Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I disagree that there isn't conservatorship abuse going on, but to their second point... Ingham has stated on several occasions this conservatorship is voluntary. Meaning, Britney might not be opposed to the conservatorship, just that her dad is conservator. 

I personally think they should dissolve the conservatorships entirely because they aren't designed for this, they are not hybrid business models. There are other ways to go about this, but if Britney knows it's voluntary and is cool with them then...

However, that's assuming she knows she can file to terminate them. A lot of ifs unfortunately. 

That would be something to consider if we hadn't heard Britney herself say the words "process of eliminating the conservatorship" back 08

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Considering Lucifer came for fans for most basic **** with no legal stand. One would think she would obliterate Gram girls in court and jail them. 

Considering they went into panic mode after that voicemail was released. And didn't do Jack **** to Gram girls. I can bet you that was real. As well as everything they have said.

And we are also coming for her and snatching her wig. 

200.gif

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Considering Lucifer came for fans for most basic **** with no legal stand. One would think she would obliterate Gram girls in court and jail them. 

Considering they went into panic mode after that voicemail was released. And didn't do Jack **** to Gram girls. I can bet you that was real. As well as everything they have said.

I agree, if the voicemail wasn't real they would have SUE!

• Love 2

I cannot process all this so close to midnight.

Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live

Browsing this ****fest on my phone and having a NYE zoom party with friends and family on my laptop. 

If the voicemail was fabricated, good. It's got Britney where she is today and progress is being made. Slowly. But surely. And if Cade was somehow involved in the fabrication it is really shady of LFB to reveal that information. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

There’s more to this claim by LFB. But not for obvious reasons. Could be the first name to come to mind. Smh these ppl.
What a ****ty way to backtrack on their claim which they sure made it a point to sound confident about. Like someone else said, LFB is panicking. They’re not the only ones. Apparently.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

8 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Imagem

ImagemThen what is this?

I don't agree that there's no abuse, i personally think that the cship as a law abuse people rights and freedom.

But there were hundreds of post on their page, most of them were exposing the cship, Jamie, Lou and others it will be good to not forget this.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I don't agree that there's no abuse, i personally think that the cship as a law abuse people rights and freedom.

But there were hundreds of post on their page, most of them were exposing the cship, Jamie, Lou and others it will be good to not forget this.

They keep supporting the same person that was involved in putting britney in the conservatorship and kept her in it for 12+ years. Also he was involved in the killing of Casey Kasem. You also support that?

• Love 1

giphy.gif 

WHY does nearly NOBODY want to help this woman without getting something in return or has bad intentions?! Not just because she is a living legend but also one of the few people on this earth who has still have a pure soul?WHY can´t her fans help her. She must have fans who are lawyers, doctors, psychologists, know worse people who still need to gilt them something?! She did so much for us. Now it is time to give it back!!!
I will stand behind her until this is over and she is free and safe! One hand washes the other.

Guys, this has to do with humanity and good manners!

No one is able to see her true self. It is overshadowed by most people because of her assets, good contacts, and other benefits. It is ok to want to be on TV or magazine covers. But not on her shoulders.And not at this time. She fights for her  life. Why does nobody understand this? People close to her just care what she can buy them or could offer them. When I would know what to do .I would to this RIGHT AWAY

• Love 4

I just want to say that I think its very interesting that the #FreeBritney didn't have the same energy for exposing the obvious fraud that is Billy B. He is causing more harm than anyone else involved with the movement at the moment. I don't know why people are entertaining the lies and delusions of that old fool who actually showed up to the rally and could not utter the words "free Britney." Then he went on the chastise the fanbase several times and educate us on his definition of dementia. 

If we are talking about controlled opposition you have a very clear and obvious example with Billy B.

So where are the cries to cancel him?

I do believe something more personal is going on here. And quite frankly Britney's Gram girls are also sus to me. Just saying. 

Only people I trust right now for information is FreeBritneyLA and ThatSurpriseWitness. And Slo4n.

• Like 9
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol girl Britney's team is too lazy to create an entire account like LFB and masquerade around as Free Britney supporters :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

This doesn’t seem to be Britney’s team if you mean team as in Jamie/Jodi/Lou. This, LFB, appears to be Ingham. I see Ingham separate from Jamie etc., since Jamie’s role as personal conservator for Britney is over. It’s Jodi filling that role. Ingham is a separate entity. Remember when this started it was Jamie Spears with Andrew Wallet and Ingham on behalf of Britney. Lou was always lurking in the background. 
Jamie, Andrew, Lou and Sam Ingham. (Jamie’s days as co-conservator of Britney’s estate are numbered.) The not-so Fab 4. Of the original four, who’s still standing? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

As I said earlier, Ingham is securing his $ and preserving his reputation. If LFB is an a way to help clear his image, not have the Britney Army gunning for him I think he’ll do what he feels is necessary no matter how bonkers and desperate it may be LOL!

21 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

LFB reaction seems like damage control mode to me. 

Wow I am disgusted by those screenshots 😩

The entire conservatorship is a fraud and anyone claiming otherwise is sus as hell.

Yes. Sus as hell. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I just want to say that I think its very interesting that the #FreeBritney didn't have the same energy for exposing the obvious fraud that is Billy B. He is causing more harm than anyone else involved with the movement at the moment. I don't know why people are entertaining the lies and delusions of that old fool who actually showed up to the rally and could not utter the words "free Britney." Then he went on the chastise the fanbase and several times and educate us on his definition of dementia. 

If we are talking about controlled opposition you have a very clear and obvious example with Billy B.

So where are the cries to cancel him?

I do believe something more personal is going on here. And quite frankly Britney's Gram girls are also sus to me. Just saying. 

Only people I trust right now for information is FreeBritneyLA and ThatSurpriseWitness. And Slo4n.

Yeah that old fool should have been cancelled the moment he spewed that BS at that rally.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

This doesn’t seem to be Britney’s team if you mean team as in Jamie/Jodi/Lou. This, LFB, appears to be Ingham. I see Ingham separate from Jamie etc., since Jamie’s role as personal conservator for Britney is over. It’s Jodi filling that role. Ingham is a separate entity. Remember when this started it was Jamie Spears with Andrew Wallet and Ingham on behalf of Britney. Lou was always lurking in the background. 
Jamie, Andrew, Lou and Sam Ingham. The not-so Fab 4. Of the original four, who’s still standing? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

As I said earlier, Ingham is securing his $ and preserving his reputation. If LFB is an a way to help clear his image, not have the Britney Army gunning for him I think he’ll do what he feels is necessary no matter how bonkers and desperate it may be LOL!

Yes. Sus as hell. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Idc if he was corrupt or not in the past. I just need him to do his job and get her out asap.

He seems to be doing a good job. So FreeBritney obviously made him do what he was paid to do. 

If I were Britney I would promise him few millions in private just to get me out 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yeah that old fool should have been cancelled the moment he spewed that BS at that rally.

Not only that but he currently has a **** ton of people believing everything he says about his "relationship" with "Britney." He is actively lying to the fanbase and it's even worse, imo, because the media is publishing his lies to the GP. 

What he is doing is worse than what has been alleged about Lawyers for Britney. Yet nobody has decided to publicly and unanimously denounce him. Which leads me to believe that something a little more personal is going on. 

Somebody petty. Again, this didn't need to be posted on NYE. This is a personal take down.