Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

5 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yoooo. These people are in this for the wrong reasons. I can't. 

So disillusioned. How does it manage to keep getting more embarrassing as the days go by? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

What is it about britney that makes people go fame hungry. The irony is you would think Britney fans would be the last ones to crave the spotlight because we see first hand how it can be and what it can lead to.

Do we know who he was saying this to?

• Love 2
On 1/9/2021 at 12:17 PM, Justin Woodpond said:

"I wouldnt be suprised If she has a stockholm syndrome, blames herself and still believe in her family." my worst fear. 

Britney definitely has periods of low self esteem, truly not believing in herself, and really a total lack of confidence, especially when it involves giving her power to other especially men. 

But, I believe, there is still a sparkle of that "tigress" inside her. She plays along with "their" bs game until she has enough strength to act. She seems to have some of that power of late.

I know many people dislike Sam and think he is "this" and "that", wha ever he is, Britney appears more able to be herself with him around. Even if he is paid to provide her company, at least she is not alone, holed up in her Hollywood mansion like some fading old silent era starlet of the silver screen.

Creeping Close Up GIF by Paramount Movies

I fear that a lot too and the problem is Britney is isolated and only can talk to pro cship people. I wonder if she even does therapy, is she allowed to? Bc she def needs therapy. I keep thinking of how more damages this whole thing will do to her... 13 years and counting. Bryan seems to belittle her a lot, same with Jamie wanting credit for her success. Her sister seems to not give a ****, she even called Britney a drama queen just months before. Her mother seems to keep hanging out with Jamie. On top of not having control over her life and freedom, not barely seeing her kids, being isolated and controlled, imagine how her family treat her do to her mentally. I think everyone would have self esteem and lack of confidence in her situation, being treated as a child while ure 39 years old, having an allowance when u worked u whole life and u earn millions u cant even control. Britney cant do anything without someone allowing her to do, she cant even drive her car If they dont want her to, she cant fight for more time with her kids, she cant go to a bar and just date whoever the **** she wants. She cant feel empowered. And she never got along with her dad and he has so much power over her, that would make anyone so angry and sad. 

I hope ure right and she doesnt give up, that she continues to fight even tho it must be so hard doing that alone and not even having access to her own money. I just keep thinking If smt will really change If she doesnt speak, and her lawyer is preventing her to do so. 

I think Sam is def shady and is out for himself, and idk If she even has a choice to end with him If she even wanted to, BUT I understand If she keeps him bc hes her only company. She seems to live alone with securities and people watching over her, so he probably distracts her from all the chaos her life is. She must feel very lonely and I get that even tho he seems a narcissist, maybe with him she doesnt feel that alone. 

On 1/9/2021 at 3:56 PM, Newrie said:

Yes. I have cancelled them now for bullying Lisa. I usually don’t turn on people cause of gossip ABOUT them, but if THEY themselves, start talking **** about others, I’m done. 

I started side eyeing them when they started praising Ingham and Lynne but the whole thing with Lisa was so childish and petty. All these accounts are a mess, its like they are more worried with fame, relevance and getting credit than working together to help FB. 

On 1/12/2021 at 6:43 PM, Bundy said:

I fear that a lot too and the problem is Britney is isolated and only can talk to pro cship people. I wonder if she even does therapy, is she allowed to? Bc she def needs therapy. I keep thinking of how more damages this whole thing will do to her... 13 years and counting. Bryan seems to belittle her a lot, same with Jamie wanting credit for her success. Her sister seems to not give a ****, she even called Britney a drama queen just months before. Her mother seems to keep hanging out with Jamie. On top of not having control over her life and freedom, not barely seeing her kids, being isolated and controlled, imagine how her family treat her do to her mentally. I think everyone would have self esteem and lack of confidence in her situation, being treated as a child while ure 39 years old, having an allowance when u worked u whole life and u earn millions u cant even control. Britney cant do anything without someone allowing her to do, she cant even drive her car If they dont want her to, she cant fight for more time with her kids, she cant go to a bar and just date whoever the **** she wants. She cant feel empowered. And she never got along with her dad and he has so much power over her, that would make anyone so angry and sad. 

I hope ure right and she doesnt give up, that she continues to fight even tho it must be so hard doing that alone and not even having access to her own money. I just keep thinking If smt will really change If she doesnt speak, and her lawyer is preventing her to do so. 

I think Sam is def shady and is out for himself, and idk If she even has a choice to end with him If she even wanted to, BUT I understand If she keeps him bc hes her only company. She seems to live alone with securities and people watching over her, so he probably distracts her from all the chaos her life is. She must feel very lonely and I get that even tho he seems a narcissist, maybe with him she doesnt feel that alone. 

You said it right there “the problem is Britney is isolated and only can talk to pro cship people”

Unfortunately, I think this has always been her biggest problem, she’s always had too few trustworthy people around her who aren’t in for the money, fame, association or whatever. Even her family don’t fall into that category. Cade might be an exception. Who knows. He has a lot of celebrity friends.

When they were a couple, Brit said Justin was her best friend, he was the one person who understood her because he was one of the few people who knew what it was like to be a pop star and famous. Once they broke up she lost that unique source of understanding and guidance that she relied on. 

Indeed, therapy would be great for her. Everyone should have a therapist, you don’t need to to be dire straights for that. Even the most successful people have one, because an impartial ear, open mind, and non judgemental voice is vital.

My impression from “For The Record” was that Brit appeared to have a therapist then, by the way she expressed her thoughts and her assessment of situations. It seemed like she had reached a level of understanding that comes with therapy, or perhaps just deep reflection. For someone in a conservatorship, she definitely understood her situation more coherently and better than anyone.

A family member of mine is a therapist and she says the therapists are wounded healers. I say that because perhaps Britney would make a great therapist herself. She’s been to hell and back, she knows the dark so well.  She’d be able to guide the most misplaced of individuals out of it.

I prefer not to judge Sam too much (even though he appears to “like” Trump). He lives in Hollywood and is a personal trainer/model, so narcissistic tendencies come with the territory. Britney obviously enjoys his company. He’s a fellow fire sign, so he prob keeps her on her toes...

“It’s weird like, you can see the cruelest part of the world. The cruelest part. But then on the other side you see the most beautiful part, do you know? And it’s like you go from one extreme to the next and they’re both worth it, because you wouldn’t see one without the other. But that cruel part, is damn cruel and you’ll never forget it. But that heaven…is heaven.”

Love that insight 

I think she’ll be fine. She’s smarter and stronger than we think.