No Communication from Her

MikeMasi

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I didn't say she didn't have input on the album cover or these new songs. We all know she had some input for glory. I was talking about the mentality of believing this is Britney "dropping hints" with these new songd (from 2014-2016) or the album cover that was shot in 2016. This is not Britney being strong and independent woman, this is exactly the same that has happened in the past 13 years. 

I think your blowing our comments out of proportion completely.. no one said shes dropping hints..shes putting clear messages  most of which have been unseen..

BTW,  britney simply not working till he's gone is the 'strong independent woman' vibe your feeling..

No one is saying hints or hidden messages blah blah.. we are saying that shes finally getting to a place where shes getting small wins.. this re release with newly approved..recently unapproved artwork.. shes not saying "im chained feel sorry for me" but even the fact that she can put out more honest artwork that reflects her personal situation WHILST being on strike is a win for britney..2020 she has gained public attention and a shift in the cship..small wins yes but atleast her label are eager to show it for her..it doesn't matter who's choice it was..what matters is that this PROBABLY wasn't Jamie's idea...and more in line with britney and David's vision...

jeez...:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

4 minutes ago, Daniyaal said:

she probably doesn't want jeopardise anything right now. she wants to play it safe and keep things in court until it rules out she's free. so she's waiting patiently and im sure once she's free shell make an announcement of some sort 

basically..this..:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

2 hours ago, jokobish said:

Wtf is this stupid post? She’s shown her fans don’t matter? Why, because she’s not promoting a song she most likely didn’t even want to come out??? Give me a break, she has a LOT more to worry about than kissing fans ***es to buy her music. Ridiculous 

First of all, don’t be rude. It’s my opinion and I hear it from plenty of people I know. She does not care about her fans. They have been out there fighting hard to fight for her and in return we all look crazy. You can’t help someone who doesn’t help themself. She keeps claiming she’s the happiest she’s ever been. Great! Then I guess she is happy being controlled. I don’t care what anyone says. All she needs to say is “help me” and everyone will go after her to help. 

The fact is, she’s been like this for a lot of things. The announcement for Domination was a mess! For her to walk down a few steps and into her car. Disrespectful. Being a fan doesn’t mean you agree with everything. She’s humble and sweet but lately could care less about her fans.

What I’m saying is if she’s done and she doesn’t care anymore, she should just say it. Instead we’re all hanging on to hope here that she will be back.

Another thing I want to add. There are many people suffering and struggling from family, friends, relationships, diseases, heartache, and etc but still at the end of the day go to work and have a career. She’s so passionate about singing and dancing yet, she rather make Instagram videos that are clearly ruining her legacy. If you agree with it, then go enjoy watching her spin! Many people are over her weird videos. She should actually talk to us for once! 

1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

First of all, don’t be rude. It’s my opinion and I hear it from plenty of people I know. She does not care about her fans. They have been out there fighting hard to fight for her and in return we all look crazy. You can’t help someone who doesn’t help themself. She keeps claiming she’s the happiest she’s ever been. Great! Then I guess she is happy being controlled. I don’t care what anyone says. All she needs to say is “help me” and everyone will go after her to help. 

The fact is, she’s been like this for a lot of things. The announcement for Domination was a mess! For her to walk down a few steps and into her car. Disrespectful. Being a fan doesn’t mean you agree with everything. She’s humble and sweet but lately could care less about her fans.

What I’m saying is if she’s done and she doesn’t care anymore, she should just say it. Instead we’re all hanging on to hope here that she will be back.

Another thing I want to add. There are many people suffering and struggling from family, friends, relationships, diseases, heartache, and etc but still at the end of the day go to work and have a career. She’s so passionate about singing and dancing yet, she rather make Instagram videos that are clearly ruining her legacy. If you agree with it, then go enjoy watching her spin! Many people are over her weird videos. She should actually talk to us for once! 

To be honest, I don't disagree with you entirely but it's posts like this that makes me sad we got rid of the downvote feature. 

👎

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

How do you explain the appearance of David's photographs? 

You think he just suddenly agreed to have them released...if nothing has changed since 2016?

