No Communication from Her

MikeMasi

I’ve have been complaining for years how Britney is a ghost to her career. I don’t know why you expect her to be different now. 

I literally think Britney just wants to live her lavish life and not do a whole lot but be by her man. She looks as music as just money/career now. I accepted it a long time ago. 

Which is why I don’t think she cares either way about this re-release. I just enjoy what we get. 

I want Britney to have control of her life but the silence all these years and questionable moments during that last years really hurts her case. Which is why freebritney will never go huge mainstream unless she would talk. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Kevney said:

696676f13b11e9f320927996c6baf7e9.gif

So britney loses in court, and Jamie's immediate move is to release pics of his daughter in chains which he previously scrapped ,without authorisation from britney, and that would be a wise move? As far as court, judges everyone's concerned??  That would work to his advantage as her guardian??  Even with the rest of the world already hating him.

Dont think so.

Why on earth would he back this? He risks loosing everything and gaining nothing 

This is britneys idea.. just be thankful that everything's up in the air atm and jamie can't really deny it..he can't refuse it..because rca and britney and court would see what he's doing..HOW MUCH he is controlling her... basically britneys fighting back..asking for approval for pics shes done... 

With everything in court and the world talking about it..

Britney bluntly saying "can I have these pics on a cover"

Jamie "no"

Britney "oh yeah ..whys that?"

Jamie "because....."

Britney "because what?"

Jamie ......

Britney "I'll be using the pics..you can either allow me or admit to the world that your controlling me and my ideas which would you prefer?? 

Jamie.... 

Britney "cool bye *****"

19 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I’ve have been complaining for years how Britney is a ghost to her career. I don’t know why you expect her to be different now. 

I literally think Britney just wants to live her lavish life and not do a whole lot but be by her man. She looks as music as just money/career now. I accepted it a long time ago. 

Which is why I don’t think she cares either way about this re-release. I just enjoy what we get. 

I want Britney to have control of her life but the silence all these years and questionable moments during that last years really hurts her case. Which is why freebritney will never go huge mainstream unless she would talk. 

I think this clip sums up how Britney feels about her music career. I can't say I blame her, but it is still sad to see. It's been clear as day since at least 2012. I am not sure at this point if being in the entertainment industry is fulfilling for her in the end. I am hopeful that maybe this is purely due to the constraints she's under, but I wonder if she would be into it once released from conservatorship?

If Britney is no longer happy with what she's doing, I hope she finds her passion in life elsewhere. She will be successful in anything she does. And she deserves the chance to find her place in this world.

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think this clip sums up how Britney feels about her music career. I can't say I blame her, but it is still sad to see. It's been clear as day since at least 2012. I am not sure at this point if being in the entertainment industry is fulfilling for her in the end. I am hopeful that maybe this is purely due to the constraints she's under, but I wonder if she would be into it once released from conservatorship?

If Britney is no longer happy with what she's doing, I hope she finds her passion in life elsewhere. She will be successful in anything she does. And she deserves the chance to find her place in this world.

Yeah. I agree it might be because of the cship. 

I just find it hard to defend for example Meghan Trainor going after her for not being a real artist. For years she hasn’t shown she is a real artist. She barely mentions songs or the process of making or relating to them.  Which is sad because she is so talented. I think since Circus there has been a strong disconnect with Britney the artist. 

Its hard to pinpoint if it’s personal issues, cship, 2007, just growing up, or all of the above that has changed Britney. I feel like we have been waiting ever since for the old Britney to come back. I think free Britney is everyone’s last hope to get old Britney back. 

I don’t think much will change when hopefully she is freed. Obviously I want her to do what she wants in life but I think some fans are in denial that it won’t be primeney. 

It's like theres not a connection to reality to some. The pic of her with chains was just up online as a cover one day. It was out way before this reissue. I can't talk with someone who really doesn't care to listen at all. Every single way of thinking about the music industry is just flat out wrong.

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

So this thing about Britney not wanting to make music and it’s not her passion 

anyone remember glory? I think that picked her back up 

She just said in court a few weeks ago, years after glory. She doesn'tt wanna work w/ her father in control anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

So this thing about Britney not wanting to make music and it’s not her passion 

anyone remember glory? I think that picked her back up 

That is until her first music video got scrapped and had to be redone, original album cover scrapped and replaced with pathetic screen cap of new music video, and then even down to being censored in a live interview where she dared mentioned conservatorship and got real with the public for two seconds.

I'd take the word of her son this year (2020) over whether or not she was "into it" in 2016 as an indicator.

And Britney apparently told Jayden:

"Idk honey I think I might just quit." :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I am hoping the best case scenario is that once she is freed we will see the "real" her and she will be reinvigorated with creative and artistic license. I still think she probably owes one or two albums to RCA. However, if she also disappears to go live her best life I would truly be happy for her as well. But I think we may have been fed a false narrative by her team as she's "passionate" about singing & dancing (See the comeback narrative in FTR) but I think that may have been an excuse as to why she was working so soon after her breakdown. They put it as "therapeutic" but one has to wonder how therapeutic it really was. 

