Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

3 hours ago, s&m said:

Logic of some fans:

Judge Penny: "I'm inclined to rule on Britney's favor?

Jamies's Lawyers: "But look at her instagram posts"

Judge Penny: " Oh yeah you're right! Conservatorship to maintain till the word ends" (starts doing Britney's Till the world ends Pom choreo)

Derek Hough Judge GIF

well, it was basically like that when she first got into the conservatorship... except it was based on tabloids not IG.

• Like 7

I believe her.

Brit has changed in the past few years. You can tell from the videos she post online. The caption has the same tone too.

If she knew her videos are getting posted online daily she would just stop dancing and stuff which she doesn't.

If her media team was posting stuff it would be something generic and ad containing. Simple.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Damn SLOAN already has a response video up 

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

“responds to MY VIDEO” you mean responds to @BritneyHiatus’ thread that they made on twitter over a week ago that you just took and made a video about claiming you were the one who found all of the receipts :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i am seriously so sick of him, his titles and thumbnails are always so exploitive and his videos almost always have misinformation. he is the reason why so many people discredit the movement. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

If it really is Britney posting,big if, then yeah there's something going on with her idk what but those videos are not a person who owned the gma stage, multiple times. She said it's her just having fun and maybe it is but someone needs to be honest with her. Like shes surrounded by gays how are they not like honey like come on now 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

I believe her.

Brit has changed in the past few years. You can tell from the videos she post online. The caption has the same tone too.

If she knew her videos are getting posted online daily she would just stop dancing and stuff which she doesn't.

If her media team was posting stuff it would be something generic and ad containing. Simple.

Hm especially when James main argument for c-ship is her insta posts..

Nice try Lou 😅

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Hm especially when James main argument for c-ship is her insta posts..

Nice try Lou 😅

Just because her posts are a little off doesn't mean she needs the conservatorship.

Jamie is only using that as a defense as GP doesn't take those posts seriously and call them "disturbing"

3 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Just because her posts are a little off doesn't mean she needs the conservatorship.

Jamie is only using that as a defense as GP doesn't take those posts seriously and call them "disturbing"

Agree the content isn’t not so disturbing to put someone in C-ship but still we are in britneys world where she doesn’t has an access to a lot plus everyone tries to get advantage from her 

• Like 2