Well no one really know but has David ever said anything bad about Britney? The Make Me video and photoshoot were scrapped only because ""Britney"" didn't like them (again we never heard about this directly from Britney). 

This I cannot prove but don't you think RCA has right to the pics? They have working awfully lot without Britney this year. 

10 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest, I don't disagree with you entirely but it's posts like this that makes me sad we got rid of the downvote feature. 

👎

If you don’t disagree with me completely, then why say that? I didn’t say anything bad in that post 

8 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Well no one really know but has David ever said anything bad about Britney? The Make Me video and photoshoot were scrapped only because ""Britney"" didn't like them (again we never heard about this directly from Britney). 

This I cannot prove but don't you think RCA has right to the pics? They have working awfully lot without Britney this year. 

It's nothing but a fan theory to say that "Britney" didn't like the original MM video and photoshoot.

We have zero proof of that.

And let's say that RCA does own the rights to the pics...

What changed between 2016 and now for them to feel confident enough that it was okay to use them?

To the ones so confident that Britney has more say now, I wouldn’t be so quick to think that, after all, her having a new business manager was a complete surprise to both Britney and her lawyer. Jamie’s own lawyer said in a court document that Jamie has the power to make decisions about Britney’s career without her input.

20 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

If you don’t disagree with me completely, then why say that? I didn’t say anything bad in that post 

Because while I empathize with your frustration with this fandom and with her career, I think its a bit sick to say that Britney does not give a single **** about her fans. You have no idea to what extent she is not allowed to speak. Nor do you know about her level of trauma but it sounds to me like you're judging her hardcore by saying "god only helps those who helps themselves" or whatever. What do you call this past year in court? 

The Domination incident you have no idea what was even going on behind the scenes. Considering that she was institutionalized against her will shortly thereafter, I think its safe to say things were not going well behind the scenes. And if I recall, she did go to greet her fans and then her handlers swiftly pulled her away from signing a single autograph. It doesn't sound like you're actually a fan of hers as a person. But she does not owe you anything other than what she has already given you.

The last paragraph you wrote is a complete judgment of her as a person. Calling her videos weird, claiming they're ruining her legacy. I wonder if you say the same/have the same energy when literally every other celebrity is doing 10x worse and showing their ***** on Instagram. I didn't know posting pictures of flowers was that much of a trigger to people. But as we all know, she's not even running her IG so why the hell are you taking this out on her?

SHE HAS THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF A CHILD.

It's also on the fanbase as well. Britney has been at a "disconnect" with the fans for almost a decade. If you're STILL waiting on her "to just say it" then you need to move on. She will speak when she's ready. She's not on your time. Yet you're still here.

And those people you talk about suffering and still going to work is great and all. But if someone has a hostile work situation or a horrible boss I personally tell them to quit. Britney is tied into a bunch of legal obligations and contracts that its not as easy for her to do so. One can argue she did not even consent to half the **** that was signed in her name by her conservators.

You sound really ignorant of what's going on with her, to be honest. There are several other people you can go stan. Why not redirect your energy where you feel more appreciated? Nobody is forcing you to be a Britney stan and it sounds like you're over it. Surely there are better things to do with your time? 

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's nothing but a fan theory to say that "Britney" didn't like the original MM video and photoshoot.

We have zero proof of that.

And let's say that RCA does own the rights to the pics...

What changed between 2016 and now for them to feel confident enough that it was okay to use them?

Well, the "Britney called her a*hole" thing is fan theory, but this dailymail article has several comments from LaChapelle such as; "'The video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like it. Her voice as an artist, should be respected. The only direction Britney ever gave me for this video is for me to film her in the cage. He continued, 'At the time I didn't understand why would you want to be filmed in a cage? At first I envisioned to film her as a tigress, but she wanted to be filmed more timid, like a kitten. For everyone on my team, at least, we could tell something was off.'"

