Demi Lovato puts small dessert shop on blast for having diet-friendly options, Update: Demi apologizes

the problem is that she thinks of things in terms of "diet" and "diet foods"...

like she shouldn't think of things in terms of "good"/ "bad" for you when it should just be about keeping things balanced.

But I know it's hard. People in america have such a messed up relationship with food!! I also still do struggle with eating disorder thought patterns sometimes cause of the way I was raised. so I do empathize with her a little bit.

but as a whole we  all need to stop blaming the world around us for our problems! take responsibility! 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Demi is the queen of putting her foot in her mouth and saying stupid things like this without thinking. She has a tendency to stick her nose into conversations and internet/celeb drama that doesn't concern her one bit. This is reason why I am not the biggest fan of hers. Sure she can sing, but her personality is such a turn off for me.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

this is the definition of first world, 1% entitlement. she is done. i'm so over hearing about how she overdosed, got better, overdosed again, got better, magically every time she has an album coming out. it's all so ridiculous and frankly that's the legacy she is leaving behind - people will remember her more for her "issues" than her "Art". gtfo here.

tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block