Demi Lovato puts small dessert shop on blast for having diet-friendly options, Update: Demi apologizes

She’s choosing to be offended that they would even offer sugar free cookies. What if someone WANTS to eat them, that’s their choice. Just like it would be her choice to not eat the sugar free cookies. There’s no difference for shaming someone who wants to eat sugar free from shaming someone who chooses to eat sugar. She’s CHOOSING to be a victim. I am growing to really hate the victim mentality that so many people are adopting these days. They seek to be offended by something or someone. It’s hypocritical and disgusting. Totally turned off by her need for attention lately. Shame cuz I love the new album and have always been a fan of her music. But she’s always been a big mouth so what’s new. Honestly, sis needs to keep working on herself and focus on that instead spending so much time trying to force the world to do it for her. Put your big girl panties on sis.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

It's not a "let's bash Demi" topic but that's exactly what it turned into...

I'm not surprised she said this because she's in a moment of her life where she thinks she's found the key to her happiness and stability: allowing herself to eat whatever she wants and being "California sober". She needs to find a balance between the severe restrictions she had for a decade and this new mentality, which in my opinion won't work but I wish her well.

I'm not a fan of collectively dragging her like this. She's wrong and we all know it and we know why she is saying all this stuff. The shop will probably benefit off this and more people will visit and buy their products. I don't know what she was trying to do sharing this but it probably created the opposite effect. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Looking forward to the 2023 tell-all and her next album Dancing With The Diet Vultures: The Art of Binging Sugar Cookies :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She really is going for that 4th documentary about how she “regrets her behavior.” I can’t watch. She is gonna expect some huge pity party :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

this girl is one of the dumbest ******* celebrities i have ever seen in my life. 

literally can't get over how ******* dumb this ***** is. i truly hope scooter takers her phone away from her because the only thing she's doing at this point is ruining herself.

if he's as good of a manager as he pretends he is, he'll help her because she obviously needs public relations training. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block