Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Cmon that’s not a conspiracy it’s literally facts! we are seeing it play out like some twisted game...

remember the entire world is watching  :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Sorry but I don't see how social media posts can influence a judge decision:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Is it ethical to judge someone's abilities to be worth as a person based on what they post on social media? You are contradicting yourself :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

I don't think some social media posts are a proof in front of a judge to remove a conservatorship or not. Specially when B is not allowed to post herself. J.Spears narrative is just because he is panicking. I see all the posts that people write to B and it is really sad... that is why i dont want fans to do this too. I think that hurst the movement too.

This.

Uploading weird videos or photos on instagram doesnt ‘prove’ or confirms Britney needs to be into a conservatorship. The judge wont give a **** about her instagram posts.  I never understood this logic by fans. its way more deeper and complicated than that, lol.

• Love 6

So many lies... I dont buy it: let Britney speak. I bet she wouldn’t publish anything bad Britney had to say about the conservatorship.

And yes, her instagram has EVERYTHING to do with the conservatorship. Its all smoke and mirrors to hide the truth since 2009 and her social media is obviously part of it.

in the best scenario, this woman is ********.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Sorry but I don't see how social media posts can influence a judge decision:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Is it ethical to judge someone's abilities to be worth as a person based on what they post on social media? You are contradicting yourself :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

16 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

This.

Uploading weird videos or photos on instagram doesnt ‘prove’ or confirms Britney needs to be into a conservatorship. The judge wont give a **** about her instagram posts.  I never understood this logic by fans. its way more deeper and complicated than that, lol.

This! Some common sense :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3

Logic of some fans:

Judge Penny: "I'm inclined to rule on Britney's favor?

Jamies's Lawyers: "But look at her instagram posts"

Judge Penny: " Oh yeah you're right! Conservatorship to maintain till the word ends" (starts doing Britney's Till the world ends Pom choreo)

Derek Hough Judge GIF

• Haha 7

I feel for her. It must be terrible being attacked by a bunch of strangers, but it just doesn't make sense to me when it's been established that Britney is not allowed to control her social media. Of course she provides content because it's her in the videos and pictures, but what about the unflattering and random editing? Isn't her social media manager supposed to fix that before posting it for the world to see? 

I mean, if what she's saying is completely true, then I'm really confused about Cassie's role as social media manager. 

• Like 4

Interesting that she feels the need to speak out when there has been a lot of discussion on her lately about who’s running her social media.

Damage control at its best. Something tells me Britney isn’t the loop given her recent Instagram. We want to know what her goals for 2021 are? How about addressing the elephant in the room. I’m pretty sure she’d rather discuss that.

• Like 7
36 minutes ago, carlosallauca said:

for all those saying that the judge won't care about her instagram posts at the moment of reviewing her case, we know that! the point is that instagram is the ONLY way everybody can get an idea of what Britney is doing and how is she.

the impression people get is that she is unstable and out of it. Cassie's job is to create a strategy (something she repeatedly says) to present her client the best way possible. she is supposed to check the analytics and comments and figure out what content is working and what not. but this girl is full of ****, she even lied about Hawaii, what else can we expect? she's on a pay roll.

ps: why is Britney "herself" editing her videos anyway? aren't they paying Crowsurf to do that? LOL

ps2: Jordan just lost all credibility by enabling this clown

Let me tell you one thing: every artist has hate on social media. Britney is one of them and she is attacked based on her mental health which we don't know anything. Her posts are different from what it's considered normal nowadays. She clearly doesn't give a **** about her content. All I see is a woman dancing and posting photos that she likes and we don't. There's nothing unstable on that. Some comments we see on her posts started when those ridiculous videos of conspiracy theories started getting attention. Britney has been doing these types of dances since 2016. There is a video on her instagram of her dancing to Meghan Trainer in 2016 that is hard to watch yet people praised it.

Some comments on her insta =/= general public perception

• Love 3
4 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

we don't give anything to Jamie Spears . That Cassie gurl pick questionable photos and videos and then she posted them.
And who paid her? Jamie Spears :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

why don't you ask yourself why no other celebrities have the comment section full of "are you ok?":tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Only sane person in this damn thread.

