Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

My theory. Meaner03 rebranded as Lawyers For Britney.

Ingham’s reputation and career was at stake. He had to do something to stop the bleeding, so to speak. LFB is against anyone who comes between their boss’s paycheck... ironically LFB is paid to protect him. Samuel Ingham III, you are not as clever as you think. 🙄 #FreeBritney

#KinghamIsCanceled 🚫

Btw, LFB, y’all took that Kingham **** TOO FAR!! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: U ****in messed up!

#investigateLawyersForBritney

That’s insane and yet so obviously true. Also, they’re pro-Lynne, if anyone needed more proof she was a terrible excuse for a mother. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

As for Meaner03, for some reason I just believe his account was hacked or stolen somehow. If I recall correctly, wasn’t he the first or one of the first to expose Scam Ingham? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 6
  • Leader
13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

My theory. Meaner03 rebranded as Lawyers For Britney.

Ingham’s reputation and career was at stake. He had to do something to stop the bleeding, so to speak. LFB is against anyone who comes between their boss’s paycheck... ironically LFB is paid to protect him. Samuel Ingham III, you are not as clever as you think. 🙄 #FreeBritney

#KinghamIsCanceled 🚫

Btw, LFB, y’all took that Kingham **** TOO FAR!! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: U ****in messed up!

#investigateLawyersForBritney

Wait what. Can someone break this down for me :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It's sickening how few people you can really trust when it comes to anything Britney related. Can't say I'm too surprised they turned out to be rats, though. That one post of theirs where they indicated Britney didn't want out of the C-ship because she didn't file to end it or whatever is when I started getting bad vibes from them. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, FreeLou said:

That’s insane and yet so obviously true. Also, they’re pro-Lynne, if anyone needed more proof she was a terrible excuse for a mother. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

As for Meaner03, for some reason I just believe his account was hacked or stolen somehow. If I recall correctly, wasn’t he the first or one of the first to expose Scam Ingham? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

If Ingham is behind LFB I look it at like, LFB has to now align itself with someone who’s favorable within the fandom/FB Movement. We do have a lot of power in our own right. We’ve made a lot of noise that has gotten attention from international media. Even legit media is paying attention although they’re still not doing enough, not asking the tough questions!

Even though some of our views on Lynne differ, she is overwhelmingly more popular than Jamie within the fanbase. Jamie is clinging to the power he has as co-conservator of Britney’s estate. Things are moving slowly but the odds are stacked against Jamie’s favor. He’ll probably be removed as co-conservator of the estate sometime next year. He’s already stepped down as personal conservator. Lou Taylor/TriStar is already gone ... technically, but I can hear her evil cackles! We gotta keep an eye on her. Lou still has the 2 Jamies brainwashed + she has money to burn to fight against Britney’s fans.

Why should Ingham care who the conservators of Britney the person or the estate are? How does that benefit him? Ultimately it doesn’t  as long as his job as Britney’s court appointed attorney is safe. That is all Ingham cares about.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

If FB accounts are going down, I'm honestly worried for BritneyHiatus. Even though they dislike me I still don't want people silenced. 

Accounts are not "going down". Meaner tweeted that they were leaving the movement right before his account was down (because of the exposé), and I'm pretty sure LFB is just pretending that their account was hacked for sympathy points

• Love 1