Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

THIS IS ALL CORRUPT! Why is Judge Penny not doing ANYTHING? END THIS NOW! Is this Judge being paid off too? How do any of these people sleep? Britney has lost so much of her young years, she is about to be 40 and still in a conservatorship. It is horrible and I could literally cry out of anger for what has happened to her for so many years. I don't know how this was ever possible but I hope and pray Jamie Spears burns in hell with his ho Lou Taylor.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Persona said:

edit: actually screw that, if it’s voluntary she wouldn’t even need a medical assessment isn’t that right?

that might be correct

the thing is they make it seems as if Britney went to the court and asked to be placed under a conservatorship, asking for her father to take the role, when we all know how things actually happened.

To "agree" to it because she has no other option, or because she's most likely threatened outside of court papers, is far from being voluntary. And if it was, then all of her requests should be granted, because she's the one seeking this agreement.

Anyways, the whole concept of "voluntary conservatorship" is ironic and absurd. If someone has the capacity to know and decide what is most convenient for them, how come can they qualify for a conservatorship, how could any judge allow that?

• Like 6
6 hours ago, s&m said:

The whole bipolar thing was just a narrative back then. But doctors here say otherwise :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

not just that, but even TMZ who always has that "close source" aka Jamie once said that she's never been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. That same occasion they said she should take ***** for bipolarity despite not being diagnosed, because she has "bipolarity-like symptoms", you know, logic :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Britman512 said:

sounds like he will make Jodie conservator...

maybe the strategy is to please the gp and say “hey look Jamie has agreed to have another person look over him and Britney has ‘agreed’ “

Wait... This is quite an interesting theory.

I don’t know the way around these laws but wouldn’t he have to formally resign first? I wonder how long would that take? Based on how slow everything is, months?

If he was out of the conservatorship of the person, would that be a good thing for Britney? Or is there a good chance he would still control her ignoring the law/control her through Jodi? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Also... Him agreeing to that would further prove how there aren’t really two sides but they both are the same thing. Making shady pacts outside of court and then trying to figure out how to prolong everything when court dates actually take place. Disgusting :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Of course, being conservator of the estate must be his priority, knowing him. But losing power on that other side could affect this one too. Speculating would not get us anywhere at the moment but I would like to understand these recent turn of events. Everything seemed going to the right direction but not anymore.

• Like 1

So they have a medical report but they haven't filed a declaration? Why did they/the judge flash the medical report to Streisand when whatever was on it wasn't enough to deem Britney to lack medical capacity? 

If she doesn't lack medical capacity and there's no declaration supporting that, how did they fill out the dementia form? I mean, it was mentioned that it matched her situation the closest (that doesn't mean that she's got dementia) but my point is, how exactly did they do that without a declaration? 

I'm very confused because on the one hand they don't have a declaration and say that the conservatorship is voluntary but then on the other they have this medical record which says something about Britney's mental health. 

I'm not familiar with the American system at all but can someone say if you absolutely need that declaration or the medical record on its own is enough proof to the court to make decisions. 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

To "agree" to it because she has no other option, or because she's most likely threatened outside of court papers, is far from being voluntary. And if it was, then all of her requests should be granted, because she's the one seeking this agreement.

It's also possible that they put her in "voluntary" Cship without even asking Britney. As we learned recently, they do not need even her signature on the documents for it to be approved. Just a signature of Ingham is enough for it.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that might be correct

the thing is they make it seems as if Britney went to the court and asked to be placed under a conservatorship, asking for her father to take the role, when we all know how things actually happened.

Anyways, the whole concept of "voluntary conservatorship" is ironic and absurd. If someone has the capacity to know and decide what is most convenient for them, how come can they qualify for a conservatorship, how could any judge allow that?

Funny you mention this, because I just remembered from my own cship case (or whatever the European version is), that a judge asked me if I “agreed” I needed it. That agreeing to it would be the easiest option because it would happen either way, the other option would just mean unnecessary proceedings for the same outcome.

i do really wonder now if Britney knew she was agreeing “voluntarily” to this, if she knows now, if they actually had to force her to agree or if that’s just what they say on paper but they told her they did have a declaration and there’s no use fighting it. I’d also like to know based on what exactly Jamie keeps pushing this weird narrative that Britney would be lost without him (or that she would pass away without their help), when there’s never been a document formally declaring her lacking capacity. Because if she doesn’t lack capacity whatsoever, all his arguments are lies (I mean we know). And based on what does Ingham keep saying Britney isn’t capable of writing **** herself? How can it be that his “opinion” is enough for the court to act like Britney does in fact lack capacity?

• Like 4

Why didn’t that useless POS Adam Streisand find this out way back then?! This is such BS and makes me sick. The only who fought for her was Jon Eardley, wish he would speak out. I want all involved serving life behind bars, they can meet up with cell mate April Parks and rot, disgusting! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Persona said:

i do really wonder now if Britney knew she was agreeing “voluntarily” to this, if she knows now, if they actually had to force her to agree or if that’s just what they say on paper but they told her they did have a declaration and there’s no use fighting it

I think they blackmailed her. It might have been Jamie, it might have been several people, but they threatened her saying they will take her kids away. She knew she didn't really have a chance. That leaked phone call of Britney's tells everything in my opinion

So she might 'voluntarily' agreed to it. Because there was no way out. But that is not voluntary, there needs to be other evidence of blackmailing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Persona said:

That agreeing to it would be the easiest option because it would happen either way, the other option would just mean unnecessary proceedings for the same outcome.

I'm still trying to figure out if the initial temporary conservatorship is the same as the permanent one in terms of documentation that they had to present. We know from sources and lawyers close to her that she was somewhat complicit with the fact that she'd be put in a temporary conservatorship back in 2007/2008; her objection was to not have her father as her conservator. Now if she somehow gave her consent for the temporary one (or her lawyer did so on her behalf as she was seen as incompetent or whatever + she was in hospital), could they have possibly used that "consent" for the permanent one?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Or if they didn't need her consent for the temporary one, then they'd need proof that she's incompetent and from what I gather, they only had that medical record, but they didn't have the declaration. How was the judgment made then? What did they take into account? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also, a reminder that if the temporary conservatorship and the permanent one are 2 separate things, they probably used her mental health for the temporary one but the medical record and the lack of declaration probably weren't enough to make it permanent, so they probably opted for the UNDUE INFLUENCE reason, hence how it got extended indefinitely. Does that make sense? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I'm just trying to make sense out of this whole thing and I can't.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Too many things are missing and I'll probably need a lawyer too. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Spoiler

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Spoiler

Allegedly:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 3