Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

• Leader
2 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

How does BG know LFB hacked into the July hearing??? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

A source told me the following (these are my own words)

What actually happened is that four individuals who originally joined the video call with the judge were ordered to exit the call before Britney signed on because the information is confidential. However, they ignored the judge's requests, likely in an effort to stumble upon sensitive information, and continued to pop in and out of the stream prior to Britney's virtual arrival. As a result, the judge delayed the hearing as it was imperative to keep what Britney had to say completely private.

• Like 2
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Accounts are not "going down". Meaner tweeted that they were leaving the movement right before his account was down (because of the exposé), and I'm pretty sure LFB is just pretending that their account was hacked for sympathy points

I don't understand the connection :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Meaner said they were leaving then the account went down. What are the implications? 

LFB's account could've gone down because so many people reported it at once and Instagram has systems in place to flag accounts that get reported X amount of times in an hour. IDK tho. 

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

THEY started “Kingham”? :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Yeah, they’re cancelled. 

I know we want to be positive and believe that EVIL MAN suddenly woke up a better man just because we’ve been dying for some progress, but he’s shady as **** and always has been. 

If he had her best interest at heart, he would do something about her IG posts. But no, he’s perfectly fine with everyone thinking she’s batshhit crazy. He’s just working in favor of a new handler, NOT her freedom. 

I had my doubts about him, I never underdtood how all of a sudden he was doing his job when that's basically his job FOR 12 YEARS, it's not like he entered in the game 1 or 2 years ago. I even made a thread about other issues concerning all of this mess. I am DISGUSTED at this point :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/785235-britneys-c-ship-trial-questions/

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Meaner said they were leaving then the account went down. What are the implications? 

LFB's account could've gone down because so many people reported it at once and Instagram has systems in place to flag accounts that get reported X amount of times in an hour. IDK tho. 

Meaner said in an instagram comment he deleted by option

19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wait what. Can someone break this down for me :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I’m basically saying that Ingham was getting dragged into the mess Jamie and company created when Britney was hospitalized last winter. People not just fans, but GP began to ask “what about __”, “where’s __”, “doesn’t Britney have her own lawyer? Surely he’d step in on her behalf if something bad was happening, right?”

Ingham didn’t want any stink on him. If he hired these women behind LFB to pose as FB supporters with a slant that favors him, it protects him enough so that fans/GP will back off then view him in a higher regard than every other lawyer in this nightmare. Ingham is protecting his bag. He has no interest in a Free Britney. He’s doing something now because there’s heat & eyes on him. He has to make it look like he GAF about Britney now, 12 years later.😒

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I’m basically saying that Ingham was getting dragged into the mess Jamie and company created when Britney was hospitalized last winter. People not just fans, but GP began to ask “what about __”, “where’s __”, “doesn’t Britney have her own lawyer? Surely he’d step in on her behalf if something bad was happening, right?”

Ingham didn’t want any stink on him. If he hired these women behind LFB to pose as FB supporters with a slant that favors him, it protects him enough so that fans/GP will back off then view him in a higher regard than every other lawyer in this nightmare. Ingham is protecting his bag. He has no interest in a Free Britney. He’s doing something now because there’s heat & eyes on him. He has to make it look like he GAF about Britney now, 12 years later.😒

:wow_surprised_shocked_omg: WOW if that is what's going on that would be wild. My first instinct is that that's a little too conspiratorial to believe. But at the same time this entire situation is hard to fathom so nothing would surprise me at this point. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

From what I saw meaner tweet yesterday/today they were tweeting in support of LFB  because they were getting dragged because of their continuous and ridiculous support for Sam Ingaham. Because of that people also started to bring back receipts of LFB saying that the conservatorship was not abusive. At this point meaner kept on tweeting in support for them. When all the big accounts posted the exposé, meaner tweeted that he was done and mentioned something about being unhappy with the names being exposed and that he was done with the movement. Next thing you know his account is gone. I believe he was somehow connected to LFB, panicked and deleted. As for the LFB account, it might have been mass reporting but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if they did something to themselves just to claim that Britney's Gram is after them.

• Love 1