Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I definitely don't disagree with you on many aspects regarding Lynne. I guess I just sympathize because it must be tough to have the house divided. But she's definitely not innocent here. I do give her credit for doing SOMETHING, though. And at the end we don't really know what her financial situation is. I think it is harmless to promote her make up products...at least she isn't pulling a Jamie Lynn and selling those fugly Britney Brand clothing. I can't fault someone's hustle for trying to make money on their own. If she were really that rich from Britney I don't know why she would even be trying to sell those products to begin with.

I am undecided on whether she is really naive or if she is just in denial of her level of complicity. But she gets more credit than Jamie Lynn. We see her taking an active role in getting Jamie OUT and that to me, has to mean something. She is the only one in Britney's corner at the moment. She told the judge that Jamie likens Britney to a race horse. Even if she is doing the least she is still doing more than the rest of the clan. 

There are so many puzzling things that have happened this year. We all already forgot Bryangate and his weird interview in which seemed to help Britney in some ways and also help her father. I think this is a war between Britney and her father and everyone else is caught in the crossfire. Jamie Lynn is 100% on her father's and Lou's side imo. So I am reserving most of my venom for Jamie Lynn and Jamie.

Though I have not forgotten that Lynne was caught on tape calling the Free Britney people trashy. She also probably has something to hide. But until she gets exposed for something I am not going to fully pounce. I have to believe SOMEONE has Britney's best interest in mind right now...

I pretty much agree. NO ONE around Britney is perfect but let's not let perfect be the enemy of the good here. Or the enemy of "good enough for now." I don't think there's anything wrong with encouraging Lynne and encouraging positive behavior.

• Love 1
  • Leader
17 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I ask them (LFB) why do they believe BG made up the story about the paralegal. It don’t make sense, because that’s what ignited the movement & that BG would have had to be Psychic because Britney confirm what the paralegal said which is her being held at that place against her will. 

That’s all I ask & they block me so it seem like they’re lying about something 

I’m team BritneyGram they reason we are here. LFB Sometimes post suspect stuff 

Is there a court doc anywhere confirming Britney did indeed confirm what the VM said? All I can recall is an article from TMZ.

For all we Know BG got an email and someone read it out like a voice mail for the episode. Honestly why does that matter? It was a whistle blower and the message needed to be said. Why does that make Britney’s Gram shady? They openly support Conservatorship Reform and actually Freeing Britney. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

For all we Know BG got an email and someone read it out like a voice mail for the episode. Honestly why does that matter? It was a whistle blower and the message needed to be said. Why does that make Britney’s Gram shady? They openly support Conservatorship Reform and actually Freeing Britney. 

To me what I would define as shady from them was when they shut down for about six months without answering ANYONE leaving everyone hanging. Then when they came back someone dragged them and attempted to expose them on instagram alleging that they were working with Larry Rudolph in order to shop around some sort of documentary or mini-series exploiting Britney's conservatorship. This person got into a back and forth argument with the gram girls on Instagram. This person was claiming that they knew the gram girls were scammers somehow and had receipts. 

Don't know if any of that is true. But like I've said in this post I think it's very odd to choose today of all days to do an expose, so I am already giving them kind of a side-eye. BG really could have waited two days. Its not like this was a pressing or urgent matter. This was clearly a personal takedown.

All this has resulted in is me not trusting ANYONE. 

• Like 6

I feel like britneysgram is very threatened by the rise of lawyersforbritney. Britneysgram used to be the #1 source of Free Britney information and now lawyers has more followers than them and has been posting information regularly. Britneysgram basically went underground for months, potentially to shop around a documentary (would they be making money on that?) and now they come back up to start drama with the one instagram account that regularly uploads court documents and information. K. My understanding is that lawyersforbritney's approach was like "number one priority is getting Brit's dad out and then the rest is up to however Britney wants to proceed. Maybe she wants to keep a financial conservatorship with a reputable firm, maybe she wants to phase it out slowly or quickly but we shouldn't jump all over her if she doesn't choose to end it immediately." THAT is the impression I got. I think it's disingenuous to imply that simply because they aren't like 'end the conservatorship NOW, at ALL costs' that somehow they are against Britney's wishes.

