No Communication from Her

MikeMasi

32 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

She did? The announcement was way before?

She did perfect domination rehearsals..she wasn't taking meds..her dad found out and cancelled the show..she basically went on a talk show but clearly didn't have the confirmation to openly say what it was..like the schedule was made before the final say..

Again, she turned up probably knowing the show could be cancelled "blame it on my illness" Jamie said.. so she turned up to Ellen with a plan she couldn't give confirmation for yet jamie already coming up with excuses.. s*ag her off you want but there's a reason she turned up to Ellen with nothing official..why she turned up at the announcement told them she won't speak 

Tried to say hi to the fan's that waited then got pushed back to the car.. she already knew it was practically cancelled ..

she put her foot down already at that point..shame for those who didn't pick up on it.. naturally she acknowledged mood ring those of us that see she does actually care about fans opinions to an extent..she wants her private court stuff made PUBLIC...so il say once more whether she cares about this vinyl re release she wants it done on more personal terms than in 2016.. merry fU***ng Christmas 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it was stated that she is not even allowed to sign contracts... It's hard to believe she can actually decide what to do with her career... even small moves like releasing a 4 year old song (wich is far from being something Britney would do tbh). 

I'm not buying it. 

58 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

A few news sources claim Britney isn't legally allowed to make any business decisions in her career, have you verified as to whether or not it was hearsay? 

Legally, she doesn't have final say on a single, solitary decision in her life.

However, she should be consulted on every single decision in her life.

Many people live in conservatorships, and are content to do so, because they have the opportunity to provide valued input into their care.

It's when they don't have the opportunity to provide input that a conservatorship becomes a problem.

From what we've seen through her Instagram, it appears as if Britney is content with her life right now. That tells me that she's being consulted and has been given more input than when Jamie and Andrew Wallet were at the helm.

10 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

I thought it was pretty obvious she is living in an abnormal situation where she can’t freely speak to us like that hence why she spoke to us on court documents. “Britney welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her informed fans..” etc. 

Her father owns her social media accounts. The same father who has had her in a conservatorship for over a decade of her life and she’s expressed how afraid of him she is and how aggressively he’s fighting her battle for independence right now.

She can’t just be like “hey ya’ll today was wild in court huh” :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Her situation is unlike any other pop icon right now so we can’t compare her to others.

This sums it all perfectly 

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Britney the person has nothing to do with the superstar Britney Spears anymore. It has been like that for quite some time.

It's like the situation with Whitney family deciding to milk her legacy with virtual concerts, releasing songs she probably didn't want to release, movies...

The difference is that Britney is still alive, but I don't think she has (or even wants) to give anything for her career at this point, which is understandable.

I still think Britney might say something about this release, but "the gift" thing fans are pushing as an excuse to buy It with no guilty just doesn't make any sense.

The woman can't even get pregnant but of course she decided to revive a 4 year old album with leftovers from 2015 because she wanted to give us something on her birthday.

Like I said before... Buy If you want, boycott If you want, but the  excuses people are giving to justify milking the cow are weak af... Just be honest and say you want new music from her and that's It, God will forgive ya!!!

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Also, another big difference is that in the end the Whitney family or team takes care of her image, her catalog, her work, her legacy, etc. In the case of Britney this has almost never happened and less post-2008.

I still don't understand why this fandom does't understand that Britney IS NOT WORKING, at least until her dad is out of the map. If she hasn't recorded any video talking about this new releases is maybe because she is not involved and do not want to participate. Even in the credits of the vinyl Lou is part of them, that speaks for itself. I don't think she doesn't want to communicate or work, she is not allowed to do it freely and she is a person who likes to be free.

again, correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure sl04n said in one of his videos that she’s under a probate conservatorship, which is the kind of conservatorship someone with dementia or who’s comatose would be under. someone who is literally incompetent and can’t think logically to make any decisions. i know sl04n gets details wrong sometimes, but this makes sense since the reason she was put into the conservatorship so fast back in 2008 was because jamie claimed she had a “dementia-like illness”. she hasn’t said anything publicly because she’s not allowed to. i go back and forth between whether she’s in control of her instagram or not, but i think once the tik toks of people trying to help her and pointing out things like the yellow shirt or what her eyelashes said got a lot of attention, that’s when her team really put their foot down and stopped letting her post as much. i think she had more control over her instagram last year too, when she posted that video about she’s a sagittarius meaning she’s very keen on freedom and doesn’t like to be tied down. i don’t think she hates her fans at all, i think she’s running out of ways to tell us things which is why she started speaking through the court documents.

12 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I have to say, I was thinking about this again because of the SITS release. 

Out of all of her accounts, it wasn’t posted on her Instagram. Does she not approve? 

Additionally, she is not keeping her fans up to date with herself at all. Fans are fighting at the court for her and are trying to be supportive but she never communicates to us. 

if she is truly unhappy about things, why won’t she speak? If she wants to retire, why not say it? 

