No Communication from Her

MikeMasi

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Record labels don't do anything because they have a heart of gold. They are in it for profit and profit alone. If re-releasing Glory while their client is on a "hiatus" will rake in the coin, then they will do it. But they are not doing it "for her." Britney has been surrounded by sharks since she was 16. They do not care nor do they advocate for her.

Period.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it may have been the last deal they were able to make as c-ships.,

and i think it was only to make money for themselves it, before they kinda broke up, the movement is getting bigger,  

was not for the fans (by demand)  

Lou attached all these threats for why she quit with no notice. I never heard anyone speak the way those tweets claimed. 

9 minutes ago, Justney said:

Sorry,  but no. If anything RCA sees the chains and the connection to her legal battle and think that's the best publicity they could get to sell a product.  They do not care about her.  She is a product to RCA lol ... all artists are products to their labels.  Come on... you all bought into it too. "Chains on Britney!! Yaaasss she's speaking her freedom!!!! I'll buy ten!!@"

You understand shes the one that came up with the cage scene like she has since 2008...for once her vision is being used instead of scrapped..stop being such a negative *******..im guess your the one that jumped on the "Let's boycott before we have a clue whats going on..jamie is desperate for those pennies he will receive even though he doesn't need.. "britney is forced to do these pictures with a shotgun at her" 

.. maybe just maybe ..she gave her approval for pics she agreed too, which was previously scrapped like everything else jamie scrapped.. 

You have your opinion,  I'd like to think this is her way of fighting back for her vision a little..she acknowledged mood ring she clearly wants fans happy with her work.. for once we've got a piece of work that is the ORIGINAL idea ..I get that rca aint heroes..I get that jamie is a scumbag..but I also believe with everything that's going on that britney backs the release and she knew about the release before making that "im happy" Instagram post... lou is gone.. britney is releasing more personalised 

14 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

She doesn't have as much power as we'd like, yet. 

Let's also not forget that her new business manager, whom she had no involvement in selecting or approving, is Michael Kane. The man who wanted to have a "financial coming to Jesus speech" with Michael Jackson as he was struggling with pressure and health issues while rehearsing for his residency in London. 5 days later MJ died.

This man is no better than Lou, quite clearly, and had one interest even when his previous client was on the verge of death - money. 

It doesn't matter one iota how much fans "like" or "dislike" the amount of power Britney has.

The only thing that matters is how much court decisions affect the amount of power that Britney has.

No business manager should have the power to dictate what can or can't appear on an album cover.

The role of a business manager is to handle money. That's it.

Lou held a special role for the past 12 years because she came into the situation as the "Spears Family Spokesperson" who also managed the public image of her clients. She was more of a svengali than a business manager, using Christianity as a way to manage James Spears' sobriety and therefore his ability to function as a conservator.

Now that Lou is gone, that threat has been eliminated.

Britney may not have all the power, but she has regained some...Enough to win over David LaChapelle's heart.

5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

. This re-issue might be the least of her concerns right now....

I agree and that's why I think she hasn't said anything official about it ..its not exactly a priority is it.

People already know about her situation.

Britney is humble ..she knows she walking on eggshells atm ..with court, the cship..even being able to release contravesional pics (that clearly refer to the cship) 

She isn't after success with a re release ..she said she won't perform anytime soon and why would she.. 

I think she's quietly releasing something and really is trying to not ruffle unnecessary feathers atm..its Xmas.. she has no need to be like "heres a new release.. please buy it" 

Just for misinformed people to go online and write "dont buy it ..jamie receives 1000 percent profits , she's forced to release it blah blah blah"

Thats an opinion..a false opinion  which unfortunately people in the past couple weeks are stating as fact.

I'll state again... why on earth would britney be against this release of her original pics in chains? AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD JAMIE SOLEY COME UP WITH THIS IDEA??

why would jamie go to the bother of ringing chappelle getting the pics ringing rca ringing urban Outfitters when the whole world is already angry with him..

At this point its jamid whos walking on thin ice and britney wants people to see she acknowledges her cship...shes always gone with the cage idea whether it gets scrapped or not..the fact is its her vision..and its finally being released..**** money **** sales..that isn't important..whats important is britney is putting her foot down career wise and we finally get new pic's..pic's that were previously scrapped... its like britneys really fighting for that freedom in her own way..a classy way.. not a messy way.. a classy way "these are my pics ..if your going to fight me in court then I really don't need your opinion/approval"

This is a good thing..why does the world try to convince everyone she's more of a puppet than she actually is?

Britney clearly backed the release..not her father..you don't have to be an insider to see that this can only help britney..not jamie

This isn't about money anymore..its about getting her visions and opinions seen and heard..finally. 

A small step...but a small win for britney..hopefully one of many to come..

Il say it one more time...this is a middle finger to jamie..nothing more..nothing less 

9 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I agree and that's why I think she hasn't said anything official about it ..its not exactly a priority is it.

People already know about her situation.

