Judge Penny has granted the ex parte motion allowing Britney's father to keep Michael Kane from Miller Kaplan as the business manager

To the people saying "But she's not working" ..... Britney is a whole BRAND... that's like saying "Donatella versace doesnt need a manager because she doesnt have a NEW perfume or clothing line out" . There's always money to "manage" this way Mr James Spears can further cement his reign and control over Britney's finances. He's just behind the scenes now. 

I know i have become somewhat pesimistic lately , but i've said it before , This is their peak to tighten their grip because ..... as horrible as it sounds they're thinking BEYOND.... as in ... who will have a hold of her finances when you know . Plus , fighting this thing now? The woman will be 50 in 10 years so their case will be stronger. I mean they claimed she was dimented when she was 25 imagine what they can come up with when she's 50. 

Unless a president or congress members literally leave their office for a day , attend Britney's court and says " this is corrupted" then there's no point. When her own sister and brother won't fight or be by her side then just imagine how much $$ we're talking here. 

• Love 1

Basically, this guy's job is to find a way to print money out of Britney, while Britney does not want to actively work.

He will find a way.

As much a I agree that all of this is concerning, I think we should stray away from feeding into conspiracy theories as they tend to alienate the general public. Instead of claiming they are trying to kill Britney (which I think is a bit of an irresponsible claim), we should maybe show how these individuals have never had the best interest of their artists at heart, Michael Jackson being a prime example. I really don't know how Britney can get out of this now that more leeches have been added to the mix.

It's such a complicated matter.

2 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Why aren't these people afraid of being exposed? Isn't it just better to be fair?! Money aren't that important especially when you aren't poor lmao 

This whole situation is just disgusting and all of that for money? Money won't give you happiness, maybe for a second 

I think because they are way too deep in this. They aren't afraid of losing some money anymore, they are afraid they're gonna go to jail

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

We need to keep the pressure up. Come up with news ways to expose people, somehow involve more famous & influential & wealthy people, do something 

I'm trying to come up with something, we all should. We need to fight

Sadly its over. Unless there is a huge inside expose.