New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

Just now, phareezy said:

Not smiling in the original? OK now if this gets posted to her feed that's going to be telling. They're altering the photos to make her look happier.

Lord, where's my tinfoil hat?

Although I bet the non-smiling one will get posted now since Cassie and Lou Lou Lemon are in here.

Yeah...I find that odd. The OP posted a pic but also had an original that was the same pic but unedited? So...who edited the pic if the OP didn't? I don't get it. 

• Like 1

I guess I’m gonna have to be THAT person, but is anyone else seeing the really bad photoshop going on in this pic? The background has been erased, and there’s been some strange editing on her hair. I don’t really know if that’s cause for concern or not, but with everything going on, you never know. 

I’m sincerely hoping this is a legit pic of Britney and her son. If so, she looks so happy, and that makes me happy for her. I hope she gets to spend more time with her boys now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, iZacaree said:

I guess I’m gonna have to be THAT person, but is anyone else seeing the really bad photoshop going on in this pic? The background has been erased, and there’s been some strange editing on her hair. I don’t really know if that’s cause for concern or not, but with everything going on, you never know. 

I’m sincerely hoping this is a legit pic of Britney and her son. If so, she looks so happy, and that makes me happy for her. I hope she gets to spend more time with her boys now. 

you have to read the whole thread for it to make sense

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah...I find that odd. The OP posted a pic but also had an original that was the same pic but unedited? So...who edited the pic if the OP didn't? I don't get it. 

Feels like a whistle-blow to me. It's one thing to clean up blemishes or wrinkles, but to make her smile is odd. It's just confirmation someone is doing something to her pics.

• Love 1
  • Like 3