New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

She looks so good in her private time. Share this type of stuff on IG Brit! 
He looks so much older and initially for some reason I got a glimpse of Michael Jackson? Wtf lol. Whoever you are and wherever this came from I like it. I’m sure Britney has her reasons why she can’t share or chooses not to on IG. 

• Love 1
Just now, TakeYourHand said:

She looks so good in her private time. Share this type of stuff on IG Brit! 
He looks so much older and initially for some reason I got a glimpse of Michael Jackson? Wtf lol. Whoever you are and wherever this came from I like it. I’m sure Britney has her reasons why she can’t share or chooses not to on IG. 

Michael Jackson What? (Doctor Who) | Reaction GIFs

On 4/15/2021 at 7:11 PM, Lost In Space said:

It is a little edited.I just checked. I didn’t know sorry. Her hair a bit fuller and her smile is a little different to the original. I don’t pay attention to that sort of stuff usually like hair and makeup. I just thought it was a really nice picture. I’m sorry

Don’t worry! I wonder if this picture got some AI treatments like of Remini, because it looks like edited with also some AI treatments but I’m not sure.