I mean artists rarely speaks directly to directors and procurers in scrapping situations like these, especially in Britney's situation. It could have easily been her teams wish not to publish these photos and videos and now that her team has been exposed and the whole #FREEBRITNEY movement is going strong, RCA just saw the opportunity to milk with the symbolism-filled photoshoot.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Just like Justney said;

2 hours ago, Justney said:

Sorry,  but no. If anything RCA sees the chains and the connection to her legal battle and think that's the best publicity they could get to sell a product.  They do not care about her.  She is a product to RCA lol ... all artists are products to their labels.  Come on... you all bought into it too. "Chains on Britney!! Yaaasss she's speaking her freedom!!!! I'll buy ten!!@"

I don't want to be rude to anyone here, we're all in the same boat as a fans of Britney, but it really grinds my gears that some fans are trying so hard to find "hidden messages" from her old songs or proofs that she suddenly has gained her rights back just because RCA decided to release scrapped things from years ago. You can enjoy the new songs and praise the photoshoot without being harmful in a way of "enabling" these kind of delusions of her freedom.  

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You have zero proof to back up your opinion.

"Britney still doesn't have the right to do major decisions in her life."

That's true.

She may not have final say over things like:

- marriage
- pregnancy
- whether or not to purchase a new mansion
- where to invest her millions
- any decisions related to her boys

But she should have integral input into her career and artistry.

An album cover and accompanying artwork is not a "major decision in her life." 

There's no legal reason whatsoever why Britney shouldn't be consulted on it.

People in the Jonathan Ross audience said she said her conservatorship limits her ability to make decisions... soo there’s that. 

6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Because while I empathize with your frustration with this fandom and with her career, I think its a bit sick to say that Britney does not give a single **** about her fans. You have no idea to what extent she is not allowed to speak. Nor do you know about her level of trauma but it sounds to me like you're judging her hardcore by saying "god only helps those who helps themselves" or whatever. What do you call this past year in court? 

The Domination incident you have no idea what was even going on behind the scenes. Considering that she was institutionalized against her will shortly thereafter, I think its safe to say things were not going well behind the scenes. And if I recall, she did go to greet her fans and then her handlers swiftly pulled her away from signing a single autograph. It doesn't sound like you're actually a fan of hers as a person. But she does not owe you anything other than what she has already given you.

The last paragraph you wrote is a complete judgment of her as a person. Calling her videos weird, claiming they're ruining her legacy. I wonder if you say the same when literally every other celebrity is doing 10x worse and showing their ***** on Instagram. I didn't know posting pictures of flowers was that much of a trigger to people. But as we all know, she's not even running her IG so why the hell are you taking this out on her?

It's also on the fanbase as well. Britney has been at a "disconnect" with the fans for almost a decade. If you're STILL waiting on her "to just say it" then you need to move on. She will speak when she's ready. She's not on your time. Yet you're still here.

And those people you talk about suffering and still going to work is great and all. But if someone has a hostile work situation or a horrible boss I personally tell them to quit. Britney is tied into a bunch of legal obligations and contracts that its not as easy for her to do so. You sound really ignorant of what's going on with her, to be honest. There are several other people you can go stan. Why not redirect your energy where you feel more appreciated? Nobody is forcing you to be a Britney stan and it sounds like you're over it. Surely there are better things to do with your time? 

exactly. her dad and the team literally will not let her ask for help. correct me if i’m wrong please but doesn’t she have a gag order? like they’ve made it so that she can’t publicly ask for help/talk about the conservatorship? if she wanted to ask for help i genuinely don’t believe that she could. which could explain some of her questionable instagram posts, like when her lashes supposedly said “call” and “911”. 

2 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

exactly. her dad and the team literally will not let her ask for help. correct me if i’m wrong please but doesn’t she have a gag order? like they’ve made it so that she can’t publicly ask for help/talk about the conservatorship? if she wanted to ask for help i genuinely don’t believe that she could. which could explain some of her questionable instagram posts, like when her lashes supposedly said “call” and “911”. 

I truly believe some f*kkery was going on with the yellow shirt conspiracy. That one I believe without a doubt. 