I have no clue about the hacking thing, whether it's true or not, and would like to see receipts on that.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Is there a court doc anywhere confirming Britney did indeed confirm what the VM said? All I can recall is an article from TMZ.

I think TMZ were the one who mention it plus the girls from BG said that also. 

my thing is if you knew they have lied about this, why wait now to expose them? Only reason to me they are saying this is because the girls call them out. 

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

my thing is if you knew they have lied about this, why wait now to expose them? Only reason to me they are saying this is because the girls call them out. 

Maybe because it wasn't worth getting into that drama at the time? I mean, whether the voicemail was faked or not, it still lead to positive actions for Britney. Now that lawyersforbritney is getting dragged, they're dragging back. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

From what I recall Britney never confirmed what was on the voicemail. She did say via Ingham that she appreciates the fans’ informed support. If there’s proof Britney confirmed the contents of the vm specifically I’d be interested in seeing that (speaking generally) 🙏

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To me what I would define as shady from them was when they shut down for about six months without answering ANYONE leaving everyone hanging. Then when they came back someone dragged them and attempted to expose them on instagram alleging that they were working with Larry Rudolph in order to shop around some sort of documentary or mini-series exploiting Britney's conservatorship. This person got into a back and forth argument with the gram girls on Instagram. This person was claiming that they knew the gram girls were scammers somehow and had receipts. 

Don't know if any of that is true. But like I've said in this post I think it's very odd to choose today of all days to do an expose, so I am already giving them kind of a side-eye. BG really could have waited two days. Its not like this was a pressing or urgent matter. This was clearly a personal takedown.

All this has resulted in is me not trusting ANYONE. 

Interesting that you mention LR...I've been listening to old BG episodes and noticed that the LR episode is missing. It's been gone for at least over a year...it went into his background. I only got to listen to it once when they first released it. It disappeared around the time the freebritney episode came out. I was wondering if LR threatened legal action...hmm makes me wonder...

• Love 1
  • Like 5
49 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Have we fully considered the notion that Britney wasn't ready to move forward with the conservatorship termination process until recently, out of fear? Maybe both her and Ingham were scared to go up against her dad and knew it would take months and be extremely arduous. Maybe she didn't want to risk doing something that could end up backfiring in multiple ways. Maybe the Free Britney movement gave them both a sense of confidence, knowing that the movement was paying attention to every detail & was ready to hold people accountable? This situation may have more shades of gray than "Britney has always demanded to get out and Ingham has refused to help her." 

Again, I don't have any personal knowledge about this. Ingham MAY be a bad actor in all of this who is only acting now because there's a fire under his butt. He may be incompetent or lazy. Or maybe Britney has been dragging her feet out of fear. Maybe she was hopeless for a long time and the movement has given her hope.

Just my two cents. 

this is just my theory, nothing to back it up.

i just feel like britney was constantly fed new lies in order to dissuade her from trying to dissolve the conservatorship. her kids being taken away, if she does _____ they'll let her be free after, etc etc. now that her children are decently close to 18, her kids cant really be used as pawns anymore. that in conjunction with being held against her will is what has really inspired her to take action imo. she has finally realized she will never be in control unless she truly fights for it

• Like 6
Just now, mannequin19 said:

this is just my theory, nothing to back it up.

i just feel like britney was constantly fed new lies in order to dissuade her from trying to dissolve the conservatorship. her kids being taken away, if she does _____ they'll let her be free after, etc etc. now that her children are decently close to 18, her kids cant really be used as pawns anymore. that in conjunction with being held against her will is what has really inspired her to take action imo. she has finally realized she will never be in control unless she truly fights for it

And let's be real, 12 years in a conservatorship will condition anyone to be fearful and believe that getting out is hopeless. I think her sons getting older and Free Britney have empowered her to make a change. I think both her and Ingham believed now was the time. Just a feeling

• Like 2