Judge Penny has granted the ex parte motion allowing Britney's father to keep Michael Kane from Miller Kaplan as the business manager

As much as i try to be optimistic about all of this it's looking like they just be pulling these moves because they can and noone will get into trouble because money talks etc. They have corruption on their side & we (the fans/movement) being the good side in all of this can make noise but we just haven't quite yet made an earthquake metaphorically speaking.

These people will not let their cash cow go so easy regardless of any movement or attention their corrupt ***** are getting, that is the unfortunate truth.

Still keeping optimistic, hope things start going her way

• Love 7
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, zenden said:

I nean Britney ia not even working right now why do they need to spend money to manager she doesn't need at the moment

Daddy needs help paying bills, tax and so on (these were pretty much the reasons he stated in docs). So he hired a business manager for $ 40,000/month.

If James needs help with these type of things, then why the hell is he still her conservator of the estate.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Daddy needs help paying bills, tax and so on (these were pretty much the reasons he stated in docs). So he hired a business manager for $ 40,000/month.

If James needs help with this type of things, then why the hell is he still her conservator of the estate.

At this point it seems like Jamie is purposely trying to drain her dry of all her money for the sake of being petty. Because she won't work, so he is doing the most to drain her of her money. It's really disgusting how he is her father and should protect her but he really doesn't see her as his child but as his property. Burn in hell Jamie Spears. 

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

If James needs help with this type of things, then why the hell is he still her conservator of the estate.

Exactly. And he asked for raise for himself bc he is very involved as far as i remember. The way they spending Britneys money and then saying cship is there to protect her-damn that is some bs. They just keep living their fancy lives, spending her hard earned money and still she has 0 rights.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So it says Sam Ingham gave consent to this? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Yup(( + once again incorrectly filled  order to appoint Bessemer so that they will not get on board just yet, so he pretty much just gave team con a window of opportunity to do it. it's all so sus(( 5 months have passed since Bessemer's approval by the judge and Ingham still can't fill  the order correctly ...

• Love 5
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So it says Sam Ingham gave consent to this? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Yes, because Sam made a agreement with the devil. Some fans wants to belive Sam has a master plan, and he is trying to free Britney by steps, but it seems like he is part of the problem. For me that's clear since day one. Jamie probably won't oppose to Sam's request about Jodi either. 

Without that movement on Congress, we're kinda back to the square one. 

• Like 5

i realised something before too that gave me chills

Britney will never be "broke" 

Her name/brand will continue to make millions wether she chooses to work or not

I'm sure the entire clan are aware of this

So whether she's here or not, they still raking in the dollars & that is truly scary to think about.

• Like 6

HOW CAN WE GET JUDGE PENNY FIRED???? Seriously!!! Does this woman hate Britney or something? Is Jamie slipping her the D on the side? Is he paying her under the table?? What the **** is going on!? She is a woman for Christ’s sake, helping a MAN control the life of another woman! 

We need to make a petition for Judge Penny’s resignation. This ***** gotta go! 

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 7

This is some Illuminati ****. I hate to be a conspiracy theorist. 

but it’s almost like Disney trained her, mtv said they’ll promote her if she pushes a certain agenda .. so she was given so much air time on mtv .. which helped make her a star

right when she began going off script , they tore her down , made her appear crazy , put her in a conservatorship. and basically was like you’re either our slave or we’ll have you taken care of 

and then free Britney caused this ruckus so now their like legit trying to figure out what to do with her next 

I don’t think they’ll let her expose them, so she either stays quiet or they probably threaten her 

• Like 1