Judge Penny has granted the ex parte motion allowing Britney's father to keep Michael Kane from Miller Kaplan as the business manager

STOP 👏 MIXING 👏 BUSINESS 👏 WITH 👏 BRITNEY'S 👏 LIFE!

She is a human being and a mother.  Just because she's a celebrity and money power house doesn't mean her LIFE should be treated as a business.  The c-ship and her business affairs should be kept separate, but they keep mixing them together, which in turn hurts her as a person.

And if he truly loved his daughter, he wouldn't let that person who allegedly killed MJ anywhere near her.  He doesn't give af, he only wants the money.

• Love 6

Just another notch to add to Britney’s abuse from the California “justice” system. 

At this point her dad could ****** her and he wouldn’t go to jail. They’re so corrupt and literally want this woman to be bled dry financially and physically. It’s beyond a joke now how much they’re letting her suffer without any intervention.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Meaning she's not going to get free at all, and she will be forced to go back to make Music, cos that legally binding contract with RCA still stands and she owes 3 more studio albums. 

She should let them sue her, that would hurt these corrupted people, and their paycheck would be cut, Britney can always rise after, I'm sure of that, it's just sad that these rats are eating her hard earned money

8 hours ago, iZacaree said:

HOW CAN WE GET JUDGE PENNY FIRED???? Seriously!!! Does this woman hate Britney or something? Is Jamie slipping her the D on the side? Is he paying her under the table?? What the **** is going on!? She is a woman for Christ’s sake, helping a MAN control the life of another woman! 

We need to make a petition for Judge Penny’s resignation. This ***** gotta go! 

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Some of y’all really don’t know how a court is run, I explained before it’s nothing she can do if both parties agree. She’s pretty much the referee. She only steps in when it’s a disagreement. Since both Jamie & Sam agreed on this what do you guys expect her to do? 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Kingham keeps giving nothing.  :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Bessemer should have been in by now. I think a lot of us would feel better if we knew bessemer was already working as c-conservator and going through the books and agreed to hire Kaplan. But of course.. it’s just Jamie doing what he has to do to keep the books right and cleaned up. 

• Love 4

If something happens to her. Like ... Death.

I would personally have a whole different view on humans and life in general.

We all know the money her estate will generate. her popularity will become phenomenal, you know how we suddenly LOVE dead people.

I'll be always grateful for Sam for being with her during this time.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Kingham keeps giving nothing.  :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Bessemer should have been in by now. I think a lot of us would feel better if we knew bessemer was already working as c-conservator and going through the books and agreed to hire Kaplan. But of course.. it’s just Jamie doing what he has to do to keep the books right and cleaned up. 

Jamie hasn't submitted all of the financials yet...the date was extended.

So there are no books to go over.

• Like 1
On 4/7/2021 at 11:32 AM, britneyluv said:

Agree that the judge has made lots of questionable decisions (to put it mildly), but it looks like she granted this Motion in part because Britney's attorney did not object to it. I don't know why Ingham consented to the appointment of this business manager, but because he did, there was really no basis for her to deny the Application.

Britney needs to be able to pick her own d*** attorney! Her lawyer is not truly fighting for her. 

Serial killers and rapists have the right to pick their own lawyers, but not Britney. It’s so infuriating. Conservatorship laws must change.

• Like 2