Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Not 2020 coming for us (baby) one more time with the drama and paranoia. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I'll put a pause on cancelling until we have more information. I do think its kind of childish to expose someone like this on new year's eve, though. Like y'all could have really waited until the second of January. This community has no chill lol.  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Were a Messy AF Fandom, but my god do we keep each other entertained :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

Absolutely not. You’re hilarious! Wait another year or two.

I don't blame him. I also think I am going to take a nice long extended break. Maybe just show up for the court dates. 

If there's any tea spillage in the meantime I expect y'all to beep me. But this is all getting a bit much for me.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

They keep supporting the same person that was involved in putting britney in the conservatorship and kept her in it for 12+ years. Also he was involved in the killing of Casey Kasem. You also support that?

I was one of the first if not the first post about the Kasem's case, i posted the dementia bull**** petition and kept trying to prove that fraud, it will be great to not forget that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think I became immune to Vodka ngl. I had like 10 shots of it while out and about in club. And then I continued to drink it at home. And I am not as drunk as I would like to be. Hmmmm what should I do ? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Tequilla all the way :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't blame him. I also think I am going to take a nice long extended break. Maybe just show up for the court dates. 

If there's any tea spillage in the meantime I expect y'all to beep me. But this is all getting a bit much for me.

Yup.

It's becoming utterly ridiculous at this point. To the point its affecting me personally (I know this sounds ridiculous and dram queen esque lol)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yup.

It's becoming utterly ridiculous at this point. To the point its affecting me personally (I know this sounds ridiculous and dram queen esque lol)

Doesn't sound ridiculous at all. It has also affected my mental health I think. Mostly exhaustion at the amount of blatant corruption and the snail pace in which Brenda Penny accomplishes absolutely **** all. 

• Like 4

I was really :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: when they started saying Kingham. So many people complained about this to the point someone here asked If they were on crack, so they felt the need to make an account to defend themselves, and finally stopped with that. 

The post praising Lynne as a saint that was changing Britneys situation also threw me off. I wrote them a respectful long comment explaining why Lynne seemed shady and asked them about that, they just deleted my comment without answering me about my doubts. I also saw other people that only asked them why wasnt Lynne doing more or why it took her so long to "do" something, and they also had their comments deleted without being answered. They only left comments praising Lynne and agreeing with their post, I thought that to be hella shady. No one was attacking Lynne on their page, we were just wondering why things that we know about Lynne didnt line up with what they were stating about Lynne. Some of us just chose to believe in what Lynne wasnt doing, her lack of actions instead of a page licking her *** without showing any proof that Lynne was actually doing smt and changing Britneys case for the better. But then we were silenced for raising and asking questions about mama bear Lynne that no one should doubt. 

Just now, Easy There said:

Lmao I only bought Vodka. Because it's my favorite during lmao. But it did nothing for me

It usually hits me after 6th shot. I go into complete blackout on my 15th nnnn 

I'm drinking vodka red bull it's effective :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: By the way I'm still doing that the research on that subject you are aware of

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I was one of the first if not the first post about the Kasem's case, i posted the dementia bull**** petition and kept trying to prove that fraud, it will be great to not forget that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I trust this ***** I remember your posts back in the original Britney's Gram thread u came w all the receipts including implicating Ingham into Britney being stripped of right to choose her own counsel. 

As for all this other **** 

DAYUMMMMMM

• Love 3

Has anyone listened to the last Britney’s gram episode? They came out swinging about not being for Sam Ingham. They had interviewed Katerina that exposed the c/ship was an experiment and someone who questioned why no one in that court room still hasn’t called to evaluate Britney again to let her speak for herself. Britney’s grams message has always been clear. Someone else may have voiced the  “voicemail” but the message was clear and not wrong. Free Britney was born again.

LFB is no surprise honestly. They might have been genuine at the beginning but they have been compromised... The Kingham posts were wrong. All those people in the c-ship need to be held accountable and they kept being defensive about questions about Sam Ingham. 

Anyway we have to move forward. I don’t care for Britney’s Lawyers account. Good riddance. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I didn't say you didn't, the truth is everybody posted something that was usefull but some of yall are waaaayy more suspecious than others. In this case LFB is sus af because of the dumb stuff that they post and you are sus by association. What's not clicking? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

giphy.gif 

WHY does nearly NOBODY want to help this woman without getting something in return or has bad intentions?! Not just because she is a living legend but also one of the few people on this earth who has still have a pure soul?WHY can´t her fans help her. She must have fans who are lawyers, doctors, psychologists, know worse people who still need to gilt them something?! She did so much for us. Now it is time to give it back!!!
I will stand behind her until this is over and she is free and safe! One hand washes the other.

Guys, this has to do with humanity and good manners!

Now one is able to see her true self. It is overshadowed by most people because of her assets, good contacts, and other benefits. It is ok to want to be on TV or magazine covers. But not on her shoulders.And not at this time. She fights for life. Why does nobody understand this? People close to her just care what she can buy them or offer them. When I would know what to do.I would to this RIGHT AWAY

Same sis, it's horrible, i totally respect her ex-boyfriends without any financial interests. She needs friends, but friends don't owe you money, i would be ashamed tbh. 

Work for your own damn money, like wtf.

• Love 1