The Road to 800 million: Baby One More Time (the single) - by April 13th- almost 40% of total streams in 2023

With Britney's Spotify streams massively increasing in 2024, Baby One More Time is breaking its own records.

...Baby_One_More_Time_Single.png

The song is getting over 800k streams a day on Spotify, and over 400k views a day on You Tube

As of April 6th, Baby One More Time, the album, has +1,195 billion streams on Spotify.

NINTCHDBPICT000443843930.jpg

The video will hit 1 billion views this year.

giphy-3.gif?w=480&quality=70&strip=all

When the song hits 800 million, Britney will have 2 songs over  800 million (Toxic and BOMT).

This year, Oops I Did It Again and Scream & Shout will also join that same club (guaranteed)

flower-2.jpg?fit=720,540&ssl=1

As the streams for the song are bigger and bigger every day, I've decided to make a thread earlier because it might happen the song gets 1 million streams a day and that leaves us at a month max. till the milestone

Watch the video:

Will be added to:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block