Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

4 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

So there's not such a thing as a "temporary conservator". So i guess, Jodi is like Bryan back in 2015/2016. Jamie "stepped down" and Bryan took over, but neither Bryan or Jodi were the permanent conservator, Jamie was still the official permanent conservator. It was more obvious back then, but so confusing, glad it was brought to light and we know that we've been lied to this whole time. 

Jamie only "stepped down" as her Tour Manager...never as her conservator.

It was this position, which made him millions:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

• Love 3
  • Like 3

All this time termination was actually easier than we thought. Take a wild guess why it hasn’t happened. If this is how it is, every time Britney said she wants out, Ingham as her attorney should have gotten her an assessment and if she passed, filed for termination. Why hasn’t he done that? Well.

edit: actually screw that, if it’s voluntary she wouldn’t even need a medical assessment isn’t that right?

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Persona said:

All this time termination was actually easier than we thought. Take a wild guess why it hasn’t happened. If this is how it is, every time Britney said she wants out, Ingham as her attorney should have gotten her an assessment and if she passed, filed for termination. Why hasn’t he done that? Well.

This gets me so *** **** angry :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Persona said:

No capacity declaration was ever filed. Choice of attorney denied based on a not existing declaration. No prior notice to inform Britney of her fate. All just ruled based on words from a court appointed attorney who is now trying to cover his *** and a doctor different from the one who was supposed to assess Britney originally. So when exactly is this absolute fraudulent conservatorship going to be terminated because this is just unreal.

what's worse that Ingham still likes to play in a "doctor" and still says it's his view that Britney lacks capacity to file declarations.

EympsGDW8AAI87D?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie only "stepped down" as her Tour Manager...never as her conservator.

It was this position, which made him millions:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

Wow, so a capacity declaration was never made, they said it was a "voluntary conservatorship" when Britney has been fighting this whole time the conservatorship, they made a believe in a "temporary conservator" when such a thing doesn't even exist in the first place. 

Literally, everyone is complicit, the judges, the lawyers "on both sides" (when we all know they are all in the same side, the side of money), her family etc...

Absolutely gross how all these things are happening in bright lights and the justice is doing nothing.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

what's worse that Ingham still plays  in a doctor and says it's his view that Britney lacks capacity to file declarations.

EympsGDW8AAI87D?format=jpg&name=medium

He loves to play doctor. This is why he says it’s voluntary. Because first at the start he said she lacked capacity and now he does it so she can’t say ****. Kingham indeed.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Reminder...

Ingham is an old fart who probably doesn't even know what Twitter or Instagram is.

If you're going to go after somebody, why not go after somebody who actually cares about their reputation and career?

Be strategic in what you're trying to accomplish.

We need to email someone higher up than Ingham at his law firm too.

I'm gonna assume that Britney is somewhat fine with the conditions judging from the videos she's been posting lately, because if she wasn't she would not be complying. She may not be free but she has a roof over her head, food, clothes and a hot bf that can please her anytime. There are thousands of people who don't have that, It's really sad but it's not the most terrible thing. I'm done emotionally investing my mind in this entire situation and I'm gonna hope that justice is served and one day Britney is free. :)

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Persona said:

edit: actually screw that, if it’s voluntary she wouldn’t even need a medical assessment isn’t that right?

I bring this up frequently... there is a very real possibility that britney must remain in this "voluntary conservatorship" if she wants XYZ to happen. Likely her kids but it could be anything. So sure, she could terminate, but electively staying in the conservatorship might be loosely tied to an entirely different court situation such as custody or anything else - even if not court related. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I bring this up frequently... there is a very real possibility that britney must remain in this "voluntary conservatorship" if she wants XYZ to happen. Likely her kids but it could be anything. So sure, she could terminate, but electively staying in the conservatorship might be loosely tied to an entirely different court situation such as custody or anything else - even if not court related. 

Absolutely!

Her visitation deal with Kevin is a private deal brokered between him and Jamie.

If she terminates now, her 70/30 schedule may very well drop down to zero.

9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

We know that over the years Britney has tried many times to terminate her Cship. Even in 2019 at the hearing, she asked for more freedoms, but the judge refused her.