Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Lmao and we are supposed to believe someone who is getting paid by team Con? Your damage control aint gonna work on us, Cassie gurl. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Courts docs say otherwise and we are going to continue believing on that. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

That, or maybe she truly believes that Britney’s the one communicating with her when its not :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edit: 

there’s also an interview where Cassie mentioned that someone from Britney’s team approached her to handle her social media accounts. And that someone is a “she”. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

This guy is just too much. All conspiracy theories. He is actually making things worse if you ask me. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Yeah I agree.

I watched one of his videos about the CShip ages ago and it was pretty ridiculous.

I saw the Cassie video pop up yesterday and I was intrigued and I guess it got her attention too lol

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Why does this guy always edit the eyes to be red/sad/teary-eyed?

Messes with his editorial integrity a bit, in my opinion, and gives me a bad feeling before I even start the vid. 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yah, I find it creepy too. I get he is doing for clickbait but It feels very exploitative and fraudulent 

• Like 5
Just now, nwonder said:

Yah, I find it creepy too. I get he is doing for clickbait but It feels very exploitative and fraudulent 

Right, like, there are unfortunately enough photos of "Britney looking sad" photos ... he couldn't find any so he had to make them?

Really? SMH at him. 

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Dd I didn’t realise we had a new thread for this. I already mentioned this in the thread about Britney’s dancing videos, but if she doesn’t run her social media accounts, what does she even do?

good on her for speaking up I guess but I’m not sure what to believe.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, generation glory said:

“Since the #FreeBritney movement began, there have been many conspiracies surrounding Britney's Instagram. Does she have to get her posts approved or is someone cosplaying as Britney on the internet? We're not sure, but we know someone who knows: Cassie Petrey.”

- Britney Hiatus

@BritneyHiatus I love this thread!!!!👏👏

IA that it’s someone cosplaying as Britney the majority of the time. Been that way. Took forever for them to even admit someone’s posting on her behalf (as Cassie said it’s a common thing for celebs). But why continue to insist that Britney has all the input they claim when she doesn’t? Rhetorical question.😑 Nothing but smoke and mirrors with these people lololol!!!:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Its almost like they want to pretend Britney isnt that controlled and remind people of 2007 "see what happens when Britney does have control?" afterall everyone and their mamas think theres smt very off with her insta. Another thing is... to blame Britney if she keeps getting dragged bc of her posts, like shes doing this herself, no one has anything to do with it. 

We have to remember that Jamie tried to use her instagram against her in the past, even tho he owns the company in charge of her social media. 

6 hours ago, generation glory said:

Reposting this here in case threads don’t merge.

Also btw I just want to say that I like Cassie. She’s doing her job, regardless of what anyone thinks. It’s the machine, the team behind the scenes. I can’t place blame on Cassie/Crowd Surf. I feel like they do as instructed. But I disagree with her slide 7 “My work on Britney’s social media does not involve her conservatorship in any way.”

Yes, indirectly it does. And team con knows that Britney’s socials is a direct reflection of how she’ll be viewed by the public ESPECIALLY considering the FACT that Britney is legally MUTED🤐otherwise-silenced for 13 years!! Cassie, time to reevaluate what you are doing & realize that it is for the cship.., that is your client, not Britney. Imo Cassie has good intentions but doesn’t seem to quite understand some things... blind faith in team con & their nefarious motives is a problem.

Someone said this to Cassie on her instagram post, she didnt answer tho. She knows exactly what shes doing, she sees the comments on Britneys instagram, she sees the articles, she works for team con, Britney doesnt have control over her life.