New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

On 4/15/2021 at 4:12 PM, Watch Me Work It said:

ok but why did this account have the picture 15 hours ago

On 4/15/2021 at 4:14 PM, phareezy said:

The way the plot always thickens here :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

On 4/15/2021 at 4:17 PM, nthenwkiss said:

mhmm, we have a case here and this user knows something - and this guy in exhale too. if the picture gets posted on her IG it’ll be very weird.

Hold up! How did this Twitter user see the pic beforehand? Regardless of if Sean had shared it on his Insta, @Jordan Miller this is the same Twitter user who was partially "harassing" you or being annoying on Twitter regarding you teasing unreleased Britney music! What a hypocritical attention seeking ***hole to have a lot of hatred to come after you stubbornly when you apologized because now they're the ones teasing a Britney picture:

6 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

I thought I made her look quite natural. 

I don’t even know what you called me because it’s all *, but thank you. 

Oh look, another stalky "insider" who "cares about Britney a lot" and is not giving out creepy attention hungry vibes, at all.

It's been years since we've had one of those... Wendy Gifs

1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Hold up! How did this Twitter user see the pic beforehand? Regardless of if Sean had shared it on his Insta, @Jordan Miller this is the same Twitter user who was partially "harassing" you or being annoying on Twitter regarding you teasing unreleased Britney music! What a hypocritical attention seeking ***hole to have a lot of hatred to come after you stubbornly when you apologized because now they're the ones teasing a Britney picture:

Sweetie I think I speak for everyone here reading this when I say, u are what they call ‘stirring the pot’ :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Oh look, another stalky "insider" who "cares about Britney a lot" and is not giving out creepy attention hungry vibes, at all.

It's been years since we've had one of those... Wendy Gifs

I do care about Britney a lot and I am not an insider. I did purposefully cause a little drama which I did apologise for, but people don’t have to accept the apology if they don’t want to. Also, I am not the one who leaked the picture. It was ‘’britmebaby’’ on Twitter who has connections with Sean Preston’s private Instagram, so maybe you can focus on him. I simply reposted an edited version of the picture. In hindsight I should have posted the original, or better yet, not posted it at all. 

There’s also a grown woman who looks to be in her 40’s who ‘’britmebaby’’ interacts with frequently on Twitter who follows Sean Preston’s private Instagram. So she could have even provided him with the picture. 

I wouldn’t directly message Sean himself because that’s not right, but what do you guys think of me DM’ing Kevin Federline and / or his wife with the usernames of the Britney stalkers who managed to sneak their way into Sean’s private account? 

9 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I do care about Britney a lot and I am not an insider. I did purposefully cause a little drama which I did apologise for, but people don’t have to accept the apology if they don’t want to. Also, I am not the one who leaked the picture. It was ‘’britmebaby’’ on Twitter who has connections with Sean Preston’s private Instagram, so maybe you can focus on him. I simply reposted an edited version of the picture. In hindsight I should have posted the original, or better yet, not posted it at all. 

27 GIFs & Memes ideas | memes, bones funny, funny gif

33 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

There’s also a grown woman who looks to be in her 40’s who ‘’britmebaby’’ interacts with frequently on Twitter who follows Sean Preston’s private Instagram. So she could have even provided him with the picture. 

I wouldn’t directly message Sean himself because that’s not right, but what do you guys think of me DM’ing Kevin Federline and / or his wife with the usernames of the Britney stalkers who managed to sneak their way into Sean’s private account? 

Honestly sis I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but what makes you any better than the stalkers who snuck onto Sean's account and leaked the picture? You still posted something that was meant to be private and went through a whole charade just for attention.

Christine Taylor Nice Try Jan GIF

18 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Honestly sis I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but what makes you any better than the stalkers who snuck onto Sean's account and leaked the picture? You still posted something that was meant to be private and went through a whole charade just for attention.

Christine Taylor Nice Try Jan GIF

Just to be clear again, the picture was out there hours before I posted the version I edited. I did not leak the picture. You’re right though, I am certainly not innocent and was seeking attention, but I am not one of the fans that follow his private account. I do just happen to now know of the fans that are leaking photos from his private Instagram and I don’t feel it’s right, so I am just getting opinions on what I should do with that information.

I shouldn’t have posted the edited version here and caused drama, but I think I can try to right my wrongs by passing the information of the stalkers onto his father and stepmom so they can at least hopefully go into his account and block the users who are leaking photos from his page. That way this won’t happen again and Sean can be more wary of those people. 

Yesterday, this topic appeared with personal and private photos stolen from the boy, and today the creepy B team posts a cropped and glued video with Britney, in which she says that she is doing well, focusing only on the house and her children. Britney loves her boys more than anything in the world and is willing to do anything to protect them from evil people and scammers. And I'm sure there's a direct connection between the leaked photo of her son and that cropped video of Britney. That's how these people influence her, forcing her to do what is profitable for them.

Britney is a real lioness and will do anything to protect her children.

Big Cats Cat GIF by Nature on PBS

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 10:39 PM, Lost In Space said:

‘’britmebaby’’ on Twitter pretends to be an insider, when in reality he just tricked Sean Preston, a 15 year old boy, into letting him follow his private Instagram. Creepy. 

Do you by any chance have evidence or how do you know this?