Lisa McCarley thinks the conservatorship could end before summer

TakeYourHand

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lisa: What they can do: call their members of Congress if they live in the USA , call or write to Merrick Garland if they are outside the US. Let them know the world is watching and it’s not looking too good.

I did all of that lol and even made letters for all my friends to sign and I mailed them lol

I think if the March hearing actually accomplished what it had set out to address instead of pushing everything to April and ending in five minutes, Lisa's  prediction would be more feasible. 

She is so correct in addressing how Ingham has such a lack of energy. It took him 13 years to even start doing anything above the bare minimum. And now his errors pushed back Bessemer yet again and he is taking months to do something a competent lawyer could do in weeks. All while being set with his half a million per four months paycheck

42 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

She did. She also believes this is a direct result of Sam Inghams lack of energy representing his client and that this is why she would have benefited from a lawyer of her choice. 

Can we start spreading what a terrible lawyer he is? He’s getting such a free pass on this situation

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

Can we start spreading what a terrible lawyer he is? He’s getting such a free pass on this situation

I would say yes as long as it’s done respectfully and not just sending the man hate. Calling him a loser vs calling him out on his lack of professionalism are two different things so I’d hate to start a monster. If fans can keep it classy, go for it! 

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

To answer your question nothing is happening this Wednesday. This interview was conducted weeks ago but my phone broke and I took a vacation right after so I didn’t have the time to post. She was referring to the last court date. With that said I have some more interviews coming out down the road and exciting thoughts from interesting people coming soon!

Now that shows that she is not always right either.  There should be more lawyers like Lisa who are idealistic enough to fight for something without thinking about money. After all, they all took an oath at some point. The woman has my absolute respect.

4 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Now that shows that she is not always right either.  There should be more lawyers like Lisa who are idealistic enough to fight for something without thinking about money. After all, they all took an oath at some point. The woman has my absolute respect.

Well to be fair she did say it was a prediction and not factual information. She’s given so much of her time using the tools she has as a professional to help Britney with no advantage and that is beyond respectable. A lot of lawyers use their knowledge only when they receive payment and not for the greater good. It’s truly amazing.

Archived