Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Let me help you there then before it turns to another conspiracy theory

No me and LFB are not the same person, i dont run their accounts and they dont run mine (or what's left)

And yes i am freebritney and always been, not sure how this can even be questioned after everything.

I trust LFB, always did, i know the time and money they invest in this and im sure time will prove them right. 

How can you say that when they have literally said that there is no abuse going on? That makes you look bad. And why did you delete? You are only making it worse for yourself

• Love 2
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, srp448 said:

They just posted that Cade Hudson is behind the voice mail. This is too much!

Even if Cade fabricated it. He probably did it to help Britney. So how the hell does this helps Layers for Britney claims ?

Team Gram all the way.

So even if Cade and Brits Gram fabricated the voicemail. Thanks to it the whole movement started.

Its is not far fetched that Britney asked Cade to do it.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

The times I have communicated with them, I thought they seemed very pro Free Britney. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

At the same time, I have mad respect for the ladies from BritneysGram and FreeBritneyLA. 

Something about this - the way this is playing out publicly - doesn't feel right to me. 

A question I ask myself a lot before doing something Free Britney related is: does this help Britney and the Free Britney movement? I'm not convinced this does. I think there was a better way to go about handling things. Then again who knows, maybe there was many weeks or months of dialogue between BG and LoB and it reached a boiling point. 

@Jordan Miller I just want you to know that you´re the only one out of all those people that I truly trust in this movement. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

No me and LFB are not the same person, i dont run their accounts and they dont run mine (or what's left)

And yes i am freebritney and always been, not sure how this can even be questioned after everything.

I trust LFB, always did, i know the time and money they invest in this and im sure time will prove them right. 

can we know why did you delete your account then? 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Thanks. I trust in you always

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Well look what the cat dragged in. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:Hello, stranger. It’s been awhile. How have You been??  :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

somebody’s triggered :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Posting the numbers ain't cute. and the whole Cade thing doesn't make sense. 

They posted the names and more of Lawyers' girls without permission. I also don't think it is correct to post numbers but Grams also made wrong. Everyone has the right to privacy as there is something called jobs.