Britney is humble ..she knows she walking on eggshells atm ..with court, the cship..even being able to release contravesional pics (that clearly refer to the cship) 

She isn't after success with a re release ..she said she won't perform anytime soon and why would she.. 

I think she's quietly releasing something and really is trying to not ruffle unnecessary feathers atm..its Xmas.. she has no need to be like "heres a new release.. please buy it" 

Just for misinformed people to go online and write "dont buy it ..jamie receives 1000 percent profits , she's forced to release it blah blah blah"

Thats an opinion..a false opinion  which unfortunately people in the past couple weeks are stating as fact.

I'll state again... why on earth would britney be against this release of her original pics in chains? AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD JAMIE SOLEY COME UP WITH THIS IDEA??

why would jamie go to the bother of ringing chappelle getting the pics ringing rca ringing urban Outfitters when the whole world is already angry with him..

At this point its jamid whos walking on thin ice and britney wants people to see she acknowledges her cship...shes always gone with the cage idea whether it gets scrapped or not..the fact is its her vision..and its finally being released..**** money **** sales..that isn't important..whats important is britney is putting her foot down career wise and we finally get new pic's..pic's that were previously scrapped... its like britneys really fighting for that freedom in her own way..a classy way.. not a messy way.. a classy way "these are my pics ..if your going to fight me in court then I really don't need your opinion/approval"

This is a good thing..why does the world try to convince everyone she's more of a puppet than she actually is?

Britney clearly backed the release..not her father..you don't have to be an insider to see that this can only help britney..not jamie

This isn't about money anymore..its about getting her visions and opinions seen and heard..finally. 

A small step...but a small win for britney..hopefully one of many to come..

Il say it one more time...this is a middle finger to jamie..nothing more..nothing less 

You need to reign it in and stop forcing your opinion on people as fact. 

I don't see anyone saying Jamie is behind the release - the majority are saying RCA is behind the release. 

As for the picture of her in chains, we got it MONTHS ago. We got it as the cover of Mood Ring and this was before we knew how she truly felt about her father so stop saying this picture and re-release is an F you to Jamie. It's giving me second hand embarrassment. 

I'm all for free speech but not delusion. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ya'll keep referring to "Team CON" as if they still have the same power as they did when Glory was released in 2016.

Jamie is no longer Britney's personal conservator.

Jamie now shares power over her finances with Bessemer.

Lou has quit as her Business Manager.

For the first time in 12 years, Britney has power.

Hence...

A Glory re-release featuring David's original imagery.

Britney doesn't need to release a statement on Instagram.

We already know how she feels.

Omg thank you!!! Someone that gets it!

Things are different than 2016..everything is up in the air right now and its working for britneys advantage..

Britney doesn't need to release a statement. Even when she does have a small victory win, some ignore it

4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

You need to reign it in and stop forcing your opinion on people as fact. 

I don't see anyone saying Jamie is behind the release - the majority are saying RCA is behind the release. 

As for the picture of her in chains, we got it MONTHS ago. We got it as the cover of Mood Ring and this was before we knew how she truly felt about her father so stop saying this picture and re-release is an F you to Jamie. It's giving me second hand embarrassment. 

I'm all for free speech but not delusion. Sorry. 

1 im not forcing any opinion as fact..merely stating the obvious and keeping britney as the decision maker as she's now finally in a place where she has more going in her favour 

2 if you don't like my opinion then ignore it. As I said I'm not stating anything as fact..but this isn't 2016..the world is aware of whats going on now.. 

If your getting 'second hand embarrassment' then maybe you should reign it in.. this is a fan site people are entitled to opinions :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: ...its not like anything I said is beyond belief in fact is highly likely.. not factual but likely 

Have a nice day 

12 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I know you wanna believe Britney is behind the release. She's not. Britney still doesn't have the right to do major decisions in her life. It's also clear that this release was planned way ahead (since it was announced already in early last month) and not by Britney but her record label (RCA) who wanted to milk some money with the brand on the holiday season. That's why they officially released My Only Wish as a single, that's why they have done these vinyl releases with UO etc etc. It's easy to see that RCA is trying to have "schedule" for releases since there's """new""" release every so often. Well mostly they're just re-releases and now these two scraps. These releases are about money, not artistry. And it's not Jamie who's doing all these releases. It's RCA and only RCA.

You may think it's toxic against Britney if people keep boycotting/not applauding these releases but for me it's as toxic against her to live in denial and believe that these scrap releases are orchestrated by Britney. I mean she lived in the abusive conservatorship for over 12 years because of peoples denial and wishful thinking that She's in charge of her life. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

1 im not forcing any opinion as fact..merely stating the obvious and keeping britney as the decision maker as she's now finally in a place where she has more going in her favour 

2 if you don't like my opinion then ignore it. As I said I'm not stating anything as fact..but this isn't 2016..the world is aware of whats going on now.. 

If your getting 'second hand embarrassment' then maybe you should reign it in.. this is a fan site people are entitled to opinions :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: ...its not like anything I said is beyond belief in fact is highly likely.. not factual but likely 

Have a nice day 

There's lots you have said that is beyond belief but we'll leave it at that. 

