Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Yeah, Lufti was also lying about Loucifer stalking Britney, Britney really wanted to attend the zone mess, BJ was her most personal album and Ingham is the only one keeping papa colon away from his great relationship with his racehorse. 

Anything else? :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

What a ******* suprise Britneys former co conservator and the only ex that didnt defend Britney or talked about the cship since he got out of her life, defended Cassie :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Leader
Just now, setib47631 said:

It's called damage control not transparency.

Alright I'll roll with that. But I still think this is a good move. I just want people to notice how quickly we go into attack mode regarding anyone in a semi-close proximity with Britney. Yea there are a lot of vultures, but this announcement of sorts is super insightful (to me at least)

• Love 6
  • Haha 2