Either way my queen Cassie is doing quite aye sheetay job at managing Britney's ig innit?:icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Like 2

As much as she's just a middleman in this situation, she is still involved, and to some degree, is involved in the conservatorship. In the end, if it's being mentioned in court, then those involved need to be questioned. She claimed she had nothing to do with Jamie or Lou, but has deleted post of her eating Jamie's cooking or thanking tristar, or even booking into a hotel at the same time britney was there.

It honestly appears that people are coming out of the wood work to defend themselves before this documents comes out.

I do feel bad for her but in the end, don't lie, you're gonna get caught out.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
18 minutes ago, s&m said:

Let me tell you one thing: every artist has hate on social media. Britney is one of them and she is attacked based on her mental health which we don't know anything. Her posts are different from what it's considered normal nowadays. She clearly doesn't give a **** about her content. All I see is a woman dancing and posting photos that she likes and we don't. There's nothing unstable on that. Some comments we see on her posts started when those ridiculous videos of conspiracy theories started getting attention. Britney has being doing these types of dances since 2016. There is a video on her instagram of her dancing to Meghan Trainer in 2016 that is hard to watch yet people praised it.

Some comments on her insta =/= general public perception

Finally, now we’re talking. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, s&m said:

Logic of some fans:

Judge Penny: "I'm inclined to rule on Britney's favor?

Jamies's Lawyers: "But look at her instagram posts"

Judge Penny: " Oh yeah you're right! Conservatorship to maintain till the word ends" (starts doing Britney's Till the world ends Pom choreo)

Derek Hough Judge GIF

We're dealing with a woman who was only ever formally diagnosed with postpartum depression, and put into a framework created for those with severe life limiting disabilities and/or are comatose on the grounds of dementia, with her only chance to defend herself removed, all because the court of public opinion, which exploited her and destroyed any privacy she had, was used against her in court.

Even though, britney should have been under going regular checks, Britney's fathers lawyers claimed she couldnt represent herself because she was so ill while also being perfectly healthy enough to tour and do shows.

Even last year, her instagram was used to make a pro-conservatorship argument by her father, despite being highly controlled and approved by teams of people and deemed a business platform in court I.e. controlled by the estate, I.e. controlled by her father. 

So unfortunately, the court of public opinion has played too much of a role in Britney's case to dismiss it 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I feel for her. It must be terrible being attacked by a bunch of strangers, but it just doesn't make sense to me when it's been established that Britney is not allowed to control her social media. Of course she provides content because it's her in the videos and pictures, but what about the unflattering and random editing? Isn't her social media manager supposed to fix that before posting it for the world to see? 

I mean, if what she's saying is completely true, then I'm really confused about Cassie's role as social media manager. 

This is a good point tho. What does she got payed for? Or she is just doing a really really really awfully bad job.:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: A serious question 

• Like 4

I have answered her:

"Since when do digital marketing people have anything to do with things that courts and lawyers handle?"
Since your client has very limited freedom due the conservatorship.
I can not discuss other facts you state as fake or conspiracy theories, but the fact that you are trying so badly to fool people with that quoted statement, makes the rest of your post stumble and lack of credibility.

Feel free to show some support to my comment on her Instagram post if you agree with me, I am @the_miky

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We're dealing with a woman who was only ever formally diagnosed with postpartum depression, and put into a framework created for those with severe life limiting disabilities and/or are comatose on the grounds of dementia, with her only chance to defend herself removed, all because the court of public opinion, which exploited her and destroyed any privacy she had, was used against her in court.

Even though, britney should have been under going regular checks, Britney's fathers lawyers claimed she couldnt represent herself because she was so ill while also being perfectly healthy enough to tour and do shows.

Even last year, her instagram was used to make a pro-conservatorship argument by her father, despite being highly controlled and approved by teams of people and deemed a business platform in court I.e. controlled by the estate, I.e. controlled by her father. 

So unfortunately, the court of public opinion has played too much of a role in Britney's case to dismiss it 

The court of public opinion made the Free Britney movement possible so 

• Love 2