Peace Out Reaction GIF

42 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Period.

that was in 2008.. when the cship was put in place... not 2020 when britney has stated she wants him gone

Not really any argument there.. I get what you're saying record label wise but its not relevant to this situation at all.

Thats the point..things are slowly changing in britney's favour

6 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I know you wanna believe Britney is behind the release. She's not. Britney still doesn't have the right to do major decisions in her life. It's also clear that this release was planned way ahead (since it was announced already in early last month) and not by Britney but her record label (RCA) who wanted to milk some money with the brand on the holiday season. That's why they officially released My Only Wish as a single, that's why they have done these vinyl releases with UO etc etc. It's easy to see that RCA is trying to have "schedule" for releases since there's """new""" release every so often. Well mostly they're just re-releases and now these two scraps. These releases are about money, not artistry. And it's not Jamie who's doing all these releases. It's RCA and only RCA.

You may think it's toxic against Britney if people keep boycotting/not applauding these releases but for me it's as toxic against her to live in denial and believe that these scrap releases are orchestrated by Britney. I mean she lived in the abusive conservatorship for over 12 years because of peoples denial and wishful thinking that She's in charge of her life. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 

PERIODT.

lauryn hill yes GIF

2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

You have zero proof to back up your opinion.

"Britney still doesn't have the right to do major decisions in her life."

That's true.

She may not have final say over things like:

- marriage
- pregnancy
- whether or not to purchase a new mansion
- where to invest her millions
- any decisions related to her boys

But she should have integral input into her career and artistry.

An album cover and accompanying artwork is not a "major decision in her life." 

There's no legal reason whatsoever why Britney shouldn't be consulted on it.

omg is it really that had to grasp...  britney id neither against the release nor is she in any way desperate for it. 

All we can say as mere speculators is that this PROBABLY will do more good than bad for britney and will PROBABLY do more bad for jamie than good.

Freebritney movement been vocal all year and now suddenly bam we have a pic of her in chains as a cover..a previously scrapped cover.

Because now jamie doesn't have the power he once has.

That is all.. now im not wasting my Saturday night explaining simple details to those who are quick to brand opinionated fans as 'delusional or embarrassing' .. I take it for what it is..clearly britney is putting her foot down career wise atm...why would fans even argue this rather than excepting that things have changed since glorys release..lou is gone ..jamie is no longer soley in charge.. for once we have a bit of work that was previously scrapped..now all of a sudden... il leave it up to you to take what YOU  want from it.. im gonna go listen to SITS 

:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

She’s speaking through court where it actually matters, she’s clearly fighting and has even had a few wins, that should be enough to satisfy fans. If she suddenly went rogue online, it could and most likely would backfire and be used against her.

Its also been said in court that she has no desire to work WHILE HER FATHER IS STILL IN CONTROL. I think she still enjoys making music, I think she’s just fed up with it not being on her terms.  I know that it’s a royal pain in the *** that this court stuff moves at a glacial pace but some of y’all just need to learn to be patient and prolly try putting Britney the person before the pop star. She’ll speak IF she wants to but more importantly when it’s SAFE to.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You have zero proof to back up your opinion.

"Britney still doesn't have the right to do major decisions in her life."

That's true.

She may not have final say over things like:

- marriage
- pregnancy
- whether or not to purchase a new mansion
- where to invest her millions
- any decisions related to her boys

But she should have integral input into her career and artistry.

An album cover and accompanying artwork is not a "major decision in her life." 

There's no legal reason whatsoever why Britney shouldn't be consulted on it.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I didn't say she didn't have input on the album cover or these new songs. We all know she had some input for glory. I was talking about the mentality of believing this is Britney "dropping hints" with these new songd (from 2014-2016) or the album cover that was shot in 2016. This is not Britney being strong and independent woman, this is exactly the same that has happened in the past 13 years. 

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

She just said in court a few weeks ago, years after glory. She doesn'tt wanna work w/ her father in control anymore. 

She isn't working tho is she..

Shes putting her foot down until further notice. 

Releasing old pics isn't working but still fits with the idea of putting her foot down

Shes clearly going against her father by having this new previously scrapped pic..jamie does not have the power he once has... im pretty sure he temporarily stepped down when mood ring new cover was approved. 

Girl said she ain't working or more specifically performing till the creep is gone..she can still put out artwork that reflect her more..just like she'll still keep fans in loop using her Instagram..she has no need to publicly state the re release if she has stated she won't perform and doesn't care how many copy's it sells as she's currently not working.

9 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I didn't say she didn't have input on the album cover or these new songs. We all know she had some input for glory. I was talking about the mentality of believing this is Britney "dropping hints" with these new songd (from 2014-2016) or the album cover that was shot in 2016. This is not Britney being strong and independent woman, this is exactly the same that has happened in the past 13 years. 

How do you explain the appearance of David's photographs? 

You think he just suddenly agreed to have them released...if nothing has changed since 2016?

Archived