Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

1 minute ago, Forever222 said:

But you can clearly see a pattern of certain type of videos being posted near court dates and a follow of TMZ and other articles popping up right after it’s posted. It’s a media strategy to continue a public narrative. We are not stupid.

That's a conspiracy theory tho...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, geminidreams said:

Wait a damn minute, ok...

If Britney is sending over requests to her ‘social media’ manager, that implies that they need to be cleared for whatever reason? 

If Britney can post these messy videos of her dancing... sorry, I mean having ‘fun’, then what the flip does she need a social media manager for... she can edit them herself according to Cassie and if Britney is able to post everything under the sun which we know that she can’t again, I say where is the need for Cassie? The social media manager should be SUGGESTING that although these imperfect videos make you more relatable, you shouldn’t post this or you shouldn’t post that. 

I believe Cassie or whomever doesn’t deserve the vileness of this fan base as she is just doing her job, and as Jordan said it’s great that we are finally seeing some transparency but do your damn job then girl, ask her if she really wants people to see 28 uploads of the same photo with a manic unrelated caption???

What I take from this is simple - Britney’s Instagram is not the root of all evil and that there are no conspiracies tied to her posts, which is great. But there’s still a lot to be addressed in terms of content, and like many of y’all have said this won’t rest until Britney speaks on it herself.

I’ll use my situation as an example.

I control and take the lead on all company posts to our social media accounts, but other executives, including our CEO/President also have access to our accounts. If they want to post, then they can and I can’t veto them. I can advise, but ultimately it’s up to them.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Sia said:

I’ll use my situation as an example.

I control and take the lead on all company posts to our social media accounts, but other executives, including our CEO/President also have access to our accounts. If they want to post, then they can and I can’t veto them. I can advise, but ultimately it’s up to them.

I appreciate your feedback BUT Britney’s situation is very very very different and nothing about her business is normal, Remember that Jamie is LEGALLY Britney Jean Spears, he can ultimately decide what gets posted and what doesn’t 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, AreYouReady said:

You guys are acting like Britney doesnt have any braincells. OFCOURSE she knows who Cassie is.

Im not acting like she doesn’t have brain cells, they keep are girl drugged up, compliant, and out of the loop! 

We have no idea what Britney actually knows regardless of if she actually met Cassie.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Elvira_fr said:

I also work on social media and it is common for people and clients. to lie . So I am taking this with a grain of salt. However, i don't think fans should harass her, just leave her alone. She has no influence in the conservatorship. We can keep asking questions but no need to tag her or message her.

She has a huge influence considering Jamie mentioned her erratic ig post to the judge as a reason for why he should remain conservator... the media and gp thinks she is literally sick and needs daddy Spears by her side to fix her. Do you see the comments people leave?! All these post undermine the free Britney movement that Britney herself supports

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Im not acting like she doesn’t have brain cells, they keep are girl drugged up, compliant, and out of the loop! 

We have no idea what Britney actually knows regardless of if she actually met Cassie.

If Britney wants to share something on social media/instagram, Cassie apparently is the one who manage that or approves content. Im very sure they are intouch, or at least know each other by name. 

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

She has a huge influence considering Jamie mentioned her erratic ig post to the judge as a reason for why he should remain conservator... the media and gp thinks she is literally sick and needs daddy Spears by her side to fix her. Do you see the comments people leave?! All these post undermine the free Britney movement that Britney herself supports

I don't think some social media posts are a proof in front of a judge to remove a conservatorship or not. Specially when B is not allowed to post herself. J.Spears narrative is just because he is panicking. I see all the comments that people write to B and it is really sad... that is why i dont want fans to do this too. I think that hurts the movement too.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

I don't think some social media posts are a proof in front of a judge to remove a conservatorship or not. Specially when B is not allowed to post herself. J.Spears narrative is just because he is panicking. I see all the posts that people write to B and it is really sad... that is why i dont want fans to do this too. I think that hurst the movement too.

I think it's more in order to lead GP in the direction they need. If GP will start supporting freebritney movement, then for team con it will be the end.

• Like 2