Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Well look what the cat dragged in. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:Hello, stranger. It’s been awhile. How have You been??  :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

somebody’s triggered :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Lmao, not at all, i mean back then the conspiracy theory was that i was Sam Lutfi so if the new one is that im LFB im good sweetie that's a huge and nice upgrade 

• Haha 5
11 minutes ago, BND said:

Is this good for Britney or no lol that's all I want to know

Legally, it changes nothing since facts have been stated through court documents already, what must concern us is that how reliable these people are, Sam ighnam, Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears and even some freebritney "advocates" because they might look like they are fighting for Britney but they actually hired and paid by team c-ship to discredit the movement in order to calm thjngs down so they can get away with it. That's what I get to grasp from all this mess. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I was just thinking about this. We know Freebritneyla, Britney's Gram and Thatsurprisewitness. but we never knew LFB's faces. Neither Meaner03, but as others said, maybe they took over that account. who knows :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

They posted a video of them drinking and celebrating (in a bar without masks on) after one of Britney’s most recent court dates with people from a few other big free Britney accounts 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also even if the paralegal was fabricated. Entire voicemail was confirmed when Britney went to court with Lynn in 2019. So I am convinced Cade did that to help Britney. It was probably his only way to help Britney  (with high chance of her asking him to do it) without getting into legal trouble.

So lawyersforbritney are disgusting to even say this. Because Cade will most likely be banned from Britneys life for it.

That voicemail started the whole FreeBritney movement and Britney confirmed everything that was claimed in it in court later that year.

Exactly! What purpose would Cade have other than to benefit Britney? Who gives a **** if it wasn’t actually a paralegal? It started the movement.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also even if the paralegal was fabricated. Entire voicemail was confirmed when Britney went to court with Lynn in 2019. So I am convinced Cade did that to help Britney. It was probably his only way to help Britney  (with high chance of her asking him to do it) without getting into legal trouble.

So lawyersforbritney are disgusting to even say this. Because Cade will most likely be banned from Britneys life for it.

That voicemail started the whole FreeBritney movement and Britney confirmed everything that was claimed in it in court later that year.

Exactly, even IF it was Cade, I don't see how exposing it now helps.

• Love 8
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Hmmm I actually have a different perspective now with this information. I don't believe revealing his identity was LFB's place, but now that it's out it's up to us to believe it or not. My gut is telling me that this makes a lot of sense. I actually think us knowing this information now will help Britney for some reason. IDK why I feel this way or what it means yet. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

Exactly! What purpose would Cade have other than to benefit Britney? Who gives a **** if it wasn’t actually a paralegal? It started the movement.

1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Exactly, even IF it was Cade, I don't see how exposing it now helps.

Exactly. Who gives a **** if he "faked it" it was probably his only way to help her. And it did help her. So idgi how that's a bad thing. And how is that helping Lawyers4Brit case.

Team Gram all the way

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, BreakTheCircus said:

LFB is now backtracking and saying "In hindsight, they were probably lying about it being Cade. We cannot confirm it was... we do believe the voicemail was fabricated"

I'm sorry but WHY say something that majorly helped trigger this movement was faked? WHY and why now?!

This is just too bitter for me :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Love 2
  • Like 4