Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

9 hours ago, jennyj said:

I DO believe Cassie should be fired for letting Britney's social media become bizarre, whether it's Britney's choice or not, a social team is supposed to give her recommendations and help with the aesthetic. I feel like her social team must have changed when her dad's colon ruptured, or her social media manager changed or they simply don't have enough content to work with because she's always at home.

It's got to be the last part.

I'm sure her Team would far prefer she was giving them BTS pics from new video shoots or new professional pics of onstage performances.

Instead, she's purposely giving them...NOTHING.

Cassie is still re-using content filmed in November or December (as evidenced by the Christmas tree in the background with unopened gifts underneath). 

Britney is clearly "protesting" by giving them very little content to work with. It's her only way of communicating to fans that she's not on board with the way her life and career is going.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's got to be the last part.

I'm sure her Team would far prefer she was giving them BTS pics from new video shoots or new professional pics of onstage performances.

Instead, she's purposely giving them...NOTHING.

Cassie is still re-using content filmed in November or December (as evidenced by the Christmas tree in the background with unopened gifts underneath). 

Britney is clearly "protesting" by giving them very little content to work with. It's her only way of communicating to fans that she's not on board with the way her life and career is going.

This is my biggest hope. I hope she's fighting.

4 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

Fans believing this is not true have a lot of time on their hands

Hun my country's in lockdown. Everyone has a lot of time (also insinuating that following news ab your fave popstar on ur down time on ur phone == having too much time on ur hands... Lol) try again hun

• Like 5
11 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

So true.  If you go to news site with comment section /forum/ or other place where there are mostly GP, most of the comments there are like this one "oh my God, look at her eyes, are they the eyes of a sane person?"

Her team understands that people like to make diagnoses only from photos and videos... GP does not need any other proof, they will not go to the Internet to specifically search for information about Britney and her cship and what kind of fraud it really is.

This precisely. Outside of the fan base, 90% of people think of her like a crazy ex pop star and they, her supposedly caring team, have not cared and have only continued feeding the image of the crazy woman. They know what they are doing. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She gave us a video telling us her main goals for 2021, how is that "protesting"? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

On 2/2/2021 at 7:46 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

"Since when do digital marketing people have anything to do with things that courts and lawyers handle?"

Question...

Why does everyone surrounding Britney play dumb and pretend they don't know what a conservatorship is?

Why do they all try to distance themselves?

The conservatorship documents literally state that her personal conservator has the power to restrict her access to phones, the Internet, and other people...do they not? 

THIS!!!!!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