Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why do I feel like I should try to step in and help :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Please don't. At this point you're the only one we can really trust. Not to mention i think you keeping this site up and running is huge for the movement in itself.

1 hour ago, Posh Spice said:

Is it just me or does this feel like one big, elaborate plan to distract us? Maybe I'm too paranoid regarding Lou Taylor and her alleged shady dealings, but it's a little strange that we're ending the last day of 2020 with a bang like this.

I'm just convinced something more shady is going on :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

This is what scares me this feels like a huge distraction. It makes me fear something big is happening and not in our favor.

56 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm I actually have a different perspective now with this information. I don't believe revealing his identity was LFB's place, but now that it's out it's up to us to believe it or not. My gut is telling me that this makes a lot of sense. I actually think us knowing this information now will help Britney for some reason. IDK why I feel this way or what it means yet. 

It would definitely give the claims validity but BG is gonna have to come forward because they did say they vetted their source. Who ever it was has not been sued to our knowledge and BG hasn't either so there is truth to at least some of it.

I will say I have no idea who to trust but LFB responses have me side eyeing them. BG literally disappears months at a time so I'm not sure how they could be considered as attention seeking. 

Second I dont like how BG just thought they would peek in throw a bomb on us and walk back out. If your gonna make such claims you need to back it up. None the less I believe the voicemail and no matter who it was it uncovered years worth of hell. It needed to be done but I dont think BG is gonna be able to hold on to that source for very long.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I didn't say you didn't, the truth is everybody posted something that was usefull but some of yall are waaaayy more suspecious than others. In this case LFB is sus af because of the dumb stuff that they post and you are sus by association. What's not clicking? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I don't care about being sus or not lol, you asked me questions and i replied that's it

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

I don't care about being sus or not lol, you asked me questions and i replied that's it

I trust you, Meaner03.

Thank you for everything you've done for the movement. I understand if you feel the need to remove yourself from the situation or take a break for now. It's really not worth having people pile on you when you're just trying to help. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Idc if he was corrupt or not in the past. I just need him to do his job and get her out asap.

He seems to be doing a good job. So FreeBritney obviously made him do what he was paid to do. 

If I were Britney I would promise him few millions in private just to get me out 

That’s my point. Ingham is doing a good job now. What has he been sooo busy doing for 12 years? It should not have taken the Free Britney movement happening to force him to do right by the person he was appointed by the court to protect. I guarantee you if BG hadn’t released that voicemail exposing WHY Domination was canceled, Jamie telling them to blame the cancellation on his illness, WHERE Britney was and really HOW LONG she’d been locked away, Ingham wouldn’t be doing anything for Britney right now. Nothing.

21 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

I STILL shocked how dark this is. From the beginning faceless people planned this take over within the court and now they fight to protect themselves as we uncover who they are and what they did. This is mafia style. They are scared about the truth coming out. What Britney will say. Anyway we have to move forward. I don’t care for Britney’s Lawyers account. Good riddance. 

Britney will be lucky if she makes it out of the conservatorship alive. This **** is evil.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Because i hated what i saw earlier today, FreeBritney is about fighting team cship (high priority for Jamie and Lou) and not fighting each others, if this is what it is about now, i prefer to be out.

This makes me so sad 😢 Meaner you have been great and always trust your posts...this is all too sad

• Love 1

Wow this is  like a crazy plot of a soap opera. To be honest I never had an issue not knowing the personal information of LFB/meaner, this tells me they are not in for personal recognition. Also, not all fandom has to agree 100% with each other, but do not fight in public!!! This is bad for the movement!!! Try to make peace in private.

So for now LFB statement is true, the voicemail was fabricated, containing true information, but it didn't come from a paralegall. As my professor at Uni said, show me the proofs (both sides) and i will make my own opinion.  I suggest they all delete all those posts and deal with it in private.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

So for now LFB statement is true, the voicemail was fabricated, containing true information, but it didn't come from a paralegall. As my professor at Uni said, show me the proofs (both sides) and i will make my own opinion.  I suggest they all delete all those posts and deal with it in private.

How do you know that is true?  It seems to me that someone could be ALLEGEDLY trying to get BritneysGram to give up their whistle blower's identity.  

6 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

Wow this is  like a crazy plot of a soap opera. To be honest I never had an issue not knowing the personal information of LFB/meaner, this tells me they are not in for personal recognition. Also, not all fandom has to agree 100% with each other, but do not fight in public!!! This is bad for the movement!!! Try to make peace in private.

But how did the information get out with no cease and desist?

LFB have been suspicious from the start. I remember they started posting **** about how if Britney wasn’t gonna speak out then they didn’t want anything to do with the movement and deleted their account back when this all first started before making a huge U Turn a few hours later. Nobody seems to bring that up. 

• Love 5