Demi Lovato puts small dessert shop on blast for having diet-friendly options, Update: Demi apologizes

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

😒

It’s true though, you were complaining about Twitter mean comments you received - the store will be getting these x1000 because her platform is large. A platform she uses to spout her stupidity.

We’re doing what we do for you when Billy B bashes this place.

Billy B in this scenario being Demi and BH being the store.

She is CONTINUALLY attacking this business which could cause damage to it, same as what Billy B does about this place. I think every negative comment in this thread about Demi is completely fair and justifiable. You would not like it if someone with 100m+ followers was saying this about BH.

I fully support the comments in this thread and there is no good reason to defend her or be ‘gentle’ with her - she brings this on herself.

I’m just giving some perspective as that emotion you posted is as if we’re not justified with our comments, but we are. Sure some may be harsh, but the girl continually causes messes and makes everything about her and cries about it and blames everyone else when SHE is the issue. I hope she deletes social media and seeks help as she definitely needs it.

I NEVER say this about people but she is insufferable! The amount she could have damaged the livelihood of these owners for catering to people’s medical/dietary requirements is insane. Then she has the audacity to not reflect on her stupidity but CONTINUES to attack the store, not even respectfully either. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

I think she is very lost and needs guidance asap, surely she has many issues when everything triggers her...i hope she gets better. Also, maybe leaving social media for a while, would be beneficial for her.

Or maybe just do what plenty of other celebs do and just don't have one period.

I'm actually glad she does though, so there are no more excuses for her toxic a-hole self...

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Not cool. This girl needs to have several seats. I swear that’s all she does is complain and play the victim in any situation. 

poor business is mostly likely struggling because of covid. (Though her even mentioning them at this point should boost business for the shop).

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Please, somebody, anybody...

be this girl's friend. She clearly needs some good, solid company around her. In particular, she could use someone to guide her away from her negative triggers. Demi is wealthy, she can have food created and delivered. I am a fan of this woman's talent but at this point I'm starting to sympathize with Max. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

Demi is the queen of putting her foot in her mouth and saying stupid things like this without thinking. She has a tendency to stick her nose into conversations and internet/celeb drama that doesn't concern her one bit. This is reason why I am not the biggest fan of hers. Sure she can sing, but her personality is such a turn off for me.

I don't even know Demi and she's already embarrassing me. She says these things like she's paid their rent...we're in a pandemic, here. Please leave the nice small business owners alone, world famous rich girl. I didn't appreciate Ariana's donut scenario and I am no more a fan of this. Our princess may be in a conservatorship but she has yet to make a post about any possible dissatisfaction with Starbucks. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, 517113 said:

Please, somebody, anybody...

be this girl's friend. She clearly needs some good, solid company around her. In particular, she could use someone to guide her away from her negative triggers. Demi is wealthy, she can have food created and delivered. I am a fan of this woman's talent but at this point I'm starting to sympathize with Max. 

Why would anyone want to be her friend? She is a toxic whiner.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block