Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

How do you know that is true?  It seems to me that someone could be ALLEGEDLY trying to get BritneysGram to give up their whistle blower's identity.  

For sure, this could also be true. But in this case Britneys Gram should provide receipts on why they say LFB is against the movement, instead of just accusing and mentioning their names and job positions, but not providing anything else we can review. maybe they will do a podcast episode about it? i really think they all should delete everything and deal with it privately.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

For sure, this could also be true. But in this case Britneys Gram should provide receipts on why they say LFB is against the movement, instead of just accusing and mentioning their names and job positions, but not providing anything else we can review. maybe they will do a podcast episode about it? i really think they all should delete everything and deal with it privately.

Yes, this! Britneysgram has kept a hugely low profile for the entire year. For them to drop something like this on new year's eve of all occasions with no sources seems really out of character. I hope nothing nefarious is going on behind the scenes and that they're ok. 

I'm not doubting Britneysgram's integrity but providing evidence would be a smart move, otherwise the whole movement descends into "he said, she said, they said..." and just loses all credibility. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Hi!

Please don't take this as me being shady or messy but what is wrong with them promoting Lynne's skincare business? Genuine question. 

Lynne has had to hire her own attorneys in order to intervene in the conservatorship mess. I really doubt Jamie is approving those funds so that Lynne could go against him. I don't see anything wrong in supporting Lynne, literally the only person in Britney's family right now trying to help/do anything for her.

Britney's Gram HAS been instrumental in the movement but they also had a period of six months where they were weirdly silent as well and stopped responding to anyone.

And they also got "exposed" on their own instagram account by some dude upon their return who was saying that they were exploiting Britney's situation and that they were conspiring to pitch some sort of series or movie documentary about Britney's life and were in contact/collaborating with Larry Rudolph...

Don't know if that's true and I am not trying to spread misinformation but I saw the drama unfold on their IG. I'm just saying that we should afford people the benefit of the doubt. 

Not only they promoted Lynnes skin products, but they also praised her as a savior. 

I almost always agree with everything u say, but not about Lynne. 

Lynne got money from this cship all these years, including 90k for her house reform last year. She still hangs out with Jamie. Would Jamie give her money if she was totally against him? Would she still hang out with Jamie with she was totally against the cship? 

Lynne barely did anything. She doesnt even defend Britney publicly but defends JL the second fans question JL's intentions. Lynne likes Britneys posts while seeing comments mocking Britney all the time. 

Why Juno, Bryan and Jamie can ALL give interviews talking about the cship but not Lynne? In the end, these 3 are very pro cship and Lynne is always with them. 

Im not even saying Lynne should totally trash Jamie like Lindsays dad trashed Lindsays mom, but why doesnt she give one interview talking against the cship and defending Britney? 

And its not like she didnt get money from Britney or the cship all these years, so she probably has money saved. And even If she didnt have, she could give an interview to get some money to help Britney. Theres no excuse for her to be still around cship people, even following Lou on Instagram. 

Lynne praised Jamie as a conservator in the past, she talked about the cship on her book as an impossible deram. She allowed Jamie to put Britney under this cship and sat doing nothing for 11 years. And since 2019 she didnt do anything that really helped Britneys case. Imo shes playing both sides. And If one day Jamie is really exposed, she will play dumb and a victim like she did in 2008 promoting her book.

Maybe Lynne is against some things Jamie does, but it still doesnt seem enough for her to be really on Britneys side and helping Britney at least defending her publicly. Lynne must know a lot about Jamies shady behavior, yet remains silent. I dont buy for a sec shes against the cship, bc like the rest of the family, she benefits from it as well. 

Maybe shes not as bad as Jamie, Juno or even Bryan, but she still seems more close to them than to Britney nowadays. 

Lynne has been neglecting Britney since she was 15, in 2007 Britney was stranged with Lynne for like 7 months. Lynne seems more worried about her gfs, Juno and ****ty skin products than about Britney. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Not only they promoted Lynnes skin products, but they also praised her as a savior. 

