Lisa McCarley thinks the conservatorship could end before summer

TakeYourHand

10 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

100%  he even let it slip himself that Britney would be glad to file a declaration, but cuz we have known since 2008 that Ingham works as a "psychiatrist" sometimes, determining after a 15 minute meeting whether his client has capacity to hire a lawyer or not... so he gave his expert opinion now as well that it’s his view that Britney lacks capacity to file a declaration.

Oh yeah, attorney of the century - so gifted as a psychiatrist that he can evaluate someones mental state and capacity within 15 minutes, yet he can’t even complete and file a basic legal form properly after months. 

Sadly Brenda is most likely complicit as no one with a functioning brain would just gloss over so much evil, BUT that doesn’t mean we need to turn down the pressure. That’s the only thing that could help.. that and appointing Lisa as her attorney. Sam deserves to feel the heat. We got to Loucifer, time to go after that loser. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/9/2021 at 7:52 PM, TakeYourHand said:

That’s not a bad idea. I just had a quick chat with him earlier and Lisa as well so maybe I’ll throw that out there. It’s honestly the next step we need to take as a fan base because as someone else said, hashtags aren’t enough. Good thinking. I’ll try and follow up. 

Im all in. My point was about making a general draft we all could use since I assume most of us are not related to law's terms and vocabulary. Plus, set a specific day for everyone, I mean, EVERYONE to send their (our?) petitions so can see them all. That could be attached to a hashtag like #RequestBritneyFreedom (lol, it's just a silly example) but the main thing would be sending a petition/request. 

Jordan surely has contacts with Samantha Stark and Liz Day (the FBS producers) they work for the NYT that would help A LOT, I would say those girls from Britney's Gram (but after the drama around authenticity of the audio idk how reliable they are to everyone). 

I know there are many lore people who can help but it needs to be as soon as possible I feel like this situation isnt going anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Im all in. My point was about making a general draft we all could use since I assume most of us are not related to law's terms and vocabulary. Plus, set a specific day for everyone, I mean, EVERYONE to send their (our?) petitions so can see them all. That could be attached to a hashtag like #RequestBritneyFreedom (lol, it's just a silly example) but the main thing would be sending a petition/request. 

Jordan surely has contacts with Samantha Stark and Liz Day (the FBS producers) they work for the NYT that would help A LOT, I would say those girls from Britney's Gram (but after the drama around authenticity of the audio idk how reliable they are to everyone). 

I know there are many lore people who can help but it needs to be as soon as possible I feel like this situation isnt going anywhere. 

Let’s take this with baby steps and do it right. I love your idea and I promise to try. Keep being brave and keep being bold because this base needs it. Sending love. 

Hey guys, just wanted to reach out and say thank you for your support. This is something that can make a difference and on Exhale ya never know what people will focus on but you’ve all surely shown enough love and I appreciate it. You guys make me want to pull my hair out sometimes and other times I could hug you all. If you can, keep up the good work and contact Congress. I’m here for all of you. 

On 4/10/2021 at 6:25 AM, britneyluv said:

I can't speak for the other "lwayers" here, but as a lawyer who happens to only want the best for Britney, I have no problem criticizing Ingham when he makes questionable decisions while also applauding him when he does something that seems to be in Britney's best interests. We really don't know the inner workings of what goes on with Britney's case, and can only go by court pleadings, but the documentary has definitely put him in a different light for me.

While Vivian came across as a moronic lackey for a losing team who's willing to pay her exorbitant legal fees, Adam Streisand made complete sense with everything he said. I also was reading another thread here today about the timeline of the c-ship, and the fact that Ingham basically decided she lacked capacity to retain her own counsel, even though there was a huge conflict of interest since Jamie's team picked him, is incredibly shady and definitely unethical. 

How was Sam Ingham allowed to see Britney before he had been appointed by the court?

Never going to happen by summer and Lisa knows that. Britney’s situation is far different than any case Lisa has ever worked on. I appreciate all her input throughout this, but, she is enjoying the fame that’s coming with it and is constantly giving false hope opinions. 

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

How was Sam Ingham allowed to see Britney before he had been appointed by the court?

I think Jamie might have chosen him and allowed him to see Britney but I'm not sure. Either way, it's definitely unethical, and there's really no reason why Britney was unable to have any kind of say in choosing her lawyer.

4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Never going to happen by summer and Lisa knows that. Britney’s situation is far different than any case Lisa has ever worked on. I appreciate all her input throughout this, but, she is enjoying the fame that’s coming with it and is constantly giving false hope opinions. 

Other people made the same comment/ point and I agree however she did share some cool facts and the rest of her opinions are interesting from a legal and professional perspective.

Archived