Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

9 hours ago, s&m said:

The court of public opinion made the Free Britney movement possible so 

Yes and no.

The Free Britney Movement started as a fan-led movement, while it has gotten attention in the media, it is not based on media attention alone; it is based on court documents and statements made by those involved.

If Jamie is referencing Britney's social media and the responses and comments, he's clearly referencing the fact that Britney is still receiving negative treatment and stigmatisation for her actions in 2007, nearly 14 years ago. Why? Because people still judge Britney as "crazy", and society hasn't moved past the mob mentality that results in people trying to get a few likes on a shady, and frankly disgusting, comment on her socials.

When Jamie is using her social media and then going to Tabloids to say "I love my daughter! It's all a hoax and a conspiracy!", while Britney and her mother are trying to get him out of the picture, then he using the Court of Public Opinion as a weapon against her, when he has created this disgusting narrative that she is gravely unfit and not deserving of human rights.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yes and no.

The Free Britney Movement started as a fan-led movement, while it has gotten attention in the media, it is not based on media attention alone; it is based on court documents and statements made by those involved.

If Jamie is referencing Britney's social media and the responses and comments, he's clearly referencing the fact that Britney is still receiving negative treatment and stigmatisation for her actions in 2007, nearly 14 years ago. Why? Because people still judge Britney as "crazy", and society hasn't moved past the mob mentality that results in people trying to get a few likes on a shady, and frankly disgusting, comment on her socials.

When Jamie is using her social media and then going to Tabloids to say "I love my daughter! It's all a hoax and a conspiracy!", while Britney and her mother are trying to get him out of the picture, then he using the Court of Public Opinion as a weapon against her, when he has created this disgusting narrative that she is gravely unfit and not deserving of human rights.

Exactly as we are using it 

The fan base just wants someone to blame and point their fingers at, even if it takes making up an imaginary scapegoat. 

I am not defending Cassie but I don’t see how her along with 99% of team Britney needs to be dragged like that. 

The constant aggression from the FreeBritney movement extremists isn’t really working in Britney’s favor. Be civil or as B would put it, Be kind. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

LOL sure Jan. With the documentary coming out right around the corner, they are allllllllllllll terrified. Including her social media team because they ARE most likely under her teams hands, allegedly. 

I mean how ironic that this was posted now when this conspiracy has been going around for years? NOW they are explaining? Mhmmm:enigma_alien_blue:

Thisss. Feels like they are trying to distract us :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 4
6 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

You are so right, based on Cassie's post Britney shots photos and videos, edit them, write the caption and then post it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

so basically Cassie is paid for do nothing? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

imagine to believe all those lies :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I don’t believe the lies and I don’t really see the “truths” as of yet. It’s very vague and chaotic at the moment. All I’m saying is that no one knows what happening and it’s frustrating to see all these baseless conspiracy theories. I love onlybeyonce but let’s be real. 

Seems to me Cassie's primary job is to monitor what fans are discussing online regarding Britney and report back to Jamie, in hopes of putting out any fires and maintaining control over the narrative.

Second comment here--it's not a friend OR fan's job to just "like" everything someone we follow/love creates and posts. If Cassie is able to see that Britney's Instagram content is considered disturbing, why is she not advising/directing her client better?

• Like 6