Lynne got money from this cship all these years, including 90k to her house reform last year. She still hangs out with Jamie. Would Jamie give her money if she was totally against him? Would she still hang out with Jamie with she was totally against the cship? 

Lynne barely did anything. She doesnt even defend Britney publicly but defends JL the second fans question JL's intentions. Lynne likes Britneys posts while seeing comments mocking Britney all the time. 

Why Juno, Bryan and Jamie can ALL give interviews talking about the cship but not Lynne? In the end, these 3 are very pro cship and Lynne is always with them. 

Im not even saying Lynne should totally trash Jamie like Lindsays dad trashed Lindsays mom, but why doesnt she give one interview talking against the cship and defending Britney? 

And its not like she didnt get money from Britney or the cship all these years, so she probably has money saved. And even If she didnt have, she could give an interview to get some money to help Britney. Theres no excuse to her to be still around cship people, even following Lou on Instagram. 

Lynne praised Jamie as a conservator in the past, she talked about the cship on her book as an impossible deram. She allowed Jamie to put Britney under this cship and sat doing nothing for 11 years. And since 2019 she didnt do anything that really helped Britneys case. Imo shes playing both sides. And If one day Jamie is really exposed, she will play dumb and a victim like she did in 2008 promoting her book.

Maybe Lynne is against some things Jamie does, but it still doesnt seem enough for her to be really on Britneys side and helping Britney at least defending her publicly. Lynne must know a lot about Jamies shady behavior, yet remains silent. I dont buy for a sec shes against the cship, bc like the rest of the family, she benefits from it as well. 

Maybe shes not as bad as Jamie, Juno or even Bryan, but she still seems more close to them than to Britney nowadays. 

Lynne has been neglecting Britney since she was 15, in 2007 Britney was stranged with Lynne for like 7 months. Lynne seems more worried about her gfs, Juno and ****ty skin products than Britney. 

I doubt Lynne is ALLOWED to defend Britney publicly or there is reason to believe it could compromise Britney's situation in some way. There are things to criticize Lynne on but I don't think that's one of them.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Tbh Tess and Babs kind of come across as immature and histrionic to me. Why are they complaining that Lawyers for Britney is sharing court documents? Why would they care? This isn't about them or who gets credit. Britneysgram was freaking dormant for months; thank god we had some people in the movement stepping up and continuing to share valid information. That seems like a very jealousy-fueled argument to me. 

I think Lawyersforbritney is taking a more intellectual and nuanced approach. My (uninformed) hunch has always been that they have a minor connection to Lynne's camp and have gotten some information from them. I think they have prioritized getting Britney's dad out more than anything, and whatever measures Britney supports after that are her decisions. Reality is nuanced. I have always found LawyersforBritney to be rational and they have seemed well-informed. I HIGHLY doubt they somehow are working for Jamie's camp given all the things they have said and information they have provided. That just doesn't make sense to me.

Different groups under FreeBritney may present slightly different arguments but we all want Britney's wishes to be respected in the end. I hope we can all put the drama aside and focus on what really matters instead of people's egos. 

Forgive the stupid analogy but it's kind of like how there are Bernie supporters and Biden supporters but in the end we can all come together and recognize that we all pretty much fundamentally want the same things.

I agree w you

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I ask them (LFB) why do they believe BG made up the story about the paralegal. It don’t make sense, because that’s what ignited the movement & that BG would have had to be Psychic because Britney confirm what the paralegal said which is her being held at that place against her will. 

That’s all I ask & they block me so it seem like they’re lying about something 

I’m team BritneyGram they reason we are here. LFB Sometimes post suspect stuff 

• Like 6

Have we fully considered the notion that Britney wasn't ready to move forward with the conservatorship termination process until recently, out of fear? Maybe both her and Ingham were scared to go up against her dad and knew it would take months and be extremely arduous. Maybe she didn't want to risk doing something that could end up backfiring in multiple ways. Maybe the Free Britney movement gave them both a sense of confidence, knowing that the movement was paying attention to every detail & was ready to hold people accountable? This situation may have more shades of gray than "Britney has always demanded to get out and Ingham has refused to help her." 

