New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

4 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

DAMNH

also, this picture has a publicity Briteney permission to have had being posted(OHH YEAH usually you say its not right to post about the boise) (why different opinion now are you windflags?(it WAS NOT posted  by the permission of Brit Brit so why are you not barking and saying: don't post about her boys its creepy?=========???????????= i can't at your double standards

EDIT: i guess there is at least four to seven dramas in this thread

i can't read it all too stressful but yet we are the best and most powerful fan base. first of all what does it mean to you to be a fan? DISCUSS do you have principles in being a fan?

tumblr_mz7dw9NNGs1t3bnpoo1_250.gif

14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok fam so I saw the supposed original. In it, Britney is not smiling and the hair looks real. I'm not sure where this photo came from or why this second version is altered to have her showing teeth (when she isn't in said original). Why is everything in Britney land so confusing :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

omg this user is Britney; confirmed. - omg I love having the queen among us, I feel super fresh; like we hangout with the cool people.

• Haha 2

Take a closer look , the hair on the shirt is transparent , the hairline on her forehead looks really weird and her nose , eyes and teeth look different , this is clearly photoshopped , you can tell only by looking at the hair.....

• Leader
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Take a closer look , the hair on the shirt is transparent , the hairline on her forehead looks really weird and her nose , eyes and teeth look different , this is clearly photoshopped , you can tell only by looking at the hair.....

The hair in this version is totally fake. The original it looks real. 👀 

• Love 3
Just now, ExXL said:

It has been altered. I didn’t know. I’m an idiot I know. I have the original now and her hair and teeth have been altered. sorry again  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

The hair in this version is totally fake. The original it looks real. 👀 

Oh I haven't seen the original ,it seems like they used a picture of them and altered it on Faceapp or something like that

I am not posting the original because I made a mistake posting that one. i wasn’t thinking and it was disrespectful to post a picture i didn’t have permission to post in the first place. if i do post the original, it will be posted everywhere and people will get in trouble. at least with the one in my original post looks too false to be posted anywhere. I trust Jordan not posting it, and I appreciate him respecting my wishes. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

It has been altered. I didn’t know. I’m an idiot I know. I have the original now and her hair and teeth have been altered. sorry again  

Don't be hard on yourself , I just said the picture looks edited , it's not your fault.....:walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I just extended my lunch break to read the drama on this post! Was so much fun, couldn't stop! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I love how every Britney picture needs a full-scale investigation to certify whether it is real or not  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

i wanna know where you take your lunch break so i can go with you next time ;)

• Haha 1