New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

tumblr_mz7dw9NNGs1t3bnpoo1_250.gif

don't bark at me!

your teeth are dismantling in an ever increasing speed

you know who you are, exactly, to make your 'post reeking in intelligence' here

it is the common strategy among you, my dear britney luvers

hide behind saying nothing when there is no more last resort

you are "not that dumb" to not grasp what i am saying, at least when you love Britney's song This Kiss

(jk of course you don't love that This Kiss demo, Britney obviously does not sing it like appropriate to Pop Queen Godney..

• Leader
Just now, jordeezy said:

I thought the OP was suggesting that the pic got leaked to Twitter as a response to them posting it here. But by whom? He called them rats. 

My guess is there are people trading these pics. They caught wind that this edit made its way onto Exhale, so they leaked the original onto Twitter.

Now, *how* it was obtained in the first place... I'd be interested in knowing that (sorta, also kinda icky to press further). 

*Backs slowly out of topic*

3 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I feel the need to say this very, VERY clearly.

I am not Britney. I am not sons. I am not her boyfriend. I am certainly not her sister. I am not related to her at all. 

I don’t feel comfortable people speculating that I am one of her sons because then people close to her will read this and think it was them and they might get into trouble when they have done nothing wrong. The picture was not obtained from her kids. Point blank period. 

I hope to god no-one hacked hers or her sons iCloud and got these photos :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 6