5 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Well, the "Britney called her a*hole" thing is fan theory, but this dailymail article has several comments from LaChapelle such as; "'The video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like it. Her voice as an artist, should be respected. The only direction Britney ever gave me for this video is for me to film her in the cage. He continued, 'At the time I didn't understand why would you want to be filmed in a cage? At first I envisioned to film her as a tigress, but she wanted to be filmed more timid, like a kitten. For everyone on my team, at least, we could tell something was off.'"

I mean artists rarely speaks directly to directors and procurers in scrapping situations like these, especially in Britney's situation. It could have easily been her teams wish not to publish these photos and videos and now that her team has been exposed and the whole #FREEBRITNEY movement is going strong, RCA just saw the opportunity to milk with the symbolism-filled photoshoot.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Just like Justney said;

I don't want to be rude to anyone here, we're all in the same boat as a fans of Britney, but it really grinds my gears that some fans are trying so hard to find "hidden messages" from her old songs or proofs that she suddenly has gained her rights back just because RCA decided to release scrapped things from years ago. You can enjoy the new songs and praise the photoshoot without being harmful in a way of "enabling" these kind of delusions of her freedom.  

So what you're saying is...

The thing that "changed" is that RCA now feels emboldened to release the photos now that key members of her Team are gone?

For me, that is almost exactly the argument I am trying to make.

Britney willingly participated in the MM video shoot and in the photographs.

They got axed.

Four years later, key members of her Team are gone.

Now either Britney and/or her record company is releasing them because there is no longer a conflict over them.

It seems pretty easy to arrive at this conclusion. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The last paragraph you wrote is a complete judgment of her as a person. Calling her videos weird, claiming they're ruining her legacy. I wonder if you say the same when literally every other celebrity is doing 10x worse and showing their ***** on Instagram. I didn't know posting pictures of flowers was that much of a trigger to people. But as we all know, she's not even running her IG so why the hell are you taking this out on her?

And those people you talk about suffering and still going to work is great and all. But if someone has a hostile work situation or a horrible boss I personally tell them to quit. Britney is tied into a bunch of legal obligations and contracts that its not as easy for her to do so. You sound really ignorant of what's going on with her, to be honest. There are several other people you can go stan. Why not redirect your energy where you feel more appreciated? Nobody is forcing you to be a Britney stan and it sounds like you're over it. Surely there are better things to do with your time? 

You don’t know either, so you can stop acting like you know it all with what’s she going through. 

For Domination, it’s clear she did not want to be there. She didn’t even have a mic to announce it or thank anyone for coming. It sounds like you are fine with whatever, so good for you. 

They are weird! There’s nothing wrong with saying that. Her videos have been questioned by media outlets and fans and wondering if she’s okay. It’s very odd and again if you like them good for you. I never said there was anything wrong with posting flowers, did I? 

For you to sit here and say I should go elsewhere is ugnorant. I am a fan and have been since 2000. I was also bullied in school for liking her and went through a lot in my life but she kept a smile on my face because she was fearless and strong and provided us all with songs that we can relate. It’s hard to see somebody move in a direction she wasn’t in before. I am not tearing her apart or saying she’s a bad person. She’s far from any of that! So i don’t need to be lectured because I feel her videos are weird and out of character for her. 

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

You don’t know either, so you can stop acting like you know it all with what’s she going through. 

For Domination, it’s clear she did not want to be there. She didn’t even have a mic to announce it or thank anyone for coming. It sounds like you are fine with whatever, so good for you. 

They are weird! There’s nothing wrong with saying that. Her videos have been questioned by media outlets and fans and wondering if she’s okay. It’s very odd and again if you like them good for you. I never said there was anything wrong with posting flowers, did I? 

For you to sit here and say I should go elsewhere is ugnorant. I am a fan and have been since 2000. I was also bullied in school for liking her and went through a lot in my life but she kept a smile on my face because she was fearless and strong and provided us all with songs that we can relate. It’s hard to see somebody move in a direction she wasn’t in before. I am not tearing her apart or saying she’s a bad person. She’s far from any of that! So i don’t need to be lectured because I feel her videos are weird and out of character for her. 

👎

Archived