Again, I don't have any personal knowledge about this. Ingham MAY be a bad actor in all of this who is only acting now because there's a fire under his butt. He may be incompetent or lazy. Or maybe Britney has been dragging her feet out of fear. Maybe she was hopeless for a long time and the movement has given her hope.

Just my two cents. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I ask them (LFB) why do they believe BG made up the story about the paralegal. It don’t make sense, because that’s what ignited the movement & that BG would have had to be Psychic because Britney confirm what the paralegal said which is her being held at that place against her will. 

That’s all I ask & they block me so it seem like they’re lying about something 

I’m team BritneyGram they reason we are here. LFB Sometimes post suspect stuff 

I dont get it. They're answering everyone on twitter for 4 hours. Why would they block you lol

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Lynne got money from this cship all these years, including 90k to her house reform last year. She still hangs out with Jamie. Would Jamie give her money if she was totally against him? Would she still hang out with Jamie with she was totally against the cship? 

And its not like she didnt get money from Britney or the cship all these years, so she probably has money saved. And even If she didnt have, she could give an interview to get some money to help Britney. Theres no excuse to her to be still around cship people, even following Lou on Instagram. 

Lynne has been neglecting Britney since she was 15, in 2007 Britney was stranged with Lynne for like 7 months. Lynne seems more worried about her gfs, Juno and ****ty skin products than Britney. 

I definitely don't disagree with you on many aspects regarding Lynne. I guess I just sympathize because it must be tough to have the house divided. But she's definitely not innocent here. I do give her credit for doing SOMETHING, though. And at the end we don't really know what her financial situation is. I think it is harmless to promote her make up products...at least she isn't pulling a Jamie Lynn and selling those fugly Britney Brand clothing. I can't fault someone's hustle for trying to make money on their own. If she were really that rich from Britney I don't know why she would even be trying to sell those products to begin with.

I am undecided on whether she is really naive or if she is just in denial of her level of complicity. But she gets more credit than Jamie Lynn. We see her taking an active role in getting Jamie OUT and that to me, has to mean something. She is the only one in Britney's corner at the moment. She told the judge that Jamie likens Britney to a race horse. Even if she is doing the least she is still doing more than the rest of the clan. 

There are so many puzzling things that have happened this year. We all already forgot Bryangate and his weird interview in which seemed to help Britney in some ways and also help her father. I think this is a war between Britney and her father and everyone else is caught in the crossfire. Jamie Lynn is 100% on her father's and Lou's side imo. So I am reserving most of my venom for Jamie Lynn and Jamie.

Though I have not forgotten that Lynne was caught on tape calling the Free Britney people trashy. She also probably has something to hide. But until she gets exposed for something I am not going to fully pounce. I have to believe SOMEONE has Britney's best interest in mind right now...

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Have we fully considered the notion that Britney wasn't ready to move forward with the conservatorship termination process until recently, out of fear? Maybe both her and Ingham were scared to go up against her dad and knew it would take months and be extremely arduous. Maybe she didn't want to risk doing something that could end up backfiring in multiple ways. Maybe the Free Britney movement gave them both a sense of confidence, knowing that the movement was paying attention to every detail & was ready to hold people accountable? This situation may have more shades of gray than "Britney has always demanded to get out and Ingham has refused to help her." 

Again, I don't have any personal knowledge about this. Ingham MAY be a bad actor in all of this who is only acting now because there's a fire under his butt. He may be incompetent or lazy. Or maybe Britney has been dragging her feet out of fear. Maybe she was hopeless for a long time and the movement has given her hope.

Just my two cents. 

this is totally possible and reasonable 

• Like 1