Judge Penny has granted the ex parte motion allowing Britney's father to keep Michael Kane from Miller Kaplan as the business manager

Judge Penny has granted the ex parte motion allowing Britney's father to keep Michael Kane from Miller Kaplan as the business manager while Bessemer Trust is still being added to the conservatorship. Michael Kane was also involved in MJ's estate.

It appears this would bet yet another life-changing decision made for Britney without her express consent.

ZdjęcieZdjęciebritney-ex-parte.jpg.d16b6f9680b829f0bace3f71f94425d4.jpg

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The good thing: finally a confirmation this judge and the last one are the same bull****... Lol.

The system is corrupt, periodt.

Yeah I just can’t imagine how an impartial non-corrupt judge can look at this whole mess and see nothing wrong with it. :clownery_makeup_meme: I’m really losing hope bc it feels like all odds are stacked up against Britney

• Love 6
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, MadLoveney said:

Yeah I just can’t imagine how an impartial non-corrupt judge can look at this whole mess and see nothing wrong with it. :clownery_makeup_meme: I’m really losing hope bc it feels like all odds are stacked up against Britney

Agree that the judge has made lots of questionable decisions (to put it mildly), but it looks like she granted this Motion in part because Britney's attorney did not object to it. I don't know why Ingham consented to the appointment of this business manager, but because he did, there was really no basis for her to deny the Application.

• Like 6