Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

I think we should all leave Cassie alone... she's just some random social media manager who probably gets paid little.

I believe *most* of what she wrote there, but whether Britney is leaving secret messages or not only Britney would truly know not her.

Also really weird that Jason commented when he's never spoken about Britney since the breakup LMAO.

Britney obviously records her own videos and chooses random pinterst/google images... and I do believe she writes her captions, but I also believe her social team now edits them. Because as we investigated in a previous thread, we all know Britney is actually very articulate especially with writing, and her posts pre-Daddy colon rupture were all written in her voice, whereas now they're written like a kid.

But I also believe maybe Britney purposely is trying to appear a certain way on social media now. Because as we've seen in BTS videos from her music videos, she's very involved in the aesthetic and how she looks. So maybe this is the 'character' she's playing now. Or she simply doesn't mind being raw and herself and sharing how she is when dancing for fun and coming up with choreos.  But part of me believes it's in retaliation for not getting to be with her kids. Because when her profile was normal, she was always posting her going out and having fun with Sam or her backup dancers or her kids. Then post-colon rupture she was always in her home, even pre-quarantine, doing fashion shows and personal choreos.

I don't believe Cassie should be fired for the conspiracies.

I DO believe Cassie should be fired for letting Britney's social media become bizarre, whether it's Britney's choice or not, a social team is supposed to give her recommendations and help with the aesthetic. I feel like her social team must have changed when her dad's colon ruptured, or her social media manager changed or they simply don't have enough content to work with because she's always at home.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 2/3/2021 at 11:44 AM, Marcanthony said:

If she knew her videos are getting posted online daily she would just stop dancing and stuff which she doesn't.

If her media team was posting stuff it would be something generic and ad containing. Simple.

hun what the heck are you trying to say:runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica: :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Britney obviously records her own videos and chooses random pinterst/google images... and I do believe she writes her captions, but I also believe her social team now edits them. Because as we investigated in a previous thread, we all know Britney is actually very articulate especially with writing, and her posts pre-Daddy colon rupture were all written in her voice, whereas now they're written like a kid.

But I also believe maybe Britney purposely is trying to appear a certain way on social media now. Because as we've seen in BTS videos from her music videos, she's very involved in the aesthetic and how she looks. So maybe this is the 'character' she's playing now. Or she simply doesn't mind being raw and herself and sharing how she is when dancing for fun and coming up with choreos.  But part of me believes it's in retaliation for not getting to be with her kids. Because when her profile was normal, she was always posting her going out and having fun with Sam or her backup dancers or her kids. Then post-colon rupture she was always in her home, even pre-quarantine, doing fashion shows and personal choreos.

Thiiiiiis tho too. If she's in any kind of control its weird af on purpose and i think this is why

• Like 1
On 2/2/2021 at 10:20 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Alright I'll roll with that. But I still think this is a good move. I just want people to notice how quickly we go into attack mode regarding anyone in a semi-close proximity with Britney. Yea there are a lot of vultures, but this announcement of sorts is super insightful (to me at least)

I dont think the message should be coming from her, but should be from Britney. Other than that it is still remains a question whether Britney has an even ounce of control over her social media accounts.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, kindlewindle said:

Yeah I agree, Crowd Surf advertise that they do "digital PR" for their clients and all I'm getting from Cassie's statement is that they've allowed a certain type of content to be posted knowing that it encourages trolls and negativity. Even if it's what you're paid to do I think it's morally and professionally questionable.

There doesn't seem to be much quality control either. For example, this photo from May 2019 with the Photoshop on it was initially not spotted (even though it's glaringly obvious) and is still up to this day:

Even if it was Britney who tried editing that photo, if someone with some imaging skills had checked it over they could probably have fixed it in 30 seconds. If this company is being paid to look after Britney's social media and her public image then why didn't this happen? 

If all they're doing is posting photos that Britney sends on then why are they needed in the first place? I thought Jamie was concerned about money being spent while she's not working?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Yet some good looking images are being deleted for no reason like the one when Britney was brunette 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

True, Cassie. We love, adore Britney, she means the world to us. Brit is like gold for us. We would do anything to help her if she asks. We see everything and recognize everything. Some fans are like detectives. So don´t mess with us.:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

About Jason: Yesterday I was asking myself, what is the story about him? Now I read this. Yes, it took me years to understand that something is wrong with him/the relationship he had with Brit. Why did some Britney fans never investigate him?Like they do about the Sam´s? Look deeper into the rumors about him? You can say they are false, but it is true that Britney changed completely around 2010/2011 so something horrible happened to her. That's it is why it´s most likely that they are true, for me.

And then,Cassie,Sam A., and Britney were on vacation in Hawaii. But some fans think that Brit was not with them, they fooled us. But what has Cassie to do with Brit, besides that she is her social media manager?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

what bother me most is this kind of narrative they still use on Instagram :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:
Basically she looks still strugglin like in 2007 but this time this narrative is fuel by her own instagram photos and videos instead of paparazzi pics :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

the general public is constantly brainwashed with this message "  look at how bizarre and crazy she looks, she need this conservatorship" 

So true.  If you go to news site with comment section /forum/ or other place where there are mostly GP, most of the comments there are like this one "oh my God, look at her eyes, are they the eyes of a sane person?"

Her team understands that people like to make diagnoses only from photos and videos... GP does not need any other proof, they will not go to the Internet to specifically search for information about Britney and her cship and what kind of fraud it really is.

• Like 1