New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

Just now, Lost In Space said:

It is a little edited.I just checked. I didn’t know sorry. Her hair a bit fuller and her smile is a little different to the original. I don’t pay attention to that sort of stuff usually like hair and makeup. I just thought it was a really nice picture. I’m sorry

Don’t be sorry, dear, this is just Exhell being Exhell.

You are more than welcomed here and thanks so much for sharing:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

:shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

If I message the original to you, can you please promise to not share it and just confirm in the thread that I’m not lying and the picture is not fake ? I feel stupid for not noticing. I didn’t edit it myself and I have no idea who did. I wanted to put something nice out there and didn’t know she was edited like that

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Lost In Space said:

If I message the original to you, can you please promise to not share it and just confirm in the thread that I’m not lying and the picture is not fake ? I feel stupid for not noticing. I didn’t edit it myself and I have no idea who did. I wanted to put something nice out there and didn’t know she was edited like that

Sure. 

1 minute ago, Lost In Space said:

If you have the original, can you not just post it?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

It is a little edited.I just checked. I didn’t know sorry. Her hair a bit fuller and her smile is a little different to the original. I don’t pay attention to that sort of stuff usually like hair and makeup. I just thought it was a really nice picture. I’m sorry

We appreciate you sharing the pic!

Britney's world is filled with so many questions and mystery so it's hard to distinguish what's real and what isn't. You'll have to excuse us for being skeptical and questioning. It's not you, it's us.

Either way, I just like seeing normal, happy Britney posts with her kids. It's rare and it's nice even if it is photoshopped, but what photos aren't these days?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I don’t feel right posting that one now sorry. I just want him to confirm the original is not fake so you people can stop attacking me 

11 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

You don't really need to prove anything to anybody. I hope you can ignore the trolls...

People, stop harassing the newbie!

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I don’t feel right posting that one now sorry. I just want him to confirm the original is not fake so you people can stop attacking me 

Sorry not attacking... I believe the image is real, although edited but the poses and faces seem authentic to me. Mind you I'm not an expert by any means

Just seems strange to not post the original if you have it... by all means crop out any details that might expose where the pic comes from but I just don't really see the difference in respecting the source with edited vs original

Either way I appreciate the pic!

• Like 1
On 4/15/2021 at 7:27 PM, CJMCH said:

You don't really need to prove anything to anybody. I hope you can ignore the trolls...

People, stop harassing the newbie!

And the thing is that picture is actually true and not fake, that’s definitely Britney’s clothes style, and also I recognized that’s just Remini’s AI who messed up faces as the photo was too low quality. The title of the photo shows that’s from Remini.

UPDATE: the title isn’t from Remini. Indeed, this picture is true because it’s Britney but her face is heavily edited, I wonder if it got some AI treatments with Remini or with another app.

People are so mean. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 
Don’t listen to trollers, you’re free to share pictures here, just ignore those trollers and mean people.  @Lost In Space

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

And the thing is that picture is actually true and not fake, that’s definitely Britney’s clothes style, and also I recognized that’s just Remini’s AI who messed up faces as the photo was too low quality. The title of the photo shows that’s from Remini.

What is remini