say-britney-spears-crazy-0823/

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/britney-spears-conservatorship-ends/

3. (possibly) BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS VS SUPERIOR COURT, Docket No. BS117141; writ of prohibition and write of mandate; no record of counsel

^^ That's new. I'm curious to know more about that.

The rest? It's hard to tell if those are official attempts to terminate...Yes, she's clearly wanted out and expressed that many times over the years...But has she ever attempted to do it through the official channels?

I hate to admit it, but I tend to think Vivian Thoreen is right about this topic...And it could be because Ingham has never informed her of what the official channel actually is.

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

^^ That's new. I'm curious to know more about that.

The rest? It's hard to tell if those are official attempts to terminate...Yes, she's clearly wanted out and expressed that many times over the years...But has she ever attempted to do it through the official channels?

I hate to admit it, but I tend to think Vivian Thoreen is right about this topic...And it could be because Ingham has never informed her of what the official channel actually is.

Good old court appointed counsel. Aghhhhhh

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But has she ever attempted to do it through the official channels?

But that's the thing. She cannot do it herself, all legal actions are only through her lawyer. This is a legal trap that she fell into.

And we know that her father is really abusive. LMT is also abusive, imo. James threatened a lot of people, including Britney.  And what a crazy degree of isolation was created around her. Maybe team Con ****ed her brain so much that now she thinks she even needs Cship. As I said, it's a big problem that we don't hear Britney's wishes directly from her.

• Love 1