Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

• Leader
3 minutes ago, BreakTheCircus said:

LFB is now backtracking and saying "In hindsight, they were probably lying about it being Cade. We cannot confirm it was... we do believe the voicemail was fabricated"

my head hurts from all of this

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Why would they lie about that tho.

I'll say this: BritneysGram says they vetted the source before releasing it and I believe them. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

How come you are supporting an account that agreed that the conservatorship is not abusive?? Care to answer??

Pretty sure they never agreed on that, i think the biggest disagreement btw them and the rest was their "support" for Ingham and they are entitled to their own opinions, the rest of their contents was very clear, they kept exposing Jamie and other people around the cship. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm I actually have a different perspective now with this information. I don't believe revealing his identity was LFB's place, but now that it's out it's up to us to believe it or not. My gut is telling me that this makes a lot of sense. I actually think us knowing this information now will help Britney for some reason. IDK why I feel this way or what it means yet. 

I am not claiming. Voicemail is fabricated.

All I said even if it was fabricated by Cade and gram girls. It was done to help Britney. And it helped her. And all of the claims in the voicemail were confirmed by Britney herself. I am sure team Conservatorship would destroy gram girls if they didn't have any evidence for their claims and for that voicemail.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

Pretty sure they never agreed on that, i think the biggest disagreement btw them and the rest was their "support" for Ingham and they are entitled to their own opinions, the rest of their contents was very clear, they kept exposing Jamie and other people around the cship. 

They posted Britney wasn't abused on instagram du***** 

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Imagem

ImagemThen what is this?

I disagree that there isn't conservatorship abuse going on, but to their second point... Ingham has stated on several occasions this conservatorship is voluntary. Meaning, Britney might not be opposed to the conservatorship, just that her dad is conservator. 

I personally think they should dissolve the conservatorships entirely because they aren't designed for this, they are not hybrid business models. There are other ways to go about this, but if Britney knows it's voluntary and is cool with them then...

However, that's assuming she knows she can file to terminate them. A lot of ifs unfortunately. 

• Like 2