Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

Is it just me or does this feel like one big, elaborate plan to distract us? Maybe I'm too paranoid regarding Lou Taylor and her alleged shady dealings, but it's a little strange that we're ending the last day of 2020 with a bang like this.

I'm just convinced something more shady is going on :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Posh Spice said:

Is it just me or does this feel like one big, elaborate plan to distract us? Maybe I'm too paranoid regarding Lou Taylor and her alleged shady dealings, but it's a little strange that we're ending the last day of 2020 with a bang like this.

I'm just convinced something more shady is going on :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I feel the same way! This is so weird and so public, I'm on the edge of my seat.

38 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I was just thinking about this. We know Freebritneyla, Britney's Gram and Thatsurprisewitness. but we never knew LFB's faces. Neither Meaner03, but as others said, maybe they took over that account. who knows :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I scrolled earlier today and lawyersofbritney had a picture of one of them from like a million years ago, when she met Wade Robson

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Can we take a moment to remember that Britney said through her court documents that #FreeBritney is not a conspiracy? Doesn't that discredit everything LFB is arguing right now?

I think what LFB is trying to say is that while the movement is valid, yes, there is no paralegal and Cade was the one who called in to help Britney.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Reposting myself .... I know. Cringey.

Seriously who are the women behind “Lawyers For Britney”?? Can someone look into them? Like, STAT. 
LFB/Meaner is probably the same person/s.

LFB are disingenuous spies. I bet there are more “hired Free Britney Stans” all over social media. Remember Lou Taylor had an investigator pose as a fan to get info from a fan... didn’t Lou end up suing that fan?? Don’t think Ingham wouldn’t do the same thing for himself!

Trust NO ONE!!!

Let me help you there then before it turns to another conspiracy theory

No me and LFB are not the same person, i dont run their accounts and they dont run mine (or what's left)

And yes i am freebritney and always been, not sure how this can even be questioned after everything.

I trust LFB, always did, i know the time and money they invest in this and im sure time will prove them right. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4