New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

On 4/15/2021 at 8:24 PM, Urbanney said:

Tell me it's not this photo just put through FaceApp or edited to look more "natural" instead of airbrushed:

britney-spears-xfactor-2.jpg553593-B6-1-F70-48-BE-8-F35-5003603390-F

I bet they mixed that photoshoot with her body from an IG video and combined it with a personal photo of Preston

It’s like someone used the blink feature of Remini, which makes someone’s face smiling (as apparently on the original photo, Britney wasn’t smiling). Or maybe it was manually edited.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

I just joined Exhale, so thought I’d post a little exclusive for ya’ll :)

OMG BRITNEY BABY IS THAT YOU WE LOVE YOU!!! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: WE ARE WITH YOU BABY WE WILL RIOT THE SUPREME COURT IF NECESSARY DONT WORRY QUEEN! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Not smiling in the original? OK now if this gets posted to her feed that's going to be telling. They're altering the photos to make her look happier.

Lord, where's my tinfoil hat?

Although I bet the non-smiling one will get posted now since Cassie and Lou Lou Lemon are in here.

• Haha 3