Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

This is just horrible. I have no words. Britney’s rights were violated every step of the way and still are being violated even today. Clearly no one there cares that this conservatorship was set up unlawfully, two judges have looked at this case and decided nothing was wrong with it, no questions needed to be asked. I’m not going to wait for a “bigger plan” to unfold here, because the bigger plan is to rob Britney of her money, as it has been since 2008. Don’t count on Ingham, don’t count on the judge, don’t count on any of them. Follow Lisa’s advice and reach out to people higher up if you can. I am done arguing with people here about consent. Britney never wanted to be in this mess and no one asked her for her opinion or consent back then. But now suddenly I’m supposed to find a way to “ask” her if she wants out of this prison? The ones she’s tried to get out of many times? Yeah, no. Even if she didn’t want out, this is unlawful. And I’m not going to support her staying in this surrounded by people who’ve never had any of her interests in mind since day 1. This needs to be looked into by people who have the guts and power to do **** when they see corruption. And this is corruption. Who will talk to Britney and hear her. **** off with everybody else.

• Love 5
  • Like 2