No Communication from Her

MikeMasi

22 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think you're giving RCA too much credit. I don't think they give a ****. As a matter of fact, they are complicit to this mess. If any of the people from Jive are working there, we all know how they felt about Britney and the ablism and suppression of her that took place in the old days. Let us not forget they have been mostly ignoring Britney's creative decisions or fighting her on them for years, and even released an entire *** album with only 15% of her vocals. 

Just like any other label, RCA is a busine$$. RCA has no legal obligation to care about Britney Spears the person, her relatives or her legal business arrangement know as the conservatorship. All RCA need and care about is if they can profit from their signed artist regardless of how things are conducted in the cship or in court.

They’re going to find a way to make $ so this is how they are going about it. The need for Britney’s authorization, promo or support doesn’t legally exist!! Of course the label would like it if Britney participated in pushing the single/re-release of Glory, but RCA doesn’t need Britney’s direct cooperation or her direct approval at all. Even less so because she’s entangled in the conservatorship. I can’t even say at this point whether it matters if anyone who is/was involved in the cship or Britney’s brand/business (Lou) is behind this. Maybe they are at some level. Doesn’t really matter. Because at the end of the day...

This is just business!!:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Just like any other label, RCA is a busine$$. RCA has no legal obligation to care about Britney Spears the person, her relatives or her legal business arrangement know as the conservatorship. All RCA need and care about is if they can profit from their signed artist regardless of how things are conducted in the cship or in court.

They’re going to find a way to make $ so this is how they are going about it. The need for Britney’s authorization, promo or support doesn’t legally exist!! Of course the label would like it if Britney participated in pushing the single/re-release of Glory, but RCA doesn’t need Britney’s direct cooperation or her direct approval at all. Even less so because she’s entangled in the conservatorship. I can’t even say at this point whether it matters if anyone who is/was involved in the cship or Britney’s brand/business (Lou) is behind this. Maybe they are at some level. Doesn’t really matter. Because at the end of the day...

This is just business!!:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I agree entirely. 100%. And to be honest at this point I wouldn't be surprised if we get a hologram PRIMENEY tour (especially with Covid going on) WHILE BRITNEY IS STILL ALIVE. Mark my words this is going to happen. I see a scenario in which Britney retired and the hologram is still performing. :neydedance_purple::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Archived