I have to say the Britney we once knew is not the Britney we know today and we are so left in the dark. It’s so hard to figure out if we support freeBritney or her music. She has really shown the past two years that her fans really don’t matter and all we are trying to do is help her.

No one can help her, if she doesn’t help herself first. I guess her son was right that she is no longer interested in making music. 

you always make threads like this acting entitled, like she somehow owes you something as her fan. leave her be. yeah the mystery surrounding her at times can be frustrating, but let her live her life and do as she pleases. you/we will never be her priority nor should we be.

14 hours ago, Duff Man said:

You understand shes the one that came up with the cage scene like she has since 2008...for once her vision is being used instead of scrapped..stop being such a negative *******..im guess your the one that jumped on the "Let's boycott before we have a clue whats going on..jamie is desperate for those pennies he will receive even though he doesn't need.. "britney is forced to do these pictures with a shotgun at her" 

.. maybe just maybe ..she gave her approval for pics she agreed too, which was previously scrapped like everything else jamie scrapped.. 

You have your opinion,  I'd like to think this is her way of fighting back for her vision a little..she acknowledged mood ring she clearly wants fans happy with her work.. for once we've got a piece of work that is the ORIGINAL idea ..I get that rca aint heroes..I get that jamie is a scumbag..but I also believe with everything that's going on that britney backs the release and she knew about the release before making that "im happy" Instagram post... lou is gone.. britney is releasing more personalised 

Honey,  if Britney was ok with all this she'd have just promoted the ******* song.  That's what would make RCA happy and if she wanted fans to be happy she'd just ******* say something.  Come on... Sam who doesn't give a **** about what his good pal Maxi has to say hasn't even spoken through him or on his own about it either.  Nobody is speaking about it.  That's a pretty good indication that something is wrong. Don't you think???? Britney supposedly gave her blessing to all this old stuff while in a legal battle where she said she wasn't working and she can't come out and promote it? Believe me,  her team would be all for promotion if she wanted it. Seems like there's a missing piece of your puzzle. Maybe it's that she isn't giving her blessing at all??? 

10 hours ago, REALWeirdboiz said:

I still don't understand why this fandom does't understand that Britney IS NOT WORKING, at least until her dad is out of the map. If she hasn't recorded any video talking about this new releases is maybe because she is not involved and do not want to participate. Even in the credits of the vinyl Lou is part of them, that speaks for itself. I don't think she doesn't want to communicate or work, she is not allowed to do it freely and she is a person who likes to be free.

Kinda hard to not be confused right now tho. But she said she doesn’t want to work in court, so I’m respecting that decision and not supporting until she explicitly states to do so 

This whole thing reminds me of what they do when a star dies.. Throw out and repackage all the stuff stored. I have been really angry with fans for supporting this but lately I have realised we all have our own reasons for supporting this or boycotting it and it does no good. 

I personally must admit I haven't even heard the song yet and have no want to listen to it. I have moved away from her as an artist for now until this whole mess is sorted out. As long as there is doubt over her work/life situation and this re-release/new songs are being released  I have to walk away. 

23 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

It goes way deeper than her speaking out. You have to also understand she is most likely severely traumatized from what has happened to her. She has been in complete isolation from the outside world aside from who she has been given permission to associate with for over 12 years now. We have no clue what has been going on behind closed doors.

She isn’t the same Britney anymore. She was harassed, beyond ridiculed and humiliated globally during her most vulnerable time and it seems nobody was there to help her. Ever.

I don’t blame her for never speaking out. She probably feels it’s useless. She spoke out many of times back in the day before all of this and it changed nothing. It just got worse for her

This.

And all of @MyahJeanSpears analysis are correct. 

31 minutes ago, Saoru said:

This whole thing reminds me of what they do when a star dies.. Throw out and repackage all the stuff stored. I have been really angry with fans for supporting this but lately I have realised we all have our own reasons for supporting this or boycotting it and it does no good. 

I personally must admit I haven't even heard the song yet and have no want to listen to it. I have moved away from her as an artist for now until this whole mess is sorted out. As long as there is doubt over her work/life situation and this re-release/new songs are being released  I have to walk away. 

This release combined with all of the old Britney birthday posts and old pictures made me feel some type of way.  It feels like Britney the person has been deplatformed from Britney the brand and the disconnect is eerie. 

(I tried to quote this comment with reply but it didn’t post. But credit to the OP. 👌)

”Just be honest and say you want new music from her and that’s it, God will forgive ya!!!” #quote

That’s EXACTLY it!! Case closed!! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:The mental gymnastics fans are putting themselves through to try to justify their consumption in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM of Swimming In The Stars and Matches, is sooo freakin’ pathetic & ridiculous!! :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:You’re starving for any “new” music from Britney and you’ll stoop low for mere crumbs to feed your hangry self. Say that and be done with it. Just be real with yourself and others about it. This **** is wrong af from from a moral standpoint and you all should know this by now without anybody explaining why this is.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

But hey, it’s show business after all. If you’re looking for good morals or ethics then you’re in the wrong damn place.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Archived