More traumatizing than anything, it seems...

Ya'll keep referring to "Team CON" as if they still have the same power as they did when Glory was released in 2016.

Jamie is no longer Britney's personal conservator.

Jamie now shares power over her finances with Bessemer.

Lou has quit as her Business Manager.

For the first time in 12 years, Britney has power.

Hence...

A Glory re-release featuring David's original imagery.

Britney doesn't need to release a statement on Instagram.

We already know how she feels.

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ya'll keep referring to "Team CON" as if they still had the same power they did when Glory was released in 2016.

Hence...

Yea I agree with this. I am not seeing Britney quitting 

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

RCA probably have no problem showing a picture of their client in chains because that's a representation of the truth.  Britney probably does back the idea and is happy about it. These new pics and songs are a thank you to fans.. with everything in court I doubt she cares what her dad says.  This is probably NOT what he wants is it.. a pic of his daughter in chains..making jamie look bad..after everything thats now happening in court I wouldn't be surprised if this is all britneys idea and that rca is helping their client send a message. "Thanks for love and support but yes..I am indeed being controlled"

..I doubt very much rca are happy their client is in a abused cship..do you realise how many videos jamie scrapped cuz of it!! 

I think because they are all out fighting now im court that this is britneys way of rebelling,  still being talked about..boost for freebritney 

Her dad would not be behind this release after everything in court recently..britneys in chains for gods sake..clearly the pic was scrapped at first but now is being used since the freebritney movement.. in fact rca probably think its more practical to re release glory now since freebritney/court battle than since 2016.. it does britney more favours practically than jamie

Why would jamie back this blatant middle finger to him??

Sorry,  but no. If anything RCA sees the chains and the connection to her legal battle and think that's the best publicity they could get to sell a product.  They do not care about her.  She is a product to RCA lol ... all artists are products to their labels.  Come on... you all bought into it too. "Chains on Britney!! Yaaasss she's speaking her freedom!!!! I'll buy ten!!@"

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ya'll keep referring to "Team CON" as if they still had the same power they did when Glory was released in 2016.

Hence...

She doesn't have as much power as we'd like, yet. 

Let's also not forget that her new business manager, whom she had no involvement in selecting or approving, is Michael Kane. The man who wanted to have a "financial coming to Jesus speech" with Michael Jackson as he was struggling with pressure and health issues while rehearsing for his residency in London. 5 days later MJ died.

This man is no better than Lou, quite clearly, and had one interest even when his previous client was on the verge of death - money. 

1 minute ago, Kevney said:

But this had to be planned before that just happened literally a few weeks ago. It takes months.

Britney rushed released this, and says nothing about it?

I don't buy it.

Thank you. I agree with this as well. These things are planned months in advance. This was not a rush release. Deals had to be made, and things had to be put in place. The truth is that RCA took notice of how Britney was trending as part of the public conversation this year, the whole #FB saga was probably what motivated them to do this in the first place. A lot of Britney's music has become relevant again on TikTok. Record labels need to make money at the end of the day. I am sure they had some communication with Britney or her team about it as a courtesy. They also saw and took advantage of the #Justice4Glory campaign as well.

Are y'all forgetting that Team CON actually had the nerve to try to profit off of #FreeBritney this year? 

I don't want to hear about how Jamie would never approve anything that would be pro-FB, and how this whole release was a middle finger to him when he clearly had to sign off on that merch. Money talks. And he (and Lou) were laughing all the way to the bank this year. I suspect he also knows his time as a conservator is coming to an end, which is why the Louisiana family home is for sale.

3 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

She doesn't have as much power as we'd like, yet. 

Let's also not forget that her new business manager, whom she had no involvement in selecting or approving, is Michael Kane. The man who wanted to have a "financial coming to Jesus speech" with Michael Jackson as he was struggling with pressure and health issues while rehearsing for his residency in London. 5 days later MJ died. This man is no better than Lou, quite clearly, and had one interest even when his previous client was on the verge of death - money. 

I thought that this hadn't been approved yet. Am I missing something?

6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I thought that this hadn't been approved yet. Am I missing something?

I was under the impression it didn't need approval from the court, and Jamie hired him before Bessemer was even in place.

I'm pretty sure the last court document i read stated he had been appointed as her business manager and this was one of the things Britney and Ingham objected to because they didn't know what rates had been agreed. 

When Ingham submitted the petition for the suspension of Jamie I think he requested that all documents relating to the conservatorship be removed from Jamie and Michael Kane - so that suggests he was hired. 

This is from memory so I could be wrong. I'd need to go back and read up on them.

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

RCA probably have no problem showing a picture of their client in chains because that's a representation of the truth.  Britney probably does back the idea and is happy about it. These new pics and songs are a thank you to fans

How do you even know Britney supports this and this is a thank you to fans..? She would've said anything by now. And it'd be completety understandable. This re-issue might be the least of her concerns right now....

Archived